Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:00:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3529 times)
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

For me it seems obvious that in the world besides cryptocurrencies, all the smaller investors are cowards also, just in the boundaries of cryptocurrency you can start investing from smaller capital.

I wouldn't say that you're a coward if you don't invest much. You're just being smart and careful.
hannahfx

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

most of people is Doing crypto and wanna make crypto king but don't wanna take risk because crypto is risky investment and and its totally for those peoples who are really keep patience and don't panic when price is volatile. there is no place for cowards investor if they really wanna make profit then the need  to do work with patience also need learning habit.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Here you are right buddy that we want to become very rich but none of us wants to take any kind of risk, I mean that just grow up man, you all have to do very hard work and need to take risks to be a rich man , it’s not just a fairy tail, in which you will get your princess and will become rich, same is with bitcoin, if you want to be the bitcoin billionaires and want to be a part of bitcoin success stories then you have to take risks and need to invest something big into bitcoin.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

when there is risk it very normal to feel afraid and cryptro currency is a place for taking risk but if you can be smart enough to understand the opportunity then maybe it may bring something wonderful and as per the record we all know that many people are getting benefited
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

This is because most people are just not investors. Many of the people who went to the BTC did it because they saw how he jumped to $ 20K and decided that if they invested some money in a few days they would multiply them by x10 for example. They are neither familiar with the technology and not have experience with investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Yes! we must admit  that in some point we are...who wouldn't be.. for us who are not that rich as bill gates and other billionaire are afraid to take a risk when comes to investment specially when the condition of btc in the market, it's unstable and unpredictable..we can only invest what we can afford to lose. But then we are hopeful still for the good thing that are about to happen in the coming months..and years.

unsianofarhan

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

as you say in the world crypto is a place of investment so if most people are afraid of price reduction like bitcoin now then coward like they will not be able to become millionaire or billionaire because they have no soul to be like that
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

Be it bitcoin trading or any other crypto currency trading if you are not taking risks you won’t be profited by it, even calculated risks will yield limited profit at the end, and for someone who has invested a lot of now by taking a huge risk can actually become crypto multimillionaire overnight if the prices rise again suddenly and they are able to cashout before it falls back to normal. Well overnight is just a theoretical term, it takes time.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

I think people are scared of taking risks. Specially because the price is not going up. It is gradually going down. But, the wise ones are only seeing it as opportunity to invest and get good amount of profit when the price increases. I'm hoping for that day to come. Let's see what future brings for the investors.
Wise investors invest their money when the market is at its lows and enjoy the yield when the market is at its peak, people selling out now are really foolish they don’t understand that bitcoin or any crypto it is will rise as much as 30 to 35k dollars in few years time, invest now enjoy later can be only said to the risk taking investors now, a bit of risk and a lot of patience can actually make them rich pretty fast.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

Some people who don't know bitcoin have seen it fluctuate so much that they think it's just a ponzi scheme, but that's wrong.
But that's because they don't understand blockchains and bitcoin. Roll Eyes
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

I think that if you are already investing in crypto you are not a coward at all. Just because you are not a big risk taker doesn't make you a coward. Everyone manages their investments in a different way, and I think smart investors know that sometimes waiting is the best alternative. If you can afford to invest a huge amount in crypto (or anything else for that matter), then go for it ... but just like with any investment you should never invest more than you can afford to lose, if you decide to not do that it doesn't mean you are brave, just clueless.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

Well this is something that we should consider also in the process of investment. Of course investors will got scared especially if market price for bitcoin will drop that much. As we all know that huge investments drop with few percentage is already a big drop on their money like for example 1,000,000 USD and the BTC market price drop to 2 % then relatively 2 % of 1,000,000 USD is 20,000 USD so that 20,000 is already huge loss of money and if will going drop more like 10 %? which is 100,000 USD. What if 20% drop which is 200,000 USD. Then probably you will going to freak out and will going to do panic selling. I know it is not good to sell but if things go right also that value could be recover in the near future if bitcoin market price will going to have a good increase.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

im agree with you there are many people that want to get high profit but they want to get involved in bitcoin ( they dont want to get a risk) they just want to have a good thing and profit. so if you dont want to take a risk i think you can't get a profit from bitcoin

xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

i think thats not only for crypto.
Everybody is looking to become rich. Crypto is just the new way of doing that. i do think the quick insane gaines are going over. you will have some gains but .....
crypto is a big risk it can go from lambo to nothing in5 sec and the other way around

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

If you are truly bitcoin enthusiast and you trust bitcoin you are not scared about happening now of bitcoin just invest bitcoin and hodl it for a couple of month and see the price will be up and take a profit.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

Its unfortunate but that's just the truth, most of the crypto investors aren't true believers but cowards, they run off in the face of the slightest troubles, But are ready and willing to take advantage when the market is blooming, This is the reason as to why we are seeing a number of coins getting dumped when the market value falls slightly
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

if you wrote 'all'  i am going to be mad but you are smart, you know your things Wink
Haha, not all but some crypto investors who are now selling off their cryptos are actually pretty bad in analysing the market, the wise investor will now input more amount of investment into bitcoin or whatever crypto he is into and enjoy his share of profit when the market reaches its peak, well for those who are afraid of taking risks its pretty sad, risk and patience is needed for any kind of investment.
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

I find that hard to believe, what I know is that if you feel afraid or scared but still faced the risks or challenges, that is very much okay, it makes you human but not coward. You didn't let your fears take the best of you and be an excuse of you not taking the actions necessary for that situation. Let's look at it this way, in investing your hard earned money into crypto, you will feel afraid and scared because there are risks involved but then if you face them, worked to ensure that the fear that you feel will be lessen, take actions to still do what is needed, then that is not being coward. Personally, if I may share, I research and study some ICO projects before I would even consider investing on them. Like EON for instance, I believe that this project has a great potential in succeeding because of the fact that it is very much in, well, it is the first decentralized game network so it is safe to say that it will hit big in the coming days, so I know that if I invest on it, my investments are in good path.   

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

I am not agree with this. I believe all investors are smart. Because they feel this market has a great future. It shows their intelligence. In future this market will become more stable.
Stable market never attracts an investor, bitcoin was pretty stable earlier having a price of mere 2k dollars, but then due to the wanna cry ransom ware it started to rocket up and indeed attracted investors towards it, more the prices rised more investors came. And for the word wise, yes the one who are buying more of the bitcoin or cryptos now will actually benefit later when the prices rise.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

Investors are the heroes in the investment arena they have many choices to invest in the digital market where there are big opportunities as well as great opportunities for investors. they are very good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: