Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3522 times)
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Yes, they must get up from their dreams and realize that investment is not always profitable, but there are risks that must be faced, Bitcoin is a very popular investment for now because it has a large profit and a short time but also has a high risk, if you just want to get profit without losing it means you are dreaming ... get up soon!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Ohhh, of course not! I disagree with you! maybe it's your bad experience so you can conclude crypto investors are cowardly! there are still many good investors!
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

after that, bitcoin fell down a lot, many were scared calling it another pyramid or bubble, but everyone who says so just justifies themselves and their mistakes that they bought at the maximum and sold at a heavy fall
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

I do not agree that most bitcoin investors are cowards.
This is because , it takes some real guts to be a bitcoin investor.
Those guys have guts and are risk takers.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

In believe that in  life no coward will take the bold step to make an investment irrespective of the value of amount. I totally disagree the statement of cowardliness just because they hope for better prices the  ext time. I thinks is about time we eschew the comment of cowards and staff and also avoid skirting about issues of crypto and deal with reality.

There are no cowards in people who are working thinking how to survive daily life but when we talked about bitcoin and investment it is another option we have to be smart enough to all investment you are unto because we are talking about money there is no cowards if you are sure that the money or coins is safe.
facaxmcv5

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

I think they are not cowards. They are only afraid of experiencing losses and losing what they have achieved to date. So the word coward is not right. Fear of cryptocurrency conditions I think is normal. Because of this instability which causes them to be afraid. So that's my opinion.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

No. They are not cowards.
I see them as brave .

If you know where I'm coming from...it takes one who is brave and courageous to invest in bitcoin.
I do not no coward investing in bitcoin.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

I think the majority of INVESTORS in anything are cowards. Because it's just a crowd wanting a quick profit, they do not know how to trade and how to behave during the drawdown of the market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Dolarin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

I don't think you can call them cowards. Everyone wants to see how their Deposit grows, and not how it melts, they are just inexperienced and afraid to lose all the money.
max fray

Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Crypto investors are not cowards, they just have a different investment strategy lying in the wish to earn quickly, which is almost impossible with btc.
Daily trading can also be advantageous you know, and with bitcoin you will have to wait for several years to gain the more or less nice profit.

messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

I would not say that they are cowards just are beginners in the field of investment and it is very hard for them to make the right decisions in such a manipulative market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
GazorpPozorpec

Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

I think after dropping the price by 70% from its December high, it's hard not to be a coward)

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

if we examine more then we will get the result that almost 60% of crypto investors are new people who just want to try luck and if their luck is not in the cryptocurrency they will leave, so I don't agree if it's called a coward, lol  Cheesy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

I don't think you can call them cowards. Everyone wants to see how their Deposit grows, and not how it melts, they are just inexperienced and afraid to lose all the money.
Better answer, they are just inexperienced who thinks that this market can bring them quick gains, and when things didn't come up according to their plans they just went away and accept their loses, instead of being calmed they just cash out, as fear eat them alive and allow them to walk away without
doing any hard research, it should be study well and should use money that can afford to keep for long wait.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

Shouldn't something be said about those well off speculators, individuals willing to open mining ranches, individuals who are beginning trades, building ATMs. Is it true that they are likewise defeatists? How about we not sum up, on the off chance that we were all weaklings the market wouldn't go anyplace and we'd be stuck on 10$ for every coin. I've contributed years prior, back when BTC was worth $600 regardless i'm holding. Without a doubt, I'm longing for $50k BTC, however in the event that that doesn't occur regardless i'll be glad. Would I contribute more? Indeed, however I'm not willing to take a credit to be bear to purchase more coins.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

I'd say most crypto investors are greedy and noneducated people. They don't often realise what are they buying. They buy just because it has shown some decent growth in value.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

Crypto investors are not cowards, they just have a different investment strategy lying in the wish to earn quickly, which is almost impossible with btc.
Daily trading can also be advantageous you know, and with bitcoin you will have to wait for several years to gain the more or less nice profit.

I would disagree with the statement above or topic ratherz. I do believed that they aren’t cowards. Cryptocurrency investment is such a risky thing. The day that an investor/crypto user enterthe crypto world makes them become risk takers.

Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

We all invested into bitcoins hoping the price would be higer the day we would cash out, my plan are to hold my bitcoins for at least 10 to 15 years more, in that time miners will be fighting over the last 1% of bitcoins there ever will be mined. If bitcoins have proved itself by that time, holding one bitcoins would most likely be enough for you to secure your retirement.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Most people are far from being cowards, they simply have another vision of what is happening and try to diversify the risks.
Yes, bitcoin seems to be the most reliable investment among all cryptos, but it will take too much time for one to wake up a millionaire.
That's why many investors prefer a faster way to become rich by trading alts.

yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

I rather be coward than to lose all of my money, yes I know that higher risk leads to higher benefits. but sometimes it allows us to think what we need to do or to make a wise decision. In fact there is nothing wrong from being a coward. Bitcoin fell down and expect that some people will have some trust issues or something like that. You cant blame us but we are hoping that bitcoin will rise at the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: