Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3519 times)
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Coward is not the right term to use rather you say Intelligent because people who are not rushing things they are those become successful in the near future because they think first on what they are supposed to do and Investing on something must have a strategy to way out and not to get totally loss.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

Every major investor who has the experience of investing knows how to assess his risks. And it is right. Otherwise, he would never have earned his capital. I recommend that everyone assess their risks.

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Actually the crypto players i seen around, some of them, are really confident and full of courage. In a normal swing trade, you set a stop loss of 3 to 5% and assume it. It is that easy? The normal crypto investor buys something and the next thing he sees is a battle of hope, judgement, remorse, apathy... and he still holding!!! Of course, the best investor is the one who was early, and sits on gains and green pastures.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Putting resources into cryptographic money is intriguing and risky.Investment can brings benefit for speculator and like a similar it can go on adverse and can be an aggregate loss of investment.For that reason individuals who put resources into digital currency they are perplexed about its success.because no thought regarding its ssuccess or failure.specially another individual who invests,he is stressed over his investement.
CrypTM

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

A real investor is a profession. And it includes in making a living with the help of investment.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

You can't blame anyone. Bitcoin's volatility is intense. As long as it is not stable, people will become cautious in investing. Yes it is true that those people who became rich took different risks but there will always be someone who won't do that. People tends to be skeptic in everything more likely when it comes to their assets. It is how they want to do it. Simply give them lessons and facts and let them decide for themselves.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Obviously they should like that, investing in here like gambling, if you just live alone then it not that much problem since you can take care of them self. But how about who have family, it will be big matter.
We just need to guide them because they not really know about how bitcoins work.
MochaDeny

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

that is because investors do not want to take risks, and I think you know there are some ICO scam that carried away investors money, and that's way investors scare to invest their money these days
Eden Thompson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Bitcoin is a currency, like the Euro or the Yuan. You buy it in much the same way, either from a currency exchange or from other users who have the currency you desire.
 Whether Bitcoin makes a good investment is a much tougher question, and you should solicit expert advice in currency speculation before diving into this realm. Bitcoin is extremely volatile and subject to bubbles so it can be a very risky investment.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

yes i think there is many of them out there still think bitcoin gonna die and something like that. I do invest some my money in bitcoin and i will hold it for long term, im also invest in altcoins, a new one and  i plan to hold it 1-2 years and see how much money i can make from it. I believe crypto will be big and this year its just started. Many development are waiting a head such as etf and blockchain adaption for enterprise. I believe crypto is the best investment right now.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

Actually the word coward doesn't work in the field of economy. Here everyone is running for making some profit, and to make profit we need to be a bit coward for some time.

Being coward doesn’t mean you’re losing faith or what but most of the times, you used your brain and made wise decision before commiting such act but I could say there are users who are beyond coward in the field of bitcoin while wanting to earn faster and easier way which cannot be done in bitcoin.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

Actually the word coward doesn't work in the field of economy. Here everyone is running for making some profit, and to make profit we need to be a bit coward for some time.

I won’t use the word coward but rather use the word careful because on crypto you fon’t want to be careless. Since crypto leads us to invest with risk, it can’t be called coward of you took already the risk but you are extra careful because if you are careless you might lose everything.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

What about the wealthy investors, the people who are willing to open the mining fields, the people who start the exchange, build the ATM. Are they also cowards, Mari do not generalize, if we are all cowards.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

I don't think they are cowards, they are just ignorant about how the crypto market works. Ignorance makes people say things or believe stuffs they hear. In order to be a crypto investor, you need to understand the market cap and market volume. You need to know and understand that, what predicts or determines the market price of crypto is basically demand rate and supply rate
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Its not all of us. I think it's just a smart part of the large btc community. they actually are cowards because of the lack of knowledge.
We should know that BTC is now like a tool of the transaction and must treats them in this way. Anyway, this crypto market is too risky. If you would like to gain more money from them, the courage and consciousness is important factor to working at this cryto world.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Intestors was made their own strategy because when you straight invest in crypto without any balancing I think you gonna loose specially we are now experiencing a bad situation of price. this not coward this is what we called STRATEGY.
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

I don't agree with you, everyone is free to make decision of his own, every investment has its own risk so if it works for them you can't call them coward
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

I can not say that. I think the coward is worth mentioning to a thief. indeed everyone would want to be a millionaire or billionaire. but they are afraid to buy in large quantities. maybe it's all because they do not want to risk hitting him in large numbers. I guess what they do is take care in every step. maybe this is something reasonable in a person. everyone will never want to lose. so one must be careful in every step and take into account the risks that will occur later. so I guess all this is not a coward that you can imagine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

They have no courage to take a risk to invest, A lot of people using bitcoin is scared to invest but they want to be a millionaire or billionaire. A lot of courage and patience to have a lot of bitcoins but if you have faith you claim your victory it will come to pass. Use your techniques and strategies to be a millionaire i encourage you at first it's so hard but eventually it will be profitable.
Matthew Oliveiraa

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

Yes, if you are afraid you should not be involved in the cryptocurrency market. Because in addition to high profits, the cryptocurrency market also has a lot of risks such as price volatility or hackers, etc. Fear makes you unsettled and can make the wrong decision. mistake and lead to loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: