Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3517 times)
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

A good crypto investors and traders are we couldn't says as cowards maybe smart and wise person is a proper word for that. Being intelegent in crypto world can we prevent to a great loses because having more knowledge about cryptocurrency is an advantages to think precisely and to make a best moves for investment and trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

indeed many people are hoping if investing in bitcoin want to become billionaire bitcoin, but when getting shocks or bad news just panicked and worsen the market
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

In fact, many investors in cryptocurrencies are adventurers!
Encrypted currency is a high-risk investment, and participants need to have great courage and psychological endurance!
However, high-risk investments can bring huge profits!
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

Yeah your right if they want to become an instant millionaires someday. Then they should trust their investment in cryptocurrency's in order to get their dream's successful. And it's better for them to study more about cryptocurrencies,  so that they will know the characteristics of cryptocurrency.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

Your purportion is genuinely right OP. This is in support of that sayings that the Rich shall be richer while the unwise poor remain poor without good foresight and fear of taking high risk. They have forgotten that if you are not brave to take up risk or challenges, then you are not ready to upgrade or become rich in your life endeavors to make ends meet and be richer than others in your category or cadre.
If all investors of Cryptos could shun panic, make good research and take up good Cryptos for their investments especially Bitcoin at their Dip, hold for long term with optimism, there is no how they would not reap the fruits of their labor in extensive richness at their future dates.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

I think they are uninformed about what cryptocurrencies are and have no clue about investing on them. The main reason is that people get into this because of FOMO and the "get rich quick" attitude most of these people possess. Guys my advice is learn about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, do your own research about projects, tokens, coins before investing in them and safeguard all your cryptocurrencies. All the best!  
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 02:37:34 AM by IndigoRed

i  beg  to  differ,  i  dont  think most  of  the  people  are  scared. most  of  the  people  who  are  now  getting  into  the  market  know  less  about  it. a  big  sum  of  them  are  just  investing  in  it  to  make  a profit but  they  do  not  really  believe in  the  tech  enough thats  why  they  are  always quick  to  sell  when the  market correct. you  will be  surprised by  the  number  of  people  who  do  not  really  know  the  benefits  of  block chain. some  btc holders  acquired the  crypto  because of  a  friend  or a  family  member.

You're right. I don't think people are scared as well. They lack information maybe, but that's easily solved. Don't we all go through some kind of uncertainty every time we try new technology? I remember being a little bit intimidated when I was writing my very first email years ago, or feeling unsure what to type in a search engine when the internet was still new. This is just a phase and we'll all embrace crypto and blockchain in no time, especially when its proving to be an innovative and life-changing technology. One day, this will be our currency and people will accept it. When have we refused technological advancements?
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:57:13 AM

They are not scared they are just playing safe and not putting a lot of their money at risk because bitcoin is volatile and if you don't want to be in stressed for everyday because you are worrying of your bitcoin holdings then just put the money that you can afford to lose. It is not about the money that you are putting or the amount of money, it is about how you implement your strategy so even though you will only put a few thousand bucks then you can still turn it into millions.
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:03:29 AM

Yes there is such but it is better to invest in new crypto projects like Socratus
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:05:54 AM

you are right, most of them and we only dare to buy when the price is cheap, and sell it when the price goes up. so there is no balance. if the buying and selling activities remain stable even if prices rise or fall, bitcoin will be more effective.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley
Chickens, chickens everywhere!  Tongue
Ok, what we called big whales do not care about the price in the long term. They do daily trade and sell massively after the price rise to certain point then buy in deep so they can make a quick profit.
The smaller investor are scared when the price drop so they simply panic selling or panic buying too. Blind chickens!  Cool
Incorrect, if there is something whales care more than anything is the long term price of bitcoin, do you think they will be whales holding all of their bitcoins if they did not believed in it? But that does not means that they do not take advantage of short term fluctuations in the price since they may like to get more bitcoin to become more powerful or to get some fiat to take advantage of opportunities where the price is even cheaper.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:17 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
bitcoin isnt for individuals that are unwilling to take the risk to become a bitcoin millionaire but wants to become millionaire overnight. the set of suppose investors are influenced by others successes and failures, they are tossed around with the wind, yes bitcoin is volatile but its far worth the risk. Not taking risk is a risk on its on. Grin
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

you are right, most of them and we only dare to buy when the price is cheap, and sell it when the price goes up. so there is no balance. if the buying and selling activities remain stable even if prices rise or fall, bitcoin will be more effective.

That is correct but i don't think they are to be blamed for their cowardice because it is money we are talking about here and should they loose a lot of their investment and unable to cater for their dependents i believe will be more catastrophic that being a mere coward. Lets face it bitcoin has been inconsistent for sometime and that has made the fear of the unknown sunk deep into many investors.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

That is correct but i don't think they are to be blamed for their cowardice because it is money we are talking about here and should they loose a lot of their investment and unable to cater for their dependents i believe will be more catastrophic that being a mere coward. Lets face it bitcoin has been inconsistent for sometime and that has made the fear of the unknown sunk deep into many investors.
We connot regret that we are afraid, because it is business and it involves with a money. I think the other investor's and playing safe with thier asset. We connot blame other investor's, we do not know thier reasons.
GOLDENFISHER

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

Maybe what you say is reasonable, and income is indeed proportional to its investment. If you want to get a lot of profits, you must have the courage to invest a lot.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

Investing in crypto currency is a good alternative, as an option to profit from the process of price growth, which also serves as a security for the future. However not a few people are afraid to invest with bitcoin.
The main causes are:
The existence of worry that the value of his investment will decrease.
Profit obtained, less satisfactory.
Crypto currency can not be used, as a transaction tool like fiat money.
To me these are all old reasons which they cannot yet solve giving rise to strong assumptions to their self and their beliefs.

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Its not actually being a coward not accurate for this thing maybe its a wise move they are only taking some precautionary measures so that investments will not be wasted in any case something might happen into cryptocurrencies atleast only small portion of your money lost not all then you can recover in just a short time.   
Agnitayo

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

It is true that some of the investors are afraid to invest all of thier bitcoins or other crypto currency that they have because of the scammers they might encounter upon investing.  However, it is not about being coward, the best term for them is "cautious" , i mean who would be afraid to invest all of thier bitcoins  if there are no scam around.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

As a online worker (Asia) I earn some $100/month. I get 0.5% commission of sales for my internet marketing. That is how world economy runs.

Gambling or 1000% profit is 5 years will end the world economy/money supply. There has to be sales for profits. Production (factories, farms, mining etc..) leads to sales and money supply creation/wealth, knowledge
Obviously well said, making money is good but it has to also be the right way. Respecting our individuality and risk appetite.if everyone is a speculator,we may not be able to provide society with the needed services.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

i don't think coward is the right word. maybe careful. who would want to loose money right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: