Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3520 times)
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

waw, ... so cruel you say. Thats true you say, most of us want to be milionaires and Bilionaire from Bitcoin but afraid to invest into Bitcoin. A very cowardly act, wanting a quick fortune without any struggle.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

I am optimistic about Bitcoin when it comes to the growth in a long-term but that doesn't mean that I support speculation activities in the first place. I believe that we must realise and understand that Bitcoin is a payment system at its core and we should treat it in that way. I am not criticizing speculators here but as I said, we need to give first preference to use it as a payment system.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

It is not being a coward its how you play safe. Coward are those  people who keep talking bitcoin are scam cause they are afraid that one day bitcoin will gone. Play safe are those people who invest 50% of profit and watch the price if up or down

stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

Fear of the unknown  is what keeps most of us from investing or buying more coins when prices are down. Some day bitcoin  will be the envy of all.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

It is not cowardice to be cautious in business. And of course we all know that for someone to make a profit,there must be someone taking a loss. No one wants to be at the losing end.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

Actually the word coward doesn't work in the field of economy. Here everyone is running for making some profit, and to make profit we need to be a bit coward for some time.
Yes you need to bit coward especially in bitcoin cause we face all risk and challenges before you earn big profit. If you a coward person you cannot be successful cause we need to be strong to face all challenges.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

they are just being really careful with their money.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

there seems to be something wrong in your head
not everyone wants to risk their wealth on a cryptocurrency
every investor wants a profit
cryptocurrency is now a hot topic of the world and of course this invites the interest of the government to regulate it, and of course affect the price of each crypto
so it's normal if every investor becomes a coward and sells their assets because the market conditions become unstable and prices tend to go down every day

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

I will not agree with you because I know some people who introduced me to crypto currency are one of the most daring people in the world. They are the most courageous people around me. Initially I was very afraid of this crypto currency but hats off to them. They made me fearless and still I am learning from them.   
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

they are heavily influenced by the down trend bitcoin is currently showing because of their lack of experience in the market they only focus on what the market can give to them and how can they profit fast they are least interested on how the blockchain operates and its potential.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

We really can't blame those who are worried about the market dips because it is their money that are partially falling. But to think that it is just the value which is falling and not the amount of investment, and since the dumps in the market are not permanent, holding is essrntial. Patirnce should be prioritize because once the msrket starts to recover. profit will durely be earned.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

It is not being a coward its how you play safe. Coward are those  people who keep talking bitcoin are scam cause they are afraid that one day bitcoin will gone. Play safe are those people who invest 50% of profit and watch the price if up or down
I agree. It is not being coward to work to earn rather than invest with this price in the market because we take less risk for that. I think it is not being coward for not buying now but we keep on working and out the income on the wallet. Coward are those talking about it that it makes people rich but not doing things and being doubtful.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

Like what they said "If you don't take the risk, you can't create future". Everything happens for a reason, specially in crypto world, we all don't know what will happen in the future with cryptocurrency. But if you believe on technology behind cryptocurrency, you will really support and will keep research about this technology. Some people are only investing in cryptocurrency because of profits, they don't appreciate the use of it.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

no more popular this crypt is Socratus because it invested a lot of money
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

If I am risk adverse then yes I'm a coward. I simply cannot risk putting massive amounts of hard earned money into crypto.

Yes I could get lucky and my due diligence could pay off, but long term, consistant and compounding are methods this coward likes to follow.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

The crypto market is very risky so of course there is a lot of fear in investing in it. This tends to change as the market matures and volatility
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

Fear of the unknown  is what keeps most of us from investing or buying more coins when prices are down. Some day bitcoin  will be the envy of all.
It is still too early to say whether Bitcoin has recovered or continues to decline, and whether Bitcoin can keep the current level, and it is clear that the downside pressure remains substantial at Bitcoin. Bitcoin discounts are often based on speculation, regardless of the investment risks or regulations or restrictions in other countries.
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

i think coward is not appropriate in the financial world. it's just that their either smart, careful. Who would want to loose some money. right?
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

you're wrong, not everyone is. If you manage to get emotionally detached from the situation, by whatever means you choose, then you have no issues at all to make rational decisions.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

Its better to be cowards and calculated then to gamble all your wealth just to become an overnight millionaire  Grin Grin Most crypto investors weren't cowards but more like they got nothing to lose or want to grab slice of pie from cryptocurrencies nowadays. If you really believed in bitcoin from the start then you should be grateful that your investment that worth shit a few years ago has become a huge investment.  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: