Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3522 times)
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

I don't think so but maybe I am mistaken  because I don't know who is who and hope that not the most part of traders are like this. I believe that everything will change soon and we will change this world together with crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

I do not really understand your opinion, maybe you are thinking wrong about the Crypto market, many people have become rich by investing in Crypto. So crypto is not cowardice.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

I think those old investors who did not survive and just left cryptoworld are the real cowards. In here, taking risks are really valuable and should be done. But crypto itself is not coward or being part of it.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

no they are not. because if they are really a coward then why they still continue to invest in cryptos? it is also not bad to become a coward because money is always at risk on any investments even in crypto . you are scared to loose your money because you work hard for it . money is not easily earned thesedays so that is the reason why people became coward in the means of investing or any other money related business .
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Why do you say they are a coward? Fear of failure must exist in every individual. So they are not a coward, rather they are the ones who are afraid of losing what they have. And be more careful in doing every activity.

Lumberjackpj

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

In some way, you might be right. But what about the traditional securities investors? Are they cowards, too? Or do you believe they put all their eggs in the same basket? Doubt that Wink
Consequently, I'd peg it as "prudence" rather than "cowardice."
On the other hand, what do you call a person who invests hugely in anything, including btc? Surely, you can call them courageous, but the other side of courage is very often the stupidity. As simple as that. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Wink
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

Sometimes every investor gets saturated, if the market is too long in a downturn, unlike what he expects, eventually they leave the market just like that and I don't call it a coward maybe they are tired.
lehuyaxib1

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

I think people are scared because crypto market is dump and pump.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

I don't think they are coward, there are so many factors that make them invest small portion for crypto, some people afraid after they see how volatile is the crypto, and then the government still hasn't sure to make crypto legal or not, when come to investment everyone has their own target and strategy, they are not coward but they have their own perspective

They are not cowards, I think he or she used a professional way in dealing with businesses such as crypto a wise strategy will be helpful to them and prepared for the next cycle which is competitive nature's of people.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

Coward is not the word. Afraid maybe because money is so valuable to everyone. Many of us in crypto world are here because we want to change our lives financially and the way we do. That is why we are afraid to lose and make our life miserable so we must see to it that our investments are in good hands.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

I think that is coward and at the same time being practical of the people because that is our nature no matter what we do.maybe some of us but the majority of us think like that. We are always avoiding the tgreat that is given to us that is what we do that is why the people panic sell but they dont know that the more rgey take the risk the greater the opportunity they can get and at the same tim in bitcoins they gonna give you profits
marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

it's somehow true, because some investors dont have actually the full knowledge about crypto they just invest because it is trend.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

those who are not scared are those veterans , but for the newbies its expected for them to be scared since they need more experience in cryptos.

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 01:00:53 PM by tee-rex

In some way, you might be right. But what about the traditional securities investors? Are they cowards, too? Or do you believe they put all their eggs in the same basket? Doubt that Wink
Consequently, I'd peg it as "prudence" rather than "cowardice."
On the other hand, what do you call a person who invests hugely in anything, including btc? Surely, you can call them courageous, but the other side of courage is very often the stupidity. As simple as that. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Wink

What do you mean by investing hugely? If someone pours a few million dollars into bitcoin, does it count as huge? It looks like that, but what if these millions are basically pocket money for this investor? Would you call him courageous or is he in fact a coward for investing so small an amount? On the other hand, if someone invests all he has, all 5 grand of their life savings, are they courageous (stupid) beyond all measure? As I said before, the size of an investment, either in relative or absolute terms, in itself says next to nothing in this regard unless other things are specified and clarified.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

Investing bitcoin is not just thinking about the big profits that will be earned later, but also must consider the risk of losses that can occur later. Crypto investors are not cowards, but they are always cautious in taking action to avoid being a mistake and can benefit through the investment they make.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

any person who Invests without the heart to take the risk, just came to make some quick money, they are not investors, their act makes them cheap gamblers who don't even know their cards.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

In some way,  you may think they are cowards but if you think of it like say they invested some huge amount of money, I don't think you will use the term coward for an investor.  We all take risk just that sometimes the rate is too high for some people to bear and I don't blame any of them.
Fear is normal, but I don't think it's cowardice, we're talking about investment here, could be a big or small amount but it's a valuable asset. It's risky and market is very volatile, you need to strategize, you have to be prepared, and need to be knowledgeable. You won't understand till you would experience it yourself. Easy to judge, but be careful because life is not always on our favorable side. We must learn from our mistakes, stay strong, to be informed and be a creative decision maker.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

People had the chance to buy at the $5k and yet they didn't. They always want to gain and talk about how some of them missed the chance to buy at a low price, and yet, when the time comes the market is down, they don't buy. This goes to show that many in this space care more about the gains than the actual innovation behind it.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

You are wrong on all the things that you have mentioned.  First of all,  they are not cowards,  they are careful. They are just carefully analyzing the situation that is why some do not really invest that high especially on the bad situations. Also,  not all cryptocurrencies investors are cowards,  if that is your term used. Do you know those investors in large mining companies? Those who invest too much money especially the intuitive businessmen? What is even your definition to high investment? My point is,  do not generalize.  It isn't because some do this then all do that.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

I don't think they are coward, there are so many factors that make them invest small portion for crypto, some people afraid after they see how volatile is the crypto, and then the government still hasn't sure to make crypto legal or not, when come to investment everyone has their own target and strategy, they are not coward but they have their own perspective

We cannot control that behavior it's not our responsibility to demand whatever thier plans about dealing here in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: