Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:11:46 PM

When is the last sale made from bitfury to the general public?

About 6 weeks ago last I checked

Bitfury sold gear 6 weeks ago?  Where?  To who?  A retail consumer/small miner?  I'm not being facetious, I would like to know.

Openly on the market. You can [could] drop them a message and find out their MOQ and hardware very openly.
Did not answer my question.

I did?

Bitfury sold gear 6 weeks ago? Up until 6 weeks ago they sold the BF3500, yes.
Where? [If to where] Globally [If from where] Bitfury.org when you contact them
To who? Anyone with enough money.
A retail consumer/small miner? I don't see how that's relevant to my thread.
I see.  So your guide is for institutional or large commercial miners.

It is a "manufacturer trustworthiness thread", interpret that how you will.

What it ISN'T however,
1) is a resource that can be tampered with just because one company is anxious to get their 100 rating faster than the system allows, for motives that are NDA'ed and not able to be revealed.
2) is a resource that can be swayed to expel a perfectly legitimate company simply because a competitor determines that they don't fit on the list.

I'll take whatever shit anyone wants to throw at me but I hold myself to ethical and moral standards that aren't compatible with 'corporate pressure'.
I'm not involved in that sub-thread. I was looking for an avenue to buy new bitfury gear.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 08:19:07 PM

I'm not involved in that sub-thread. I was looking for an avenue to buy new bitfury gear.

I understand. I don't think they're selling as of today, appears to be in a generation transition.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:13:33 PM

Let's not derail from the main subject. Why are you favoring old and outdated ratings instead of adjusting them to reflect reality?

Read the changelog.

*Although SpondooliesTech is currently selling out of hand, they have not yet demonstrated that their business model can support this into the next generation. On the announcement of next gen preorders, this rating will return to 'Yes'. On the announcement of next gen in hand / batch sales, this rating will increase to 'Batch' or 'No'.

Why is SP-Tech the only company that is being rated by their business model supporting or not their next gen? Why treat SP-Tech differently and why not reflect the present?

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:48:29 PM

Let's not derail from the main subject. Why are you favoring old and outdated ratings instead of adjusting them to reflect reality?

Read the changelog.

*Although SpondooliesTech is currently selling out of hand, they have not yet demonstrated that their business model can support this into the next generation. On the announcement of next gen preorders, this rating will return to 'Yes'. On the announcement of next gen in hand / batch sales, this rating will increase to 'Batch' or 'No'.

Why is SP-Tech the only company that is being rated by their business model supporting or not their next gen? Why treat SP-Tech differently and why not reflect the present?

They are not. BFL is in EXACTLY the same position and is being treated EXACTLY the same. Both have relied on a preorder model to sustain their business, both are claiming that they will do it differently in the next generation, both are yet to prove that so have an interim score with clear conditions for progression laid out.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:43:14 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 10:55:20 AM by Bicknellski

Read the changelog.

Bias.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _
TechnobitProduct lines:                                                                                                                            Company Site | Bitcointalk Thread
S-Hash, HEX4M, HEX8A1, HEX8A2, HEX16A2, HEX16B, HEX16E, 4HEX16E
___________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Rating:
Uses own chips?
Delivered miners?
Uses preorders?
No
Yes
Batch
1/10
10/10
16/20
On time?
Quality Issues?
Refund Issues?
Yes
Minor
No
10/10
6/10
10/10
Communication
Ethics
Size
Good

Medium
7/10
10/10
4/10
Last Score: 74Designs and sells boards integrating every time of 3rd party chip on the market.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _

Continued...

Look at Technobit's score.

No mention of the fraud perpetrated... and a 10 out of 10 for ethics please do not make me laugh.

On time? Fudge no... many issues for customers on that end.

Refund Issues? Many.

He keeps his "pals" or "customers" in the best range vs. those he has had issues with. I can only imagine what the rating would really be for some of these companies if he wasn't a paid spokesman.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:05:07 AM

Read the changelog.

Bias.

This is my repeated disagreement with Dogie. He is judging us based on our future 3rd gen which I've said countless time that we won't take pre-orders due to the high risk of the design.
It's a mute point, he is stubborn, crazy dog.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:07:29 AM

when is 3rd gen coming ? Roll Eyes
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:23:21 AM

when is 3rd gen coming ? Roll Eyes
You know my reply - patient my friend.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:22:12 PM

Bias. Look at Technobit's score. No mention of the fraud perpetrated... and a 10 out of 10 for ethics please do not make me laugh. On time? Fudge no... many issues for customers on that end. Refund Issues? Many. He keeps his "pals" or "customers" in the best range vs. those he has had issues with. I can only imagine what the rating would really be for some of these companies if he wasn't a paid spokesman.

We've had this conversation before. Go self bump your own guide if mine is so bad.

There is PLENTY more available on technobit outright fraud but Dogie I guess is a paid spokesmen for them as well given that rating seems to be a few of those type ratings in his guide. Minersource to my knowledge has also defrauded at least one other fabricator like the claim black arrow made and have as Gleb said left a trail of broken contracts beyond what you read in these forums typically. Do not deal with either company. Further just avoid Dogie's hardware guide too many inconsistencies with regards to turning a blind eye to fraud or lack of ethics.

Bick, almost everything you post nowadays is about me, and while I'm flattered I'm not interested. For someone who has apparently ignored me and blocked me from PMs (when you were asked by a mod to PM me to resolve a problem you had LOL), you still seem mighty obsessed. Anyway

1) My guide has nothing to do with minersource, resellers are not manufacturers.
2) What you failed to mention is that order delays don't fall under "ethics" as they are not ethical infractions, something you'd know if you'd bothered to read the criterion before calling me a fraud.
3) Technobit's ratings for on time deliveries and refund issues are too high however, and will be corrected in the next update. See? That was easy, when something is wrong all you have to do is point it out, again rather than calling me a fraud.
4) No I am not a paid spokesman [not spokesmen] for Technobit, otherwise you'd see a message about that. I don't do deals in the dark, there is a reason everything I do is done in the bright light of the forums.
5) Scam accusations subforum is over here, let me know when you've posted it.

PatMan

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:31:58 PM

Read the changelog.

Bias.

This is my repeated disagreement with Dogie. He is judging us based on our future 3rd gen which I've said countless time that we won't take pre-orders due to the high risk of the design.
It's a mute point, he is stubborn, crazy dog.

Do what other hardware vendors do, bribe him - then watch your score go up  Wink Cheesy

No don't, I'm joking. Stand your ground & continue to show him up for the multi-shill he is....

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:39:39 PM

Do what other hardware vendors do, bribe him - then watch your score go up  Wink Cheesy

No don't, I'm joking. Stand your ground & continue to show him up for the multi-shill he is....

So, who is bribing me then?

PatMan

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 02:32:42 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 02:46:16 PM by PatMan

Look at this, as soon as SPTech get a post, dogie splatters the thread with more poop to promote his employers........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pretty much says it all - what a joke this paid advert "guide" is Roll Eyes

Even Bitmain find it embarrassingly painful:

Hi Pat,

Can't believe he popped out again...

But we have no control over his negative repping people and submitting mod requests.

Tried but unsuccessful for now.  Keep looking into situation.  This will be a long time project.

If it was under Bitmain Account, sure we can delete them but under his personal account, we have no control over.  

It is painful watching.  Trust me

Hopefully it won't be too long term......... Cheesy

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:12:36 PM

Look at this, as soon as SPTech get a post, dogie splatters the thread with more poop to promote his employers........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm not sure you understand how forums work or what bumping is. Those threads are at the top regardless of when I wake up and answer customer questions and provide support. This is what the forums looks like normally:

Bitmain's customers likely outnumber Spondoolies' by 50:1 because of the different segments they target. Go shout at the 10,000s of customers, not me.

Next brilliant idea please?

IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:39:47 PM

Pretty much says it all - what a joke this paid advert "guide" is Roll Eyes

Even Bitmain find it embarrassingly painful:

Hi Pat,

Can't believe he popped out again...

But we have no control over his negative repping people and submitting mod requests.

Tried but unsuccessful for now.  Keep looking into situation.  This will be a long time project.

If it was under Bitmain Account, sure we can delete them but under his personal account, we have no control over.  

It is painful watching.  Trust me

Hopefully it won't be too long term......... Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Here's another one:

hey,

We are really sorry about our bad puppy... 

Ouch, since you mentioned the trust level... Yep I just saw that.  Hum...  Hummmmmmmm.    Shocked Shocked Shocked  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Hello there,

Yeah, it's been a while - hope you are well.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I feel like I've been testing Bitmain firmware for the last 4 months TBH, so am in the process of clearing out all my Bitmain gear for SP-Tech equipment I'm afraid to say.

Nothing personal, but I am tired of the constant stream of broken firmware, broken promises, overpriced hardware & lack of customer support  as well as the attitude of your employee who seems to be trying his best to upset & annoy most of your customer base with his obnoxious, uneducated & argumentative comments on every thread I read, as well as his negative comments on anyone's trust rating who disagrees or complains about him.

I'm afraid Bitmains standards are lacking of late my friend. I'll wait and see what improvements can be made, if any, over the next few months - but until then I'll be using SP-Tech gear for my mining purposes.

I hope you get everything sorted out, good luck & happy holidays.

Bad puppy dogie, bad puppy........

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
bambou

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:11:17 PM

brilliant.

Look at this, as soon as SPTech get a post [Implying here that spondoolies' thread goes before bitmain in the list, which is obviously not the case in your captcha.. duhh], dogie splatters the thread with more poop to promote his employers........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm not sure you understand how forums work or what bumping is. Those threads are at the top regardless of when I wake up and answer customer questions and provide support. This is what the forums looks like normally:

Bitmain's customers likely outnumber Spondoolies' by 50:1 because of the different segments they target. Go shout at the 10,000s of customers, not me.

Next brilliant idea please?

Non inultus premor
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:25:05 PM

Exactly  bambou  Wink

That was probably the worst attempted spin poop-dogie has ever tried  Roll Eyes He obviously can't see it though, as he's just posted his comment on B's thread too!..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 11:07:59 PM

Here's the deal - neither of you are allowed to post in any of my threads from now on. You are combative, abusive, off topic and contribute nothing to anyone or anything. Do not post again.

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:35:05 PM

Here's the deal - neither of you are allowed to post in any of my threads from now on. You are combative, abusive, off topic and contribute nothing to anyone or anything. Do not post again.

Pardon... Mr. Moderator they are abusive if anyone needs moderation it is you? Maybe you don't like the truth. Start a moderated guide otherwise people are going to freely call out your thread. Censorship isn't free dogie you have to do the work not the mods.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 11:47:40 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 12:08:55 AM by dogie

And you as well, don't post in any of my threads.

And you.

And before you go and login to the other accounts,  megahash, cathoderay, seriouscoin and pak13 are also requested not to post.

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:49:56 PM

That's a bum deal. But I got a better one - you stop posting dogiepoo on everyone else's threads, then maybe they'll stop posting on yours, that's fairer.

What? You ponce about this forum like some kind of untouchable, polluting every mining thread there is with poo, neg-rep anyone who disagrees with you & reporting perfectly good posts to moderators because you either don't like their post or the person who posted - then when they pull you up about it you pull a funny face, spit out your dummy and bawl your eyes out screaming "it's not fair"?

If you can't take it - don't give it out.

Rent-a-shill tw*t you are.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: