Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3529 times)
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

So it can be said, currently many investors look cowardly because they do not dare to take the risk to hold, and this is what makes the market difficult to grow like last year, hopefully they will die soon.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

vladmamedov657

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

perhaps because the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable Smiley
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

This is so true. In  Many threads, you would see a lot of cowards screaming that they want to be cryptocurrency millionaires but are not willing to take the huge risk of investing into this industry to profit huge. This is more like a norm in this industry
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

The truth is we are all guilty of this. We want to become millionaires in split seconds without taking investment risk. Forgetting no risk no reward. Bitcoin is volatile at the moment but in time we will see stability

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

Crypto investors are not coward since the invested their money in crypto by taking that risk attached. Most crypto investors are rather to lazy to study the market by performing some few researches before investing. They end up panicking and dumping valuable coins.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Unfortunately actually it is. I hope that the situation will eventually worsen and people will begin to understand what is going on in the market and not to panic

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
anonph1106

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

Thus, you may be wrong...
It is not cowardness, it is maximizing loss and thinking for the future.
If you are the investor and you would just wait for the market to go down and
watch your investment red then it would really be stupid to watch it fall so. Thus
we need to pull out our investment and retrieved the amount we can keep. It is not a failure in
defending your money, the real coward is the thought of entering the market with no heads and still
go to move their investment even if it is not any more profitable. Thus, they go into the battlefield without sharpening their blades. Further, it will really be made you lose.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

Be careful on the words you will say in this crypto world because there is some beginners are reading or getting some ideas here in forum and in that case, as i am saying the words you say it might change their view in this crypto world, and no one is cowards, because even though people have disability have something they can do, what if Crypto Investors many crypto investors are wise and that thing is one proof that they're not cowards; Maybe there is some people are afraid taking risk for this crypto world specially because the price is not going up.
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

Play safe are those people who invest 50% of profit and watch the price if up or down.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
They are just afraid to lose their money and there is nothing wrong with that. In fact they are just making sure that the money they invest will grow. Investing is risky thats why we need enough knowledge so we can make wise decision.

nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Yes im were a coward but i do trying to manage it and trying to get a profit even though i knew that i could possibly lost money. Cryptocurrency indeed volatile but this is best investment for now. This technology absolutely usefull, but yet we still not seeing blockchain used in real cases, so i think the possibility crypt to be big is really high.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

Cowardly people in principle should not engage in investment and business, and use the deposits of Sberbank.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

I think they are not cowards. They are only afraid of experiencing losses and losing what they have achieved to date. So the word coward isn't right. Afraid of cryptocurrency conditions I think it's normal.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

I think people are just afraid of losing money because they thought buying it will make them rich. That's why when the price decline, they withdraw and quit. It's just a normal reaction for people who fears to fail. They didn't trust bitcoin that much.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

In the crypto-currency sphere, too many ordinary people have come to the field recently. Housewives, service workers, teachers, doctors and so on. All of them have no experience in this and therefore their reactions to high volatility are quite predictable. They are frightened and absorbed in self-pity. They want to make a profit but not get losses. But unfortunately this is impossible. Therefore, each of these people will receive their experience. Someone is positive, but somebody is negative.
ogzramiz

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

It is impossible not to be afraid. because some people do all their investments all at once. and if their invesments lose value, they lose all their money.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

I think they are not cowards. They are only afraid of experiencing losses and losing what they have achieved to date. So the word coward isn't right. Afraid of cryptocurrency conditions I think it's normal.

Cryptocurrencies enter the free market circulation, there is no opinion whatsoever globally because all are free to do anything, I think it's a little coward, but all must think about the latest market realities, if they stick to the principle of resistance then losses will not be avoided, we must be smart in managing something.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

I can say that everybody who is able to think understand that those guys are not the professional investors so we're not about to wait serious moves from those people.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

This market definitely acts scared when something goes down a little bit.

I've never seen so much panic selling in a market before I entered crypto.

In the same way, I havent seen so much impulse buying when things start moving.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

One should ask the OP how much he has invested into bitcoin? Investment was easier with prices below $100 than now over $6000 . Then the risk was even higher because fewer people know about the coin and threat was equally this much. If one is not too confidence with the space , most investors at some point would have cashed out at what they could have called their own good profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: