Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

This project can be a start for a absolutely new level of development of the digital market and cryptocurrency direction!
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

when is the airdrop? waiting for it Smiley
They will announcement when it's necessary, you follow their information channels to not miss. Don't be too concerned about the airdrop, it won't be much when the purpose is to help the coin get more popular.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

This project can be a start for a absolutely new level of development of the digital market and cryptocurrency direction!
A lot of chances to become for such a project. It offers us new way and I personally accept the methods that are offered to us by the team of developers. Evolution of the market!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

A lot of chances to become for such a project. It offers us new way and I personally accept the methods that are offered to us by the team of developers. Evolution of the market!
I understood it too. The world now is under great changes , so fast that we have to keep up with the times not to lose our future. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
a1471989

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

I understood it too. The world now is under great changes , so fast that we have to keep up with the times not to lose our future. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
  Will be nice not to pay enormous additional fees  for my transactions and wait sometimes too long for a transaction to be completed from time to time. I wish everything good to this project, because it would be very helpful.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Visitor is only the half on success, let’s think about the main reason why  these visitors came- the team updates  information and all news related to the project and I really enjoy reading posts about the project
a1471989

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our accounts with savings. And security token gives us an opportunity not only to save money but to earn more
boomertoo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Visitor is only the half on success, let’s think about the main reason why  these visitors came- the team updates  information and all news related to the project and I really enjoy reading posts about the project
Not only about project! There are a lot of articles and links to the news from the internet. Serious topics about technology world or blockchain technology, it does not matter. Team spend a lot of time of these things and it is admirable.
kk777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our accounts with savings. And security token gives us an opportunity not only to save money but to earn more
Sounds fantastic! I will participate this project and will be very glad. Now I am opened to new things and innovations because they are an essential part of modern society and development in general
a1471989

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

Not only about project! There are a lot of articles and links to the news from the internet. Serious topics about technology world or blockchain technology, it does not matter. Team spend a lot of time of these things and it is admirable.
Video content is a strong side of the team of developers, this makes me proud of them. It is a kind of example for other teams, because you can enjoy video and at the same time get useful information
lancechain355

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

Is there a reason for the drop of DEV rate today. Did I miss some news or just profit taking or money drain to btc ltc etc.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

Video content is a strong side of the team of developers, this makes me proud of them. It is a kind of example for other teams, because you can enjoy video and at the same time get useful information
Really like this type of things, because the iformation you get is more understandable when it follows with pictures. Every project should keep it in mind
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

Really like this type of things, because the iformation you get is more understandable when it follows with pictures. Every project should keep it in mind
It is not a big deal, so the team used the bounty campaign to make a lot of videos to explain how their project is going to work
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

DogeCash is a huge fan of the DEV project and looking forward to the launch of your exchange. Preview looks amazing thus far. We will be in contact regarding a listing after we launch. Thanks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DOGECASH  ▬▬  THE DOGE IS NOW THE MASTER (NODE)  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◢◤  SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN THE MASTERNODE SPACE  ◢◤  Now Trading on CryptoBridge  ◢◤
▬▬▬▬       website      -      twitter      -      telegram      -      discord      -      bitcointalk       ▬▬▬▬
a1471989

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

It is not a big deal, so the team used the bounty campaign to make a lot of videos to explain how their project is going to work
Really samart move, i see one more time, that these guys are supernatural. Wish everything good to the team of developers.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: