Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start
a1471989

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

Deviant Coin is a well-distributed Masternodes network with no oversight and intermediaries / gatekeepers with over 80% net payout per unit and provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

Deviant Coin is a well-distributed Masternodes network with no oversight and intermediaries / gatekeepers with over 80% net payout per unit and provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users
a1471989

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered on this forum. I like that developers are communicating with the community.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?
Hiroyuki879

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

when is the airdrop? waiting for it Smiley
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?
Klacik

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth
amanai

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future
Klacik

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?
amanai

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?

A distinctive feature of this project are the following features: DeviantCoin (DEV) is a crypto currency based on PoS / Masternode. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: