Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:12:28 PM

Dogie, the amount of BS you're capable of producing is simply amazing.

I came to the conclusion, probably a bit too late, that nothing good will come from further interacting with you. I see you now as a negative force in this industry.

I don't intend to post anymore in your threads and I request that you won't post in ours. I intend to delete your posts without warning.

Because you didn't get the score you wanted? Really?
When I'm weighting the pros and cons of further interacting with you, the cons wins big time.

Look at your contribution and "legacy" in the Hardware subsection. The last three months thought me that you're mainly concerned with self promoting your threads.
The hardware reviews are a shining example. Even now you call them spam.

I wrote it before, your actions sucks the life out of hardware.
Your actions surrounding the manufacturers's poll are another shining example.

I don't intend to reply further.

Do you really think I care about my threads being on front page? Don't you think I would bump them if that was the case? 90% of them sit off the 1st page at any one time which is exactly how it should be. When people have a question they post, I reply, the threads drop off again. Why is this okay? Because they're useful and so they gain traffic from off the forums. Yes that's right, I bring traffic and new members into /Hardware, that's my contribution.

At the same time, lets consider what your contribution to /Hardware has been shall we? Paying people to spam 15 threads onto the front page to try and crowd out the competition, because you know that you can't compete otherwise? Paying someone to start 5 threads on the same topic with loaded questions towards Spondoolies, while trying to maintain the illusion that its a neutral, organic and 3rd party survey. All the while, in pursuit of an ulterior motive that you still haven't told the public about.

Interacting with me... each time I update this rating you spend 3-4 days berating me about how much of an idiot I am, how much I need a life, how much of a scammer, fraud and lier I am. Then after a few days you get tired of trying to bully me into changing your rating so you either say sorry or storm off in a huff. Then you apologise on Skype and try and try go back to business as usual. You need to look at your actions first before declaring that I'm toxic - you're a grown ass man acting like a bully and a toddler at the same time.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmeter

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:11:55 PM

So tldr your current business model / situation can not support generation 3 without preordering (/ preordering under another name) or some miracle investment. Under no circumstances could those statements EVER qualify you for running a business model that can get by selling purely out of hand.

You have a transitional arrangement that allows you to prove otherwise and raise the $Ms need to make it happen.
Also imagine.
Also i need hotel but don't have enough money,imposibile is make preorder whit client.(to risky)I go in bank or seek investor.
Bitcoin hardware manufacture,car manufacture,dog shelter,dog shit recycling industry all business is same.
Only scam make preorder and only stupid investor pay preorder without insurance in fast collectible assets (150-200%) .
If i investment in spondoolies i also want share of profit,before investment i need full look in accounting book,full due diligence.
If i don't do this way i am stupid investor and I deserve to lose money.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:13:21 PM

September 2014 - Requirement that business model must be able to support preorders and not just the promise of preorders first utilised in September 2014 against BFL. May be earlier instances.
December 2014  - Transitional arrangements implemented on TWO companies. Spondoolies still claims its unfair and used to target them only Huh.

Thanks for making things so clear now!

So it only took you 3 months to add and use the pre-order description. At first I wondered why wasn't this included in the 10/21/2014 Changelog, but I figured that you were busy maxing out Bitmain's (the boss that is paying you big $) communication while trying to find a way to prepare the coronation of Bitmain (again the boss that is issuing commands and you promptly execute), which took place on the 12/17/2014 Changelog where you add and use the pre-order description in order to limit SP-Tech's score while maxing yet another stat, the hardware issues, for Bitmain (the boss). I must congratulate you for your december Changelog. 2 hits with one bullet!

Here are the chronological Changelog quotes in case people are lazy to search for them:
  • Bitmain Hardware Issues down from 'No' to 'Minor' (10 to 6).
  • Bitmain Commuication up from 'Good' to 'Great' (7 to 10).
  • SpondooliesTech Preorders up from 'Yes' to 'Mix' (1 to 8]. *Although SpondooliesTech is currently selling out of hand, they have not yet demonstrated that their business model can support this into the next generation. On the announcement of next gen preorders, this rating will return to 'Yes'. On the announcement of next gen in hand / batch sales, this rating will increase to 'Batch' or 'No'.
  • Bitmain Hardware Issues up from 'Minor' to 'No' (6 to 10).

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 03:26:23 PM

September 2014 - Requirement that business model must be able to support preorders and not just the promise of preorders first utilised in September 2014 against BFL. May be earlier instances.
December 2014  - Transitional arrangements implemented on TWO companies. Spondoolies still claims its unfair and used to target them only Huh.

So it only took you 3 months to add and use the pre-order description. At first I wondered why wasn't this included in the 10/21/2014 Changelog, but I figured that you were busy maxing out Bitmain's (the boss that is paying you big $) communication while trying to find a way to prepare the coronation of Bitmain (again the boss that is issuing commands and you promptly execute), which took place on the 12/17/2014 Changelog where you add and use the pre-order description in order to limit SP-Tech's score while maxing yet another stat, the hardware issues, for Bitmain (the boss). I must congratulate you for your december Changelog. 2 hits with one bullet!

Here are the chronological Changelog quotes in case people are lazy to search for them:
  • SpondooliesTech Preorders up from 'Yes' to 'Mix' (1 to 8]. *Although SpondooliesTech is currently selling out of hand, they have not yet demonstrated that their business model can support this into the next generation. On the announcement of next gen preorders, this rating will return to 'Yes'. On the announcement of next gen in hand / batch sales, this rating will increase to 'Batch' or 'No'.

That's for confirming yet again that you act as Spondoolies' attack dog. You refuse to listen to reasoning and assume everything is some huge vendetta and conspiracy against Spondoolies. I'm surprised you've taken your giant ass affiliate link signature off, did sales go down? Is that my fault as well?

Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:38:55 PM

That's for confirming yet again that you act as Spondoolies' attack dog. You refuse to listen to reasoning and assume everything is some huge vendetta and conspiracy against Spondoolies. I'm surprised you've taken your giant ass affiliate link signature off, did sales go down? Is that my fault as well?

In real life there are people I just have to glance at to know that this person is not worth arguing with. On a forum you assume that people are otherwise reasonable. Defend yourself, by all means. But when you've hit the post button think of that weird guy next to the slot machine in Vegas. Don't let it linger.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 04:02:33 PM

In real life there are people I just have to glance at to know that this person is not worth arguing with. On a forum you assume that people are otherwise reasonable. Defend yourself, by all means. But when you've hit the post button think of that weird guy next to the slot machine in Vegas. Don't let it linger.

You can read back the history of RoadStress in this thread - it doesn't matter what Spondoolies' position is, as long as they're not first then everything is a huge scam and conspiracy against that company. Spondoolies have been using him as their attack dog so they don't have to.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:23:57 PM

I act on my own and the affiliate signature is off because the product I was advertising is out of stock. It is funny that you see my above post as an attack. I just presented the facts as I see them. Part is my interpretation and part is just a solid hard proof of your past actions. Everyone is free to interpret them as they wish and by the looks of it you do not have that many fans in your own Guide.

Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

You can read back the history of RoadStress in this thread - it doesn't matter what Spondoolies' position is, as long as they're not first then everything is a huge scam and conspiracy against that company. Spondoolies have been using him as their attack dog so they don't have to.

I've read a couple of them, and other conspiracy theorists who can't wrap their mind around the fact that you're an enthusiast doing what enthusiasts do. The "Bitcoin Community" is not a neighbourhood I would want to live in, that's for sure. Without you there would be no Dogie. It's not a position given to you. It's a position you created. You can do what you want with it. Haters can go... .. flame somewhere else.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 04:48:49 PM

I've read a couple of them, and other conspiracy theorists who can't wrap their mind around the fact that you're an enthusiast doing what enthusiasts do. The "Bitcoin Community" is not a neighbourhood I would want to live in, that's for sure. Without you there would be no Dogie. It's not a position given to you. It's a position you created. You can do what you want with it. Haters can go... .. flame somewhere else.

Indeed. Apparently I'm such a bad person for doing so much work for the community, for free, yet those calling me out are the ones who ONLY seek to profit from the community without giving a thing back.

FakeAccount

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

I'm not real

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:54:45 PM

Indeed. Apparently I'm such a bad person for doing so much work for the community, for free, yet those calling me out are the ones who ONLY seek to profit from the community without giving a thing back.

"for free" is a stretch  you had been compensated before and getting free gear doesn't fall under the "for free"
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

"for free" is a stretch  you had been compensated before and getting free gear doesn't fall under the "for free"

It doesn't when I'm providing $1000s of manhours in return for $400 hardware. Big or small, each miner gets the same treatment.

And specifically I'm talking about this thread. There's no incentive for me to run it, especially with the sheer amount of abuse I get for it regardless of scores. Too high, too low, scammer, fraud, lier blah blah blah - its not fun. I don't get paid to be a punching bag.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:20:01 PM

It's the other way around. Without dogie there wouldn't be me.

Anyone reading this please know that dogies is getting paid by BITMAIN. Yes I like to flame.

It doesn't when I'm providing $1000s of manhours in return for $400 hardware. Big or small, each miner gets the same treatment.

And specifically I'm talking about this thread. There's no incentive for me to run it, especially with the sheer amount of abuse I get for it regardless of scores. Too high, too low, scammer, fraud, lier blah blah blah - its not fun. I don't get paid to be a punching bag.

That's why you have so many fans. Please excuse me while I go vomit. It's the only reaction that I get from your words.

For newbies reading this: Please note that dogies is getting paid tons of $$$ for pimping them up. DO NOT believe the lies that dogies vomits here. DO NOT be fooled by him trying to pinpoint it towards me for having a SP-Tech affiliate link. This is not about me supporting SP-Tech. It's about the lies and the vomit that is around dogie as a person. Feel free to NOT believe me. Just check his history.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 05:49:48 PM

It's the other way around. Without dogie there wouldn't be me.

What does that even mean ^_^

Anyone reading this please know that dogies is getting paid by BITMAIN. Yes I like to flame.

They are well aware that I get paid to do technical support as I publish it very openly.

That's why you have so many fans. Please excuse me while I go vomit. It's the only reaction that I get from your words.

You seem to be vomiting a lot recently, maybe you should go see your doctor.

For newbies reading this: Please note that dogies is getting paid tons of $$$ for pimping them up. DO NOT believe the lies that dogies vomits here.

Paid owed 'tons' of $$$ by Spondoolies you mean?

DO NOT be fooled by him trying to pinpoint it towards me for having a SP-Tech affiliate link.

Dude you practically work for Spondoolies, you've been viciously attacking anyone who doesn't worship them from day one while receiving $100,000s in sales for them.

This is not about me supporting SP-Tech. It's about the lies and the vomit that is around dogie as a person. Feel free to NOT believe me. Just check his history.

Do you know me?

sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:51:39 PM

You need to look at your actions first before declaring that I'm toxic - you're a grown ass man acting like a bully and a toddler at the same time.

I'm surprised you've taken your giant ass affiliate link signature off, did sales go down?

http://xkcd.com/37/

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 06:25:36 PM

You need to look at your actions first before declaring that I'm toxic - you're a grown ass man acting like a bully and a toddler at the same time.

I'm surprised you've taken your giant ass affiliate link signature off, did sales go down?

http://xkcd.com/37/

That would certainly increase advertising space Tongue

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:39:09 PM

They are well aware that I get paid to do technical support as I publish it very openly.

You should post in this thread OP too, because some people don't bother to read everything. This should be fair for everyone. By omitting this, you actually lie to everyone that is reading this thread.

Paid owed 'tons' of $$$ by Spondoolies you mean?

So after you brag that you offer this service for free you also think that you deserve "tons" of money from the companies that you are reviewing. Ok.

Dude you practically work for Spondoolies, you've been viciously attacking anyone who doesn't worship them from day one while receiving $100,000s in sales for them.

Please back up your words. Otherwise it's just more lies, your specialty.

Also please note that I haven't received any money in the name of SP-Tech. I couldn't say that about you and your boss BITMAIN.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 06:50:27 PM

You should post in this thread OP too, because some people don't bother to read everything. This should be fair for everyone. By omitting this, you actually lie to everyone that is reading this thread.

Done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691.msg5035208#msg5035208

So after you brag that you offer this service for free you also think that you deserve "tons" of money from the companies that you are reviewing. Ok.

I don't deserve any money for a review, I do deserve to be paid affiliate earnings just like you though.

Also please note that I haven't received any money in the name of SP-Tech. I couldn't say that about you and your boss BITMAIN.

So you're honestly saying you haven't received a penny in affiliate earnings or other commissions for your signature or the group buy?

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:43:10 PM

I don't deserve any money for a review, I do deserve to be paid affiliate earnings just like you though.

Why not use an affiliate link if you think you deserve to be paid for a free Guide?

So you're honestly saying you haven't received a penny in affiliate earnings or other commissions for your signature or the group buy?

You lack reading comprehension. Read my post again. I said I haven't received any money in the name of SP-Tech.

Of course I received money (actually I haven't got any cash in hand up to date) for my affiliate link. That's why it is called an affiliate link. The money are still in the affiliate account. But please don't think that everyone is like you. Check SP-Tech main thread. I was among the first ones to question them just like I did with most of the companies. I also was among the first ones to support them after I figured out that they are the best company out there. It has nothing to do with the affiliate link or with the commission for the GB. I did it with KnC in the past while I haven't received anything. I support SP-Tech because they are the best with or without any commission from them.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 07:45:48 PM

Why not use an affiliate link if you think you deserve to be paid for a free Guide?

I did.

You lack reading comprehension. Read my post again. I said I haven't received any money in the name of SP-Tech.

Of course I received money (actually I haven't got any cash in hand up to date) for my affiliate link. That's why it is called an affiliate link. The money are still in the affiliate account.

Cash it out.

Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:44:19 PM

What exactly prompted you to upgrade Bitmain's pre-order status anyways?  The L1 pre-order is still part of this current generation, and they haven't released a new generation.

And I agree with SP-tech.  They claim to sell next gen out of hand.  If they even allude to changing this strategy and offering pre-orders, you can go ahead and down-grade on the spot.  Why is Bitmain getting preferential treatment in this pre-order category?

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: