Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3520 times)
ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

though this sounds funny but you are right. people dont want to take risk but want to become millionaires overnight. they just want to wake up one morning and get some huge millions from bitcoin yet they are scared to invest in the same crypto that will give them the millions they desire because they feel it is volatile. this is indeed a coward behaviour.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

A person is not necessarily a coward if he does not want to invest a lot of money in bitcoin. He can just be careful. Yet, bitcoin can not be called the most reliable investment in the world.
A lot of people are doubting cryptocurrency but i know that at the end, they will be putting a lot of money in the cryptocurrency market. It is good if they are not going all in into cryptocurrency because that is the safest way to make more money, just learn to diversify and put your money into different opportunities that you want.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

You really can't blame us ( the coward ones). Event of lately has taken most of us with surprise. Technical Analysis and Sentimental analysis aren't enough anymore to make trade decisions and even the once thought relatively stable coins( ETH) are staggering. I hope for the best.
Merritt_Baldric

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

I totally agree with you. People are very afraid of investing. It is a fact that investing is gambling. You can win or lose. People only want to win when they invest. We all wait for big money. In order to get big money, we must be be courageous and suffer with the market fluctuation. Some even sell their crypto when the market goes down. It is very bad to do so. We must be courageous to earn big money.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

I don't think it's fair to call them cowards. I think they are just really careful of their money and thinks thoroughly where they would invest their har earned money. Who would want to loose money right?
Yes, coward is not the right word. If you find some investors who patiently waiting, they are just wise enough to know that they will have something more if they keep on waiting.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:13:46 AM

If you say that most of them are cowards, I don't agree. Very simple, profits will side with those who invest in crypto. So, if they don't invest in crypto then they will not benefit. Not that they are afraid of the risks that will occur, maybe they do not have a lot of capital.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

It is not cowardice but personal view of each investor. I think they have their own strategy. and some may be due to limited capital, so they have to calculate the exact amount when deciding.
Stussyessential

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

i gonna buy zone right now. It might not be the lowest point but it's almost guaranteed to return to 20k within a few years. That's 300% from here. People should stop being gree
Mikebutler92

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

I don't think that nobody will take the leading place in the future. I am sure that in the nearest future there will be many changes, among which the main ones will refer to the crypto world
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

if you think that way, my friend, I just have to say, you have no idea bout Crypto or Investment.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

We are not cowards, we are just play safe in investing to bitcoin. We want our money to grow and not to gone. We invest in bitcoin because we have a dream, a dream that we want to come true. And we saw bitcoin as a way to take or get our dreams. Bitcoin is one of the ways to have a better life and future. Be responsible in holding your bitcoin.
Werpa1

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

They are scared because they do not understand the crypto world, they are afraid of taking risks and of course losing something in their part. People wanted to get rich in a snap and does not work instantly. It takes time and effort to become successful. What they can do is to take risks but with caution. Always be careful when making decisions and taking risks.
ailyn46

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

Everyone are cowards indeed...
But people tend to be realistic with the purpose of attaining profit; thus, opportunity. How can everyone be able to properly invest in cryptocurrency? If everyone does not see the opportunity. Investors such as them should be taught the value and importance of risky investments because they easily get panic if ever the amount of their investments becomes lower. What hold cowardness is the attachment of everyone on the value of monetary things - money...
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Cowards here is not the place)) I agree.Who does not risk that he does not drink champagne
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

I agree with you particularly around this time because I expect so many people to take the advantage of the current prices and yet the investment is very low. So many great coins are at a very low price and yet people are not grabbing them. Maybe they are being careful too, assuming the price will still drop further.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

What do you really mean as a coward?
I think the view of cowards here is different between me and you, those you consider cowards are actually more daring than you, because they invest with strategy, not at all in a hurry
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

I think they are not cowards. They are only afraid of experiencing losses and losing what they have achieved to date. So the word coward is not right. Fear of cryptocurrency conditions I think is normal. Because of this instability which causes them to be afraid. So that's my opinion.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

You see all the issues related to a view, Bitcoin and altcoin are worth a lot of fluctuations, most of the investors are those who want to make high profits and investment quickly, effectively!
Not all as you are thinking!
ShannonBake88

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

I think it will not happen because it has different current if they happen? It will be manipulated and easy to control by a bank. So its good to put in a wallet and wait until the prices will rise and sell it at a reasonable price.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

It is not that "coward". It is somehow thinking about the majority of both negative and positive possibilities. We invest a little bit but not huge because Bitcoin isn't the only crypto. We hold other altcoins too which is in exchange and has a potential in the market. It is more of an intelligent decision making rather than over trusting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: