Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3517 times)
hachimon

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

You are right because almost everyone in this world certainly does not want a loss they just want to profit. but if we join in the world of investment we must dare to bear the risk. a big risk of big profits and a small risk of this benefit principles that we must understand. if we are the type of person who is afraid of loss then invest as much as you can to lose. because in cryptocurrency no one person will be able to guarantee the increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

That is what philosophers called "fallacy of hasty generalization". Investment decisions are not made based on what your guys or intuition says. You have to do your homework well. You don't invest in a market that is in a downtrend because you believe in crypto. All your investment will just go down the drain. As for me, I am sitting this out, waiting for the sunny days.. And I am no coward
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

It is easy for you to say. We are asking people to put their money into something that can't be seen or held. Eventhough we already know what will it be and how great that is. Of course people will freaked out and scared, we call it precautions. The truth is we are trying to be careful not to lose our money while investing in it.
You're right, how could be people that put their money on high risk called a Coward? This is can be compared with gamble. Putting money on coins that the price will rise, but when it would be still no one know. Like many people say, high risk means getting a lot of profits.
AlexanderCoconut

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

I would be worried about the dip, but luckily the floor is $6,500 so there's nothing to worry about!

Why do people keep saying 6.5 is the floor when we are below 6.5 most of this week.

happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Let's just say that crypto investors are risk takers, but not all of them are cowards some are just being wise I guess.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

In my point of view, it's not being coward and its being sure before you enter an industry or field that includes a massive amount of money. Of course its hard to loss money and its definitely hard to earn it so that you are just protecting and be sure of what you are spending in. Maybe if people have the enough knowledge then they will accept to take the risk. For me, they are not supposed to be called cowards, they must be call a "sure-hitter".

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

No, I do not think like you, those who invest in crypto are patient warriors, but must be patient enough to make a profit from the crypto market.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

I suggest to stockpile lots of bitcoin for now, this is the right time to buy bitcoin at a discount

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

well, I don't think that those who are afraid of big investments are cowards, and I don't think that I am a coward. we really hope to be rich by utilizing cryptocurrency, because of that, we try. investment is not the only way. Well, as long as we're still trying to do that, I don't think we are cowards. cowardice is the right word for someone who just gives up with circumstances.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

The best strategy for investing crypto is to understand well what we invest and how price movements can occur, knowing that, we can determine our attitude and make decisions when we have to sell and when we have to buy. This is very important for us to know in order to avoid the risk of large losses, and allow us to be able to get a big profit. Part of the strategy undertaken by some crypto investors does not mean we can say they are cowards, but for me they are investors who understand the situation and conditions in making a decision on the crypto investment they do.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

because money is very important and some investor is cowards to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency becuase they know that manipulation in crypto is too huge so they invest when they seee agood news and they seee the good time to buy.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

I would be worried about the dip, but luckily the floor is $6,500 so there's nothing to worry about!

I was worried about this when the market fell. But everything stabilized again when it stopped and began to accelerate in the past two days. I hope this is a sign of the end of the decline process. If the market is still wrong, I can accept the loss and leave it.

christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

The main reason why the investors are investing in crypto is to gain profit and not losses.  They are not coward actually, because they manage to take the risk in something that is intangible.  How can your trust your money in that kind of investment? of course, it takes courage to do that hoping that one day their money will grow. In times that the value of crypto is declining, they panic. it is a normal reaction. No one wants losses and deficit. Crypto investors are not coward, they are just being smart to achieve their goals with their investment. They set back when what is happening is not according to their plans. but the point here is, they still take the chance of losing.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

It is what it is, mostly because the cryptocurrency market is easy to enter with your $100 and it's not mandatory to have $100,000 to start your Investments so the people here are not skilful and experienced in investment practice.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

Well we cant really be heroes when it comes to investment especially when we know that everytime crypto will hit rock bottom and then suddenly you need your money. Many investors are just cautious, and I dont think its a bad thing because the are already so many events about invesment gone bad.

brainsmart

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

I don't think it's fair to call them cowards. I think they are just really careful of their money and thinks thoroughly where they would invest their har earned money. Who would want to loose money right?
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

There are coins considered relatively safe compared to others, while many are high risk. It is important that each investor assess their level of risk before entering the cryptosphere and investing in that market.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Not all of them are coward and afraid of cryptocurrency. Many of them have a limited amount to invest. We cannot deny that all of us have a bills to pay and a monthly expenses that we need to spend. Some investors also need to access the risk if they can profit or not.
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

so there are those who will not be afraid and will not be sold in a panic by those people and will make a profit in this market

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

A person is not necessarily a coward if he does not want to invest a lot of money in bitcoin. He can just be careful. Yet, bitcoin can not be called the most reliable investment in the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: