Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:23:32 AM

<removed>

Did you lie to your customers about the burn-in of miners Josh Zerlan?
Of course he didn't lie. Sure, they burned in some, but they weren't really burning in. They were just burning in what they had to burn in. They weren't burning in to actually burn in. So that makes you the liar, doesn't it? What are you, stupid?*

*Channeling my inner Zerlan. How'm I doing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:35:25 AM

Your posts are getting really boring since they all look alike. Please try to diversify. We got that you have word manipulating skills, but let's move on!
Yeah, it's so formulaic, predicable and boring now that I just stop reading after the first insult or ad hominem.

It's sad analyzing the psychology behind Josh and seeing his defense mechanisms starting to become more... unhinged.

There's no arguing with people like that. Just gotta sit back and shake your head in mock-sadness after taking in the show.

Crap. I'm out of popcorn...
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:38:45 AM

Your posts are getting really boring since they all look alike. Please try to diversify. We got that you have word manipulating skills, but let's move on!
Yeah, it's so formulaic, predicable and boring now that I just stop reading after the first insult or ad hominem.

It's sad analyzing the psychology behind Josh and seeing his defense mechanisms starting to become more... unhinged.

There's no arguing with people like that. Just gotta sit back and shake your head in mock-sadness after taking in the show.

Crap. I'm out of popcorn...

Here,have some of mine,I've got plenty,my popper is working overtime.Holler if ya need more  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:23:48 AM

<removed>

Since Josh is to busy insulting people and cannot answer questions from (former-) customers let me clarify that with some testimonial evidence:

[…]DECLARATION OF S. MARSH  PURSUANT TO 28 U.S.C. § 1746
(http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.42.14.pdf)
[...] During my time at Butterfly Labs, I observed Bruce Peterson [aka: bcp19], the employee who
was in charge of testing the machines in the trailer attached to our office […]

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Lassi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Burn the wings off those bastards.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:52:08 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 08:35:57 AM by Lassi

He won't answer that as he knows perfectly well he and others at BFL lied about burn-in.

Now it's time for the FTC to put everything Butterfly Labs has done through the magnifying glass and then burn the wings off those bastards.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:19:44 AM

He won't answer that as he knows perfectly well he and other at BFL lied about burn-in.

Don't forget about FCC approval. Not sure what happened with the CE markings.

Lassi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:37:32 AM

He won't answer that as he knows perfectly well he and other at BFL lied about burn-in.

Is there evidence of statements that they were seeking FCC, CE and other marks?

Since there is no evidence they ever received any certification whatsoever on any of the products they sold.

FTC would possibly be interested in that as it goes to their credibility.

Now it's time for the FTC to put everything Butterfly Labs has done through the magnifying glass and then burn the wings off those bastards.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:42:17 AM

Since there is no evidence they ever received any certification whatsoever on any of the products they sold.

Of course there is. I don't feel like searching much so I only found this:

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

I am sure that our good friend Phin or Google can reveal more evidence.

Lassi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:47:06 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 09:12:55 AM by Lassi

Of course there is. I don't feel like searching much so I only found this:

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

I am sure that our good friend Phin or Google can reveal more evidence.

So that would be another instance of a lie told to customers. There were no FCC marks on any of their miners. There were no tests even conducted on their miners by the FCC. This would go to false advertising as well.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:31:40 PM

Why would I delete that one post and not the others?  <stream of ad hominem delusional ravings deleted>
Are you implying that you did not delete your post, and that a moderator or admin deleted your post ? If your post was in-fact deleted by a moderator, I believe you will have notification of such in a PM. Could you kindly provide that if so ?

Would appreciate any clarifications. It's important for one to have the facts straight, would you not agree ?

*hugs and cuddles*

Excellent, thanks for admitting it.  Now we can move on.  I have no reason to answer to you, a self professed liar.  You are scum and beneath my contempt.

I really like you Xian01 ...if Josh ever finds out who we are...and goes on a some kinda deluded naked spree...trying to rub his oily body to yours in revenge ,,,,you will be first on his list...giving me and the rest of us here valuable time to prepare with full body rain coats and face shield from his 'ahem' deluded affections at that point...Josh being two popcorn kernels away from the rubber room (I mean just the ego and mental gymnastics needed to continue to think he is the victim and the rest of reality is wrong...the large ego will deflate into a soggy pop tart..and well....once that happens it is find a net....imho)

so keep up the good work ..you are a true hero!

oops off topic........but josh is claiming deletion of stuff from this thread by others....so the slippage is happening....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:48:09 PM

Would not be the first time an executive of an Bitcoin mining company comes after his customers or detractors. Joshua Zipkin has detailed death threats to Bruno (aka, PG, Gleb Gamow). He has doxxed a number of investors (as Joshua Zipkin aka AMT_Miners refers to us) a number of times in retaliation for calling him out. So it is not shocking there is another Josh in this industry that pulls the same shit. Altho Zerlan did it first. So I am guessing AMT Josh is just stealing from BFL's playbook

Why would I delete that one post and not the others?  <stream of ad hominem delusional ravings deleted>
Are you implying that you did not delete your post, and that a moderator or admin deleted your post ? If your post was in-fact deleted by a moderator, I believe you will have notification of such in a PM. Could you kindly provide that if so ?

Would appreciate any clarifications. It's important for one to have the facts straight, would you not agree ?

*hugs and cuddles*

Excellent, thanks for admitting it.  Now we can move on.  I have no reason to answer to you, a self professed liar.  You are scum and beneath my contempt.

I really like you Xian01 ...if Josh ever finds out who we are...and goes on a some kinda deluded naked spree...trying to rub his oily body to yours in revenge ,,,,you will be first on his list...giving me and the rest of us here valuable time to prepare with full body rain coats and face shield from his 'ahem' deluded affections at that point...Josh being two popcorn kernels away from the rubber room (I mean just the ego and mental gymnastics needed to continue to think he is the victim and the rest of reality is wrong...the large ego will deflate into a soggy pop tart..and well....once that happens it is find a net....imho)

so keep up the good work ..you are a true hero!

oops off topic........but josh is claiming deletion of stuff from this thread by others....so the slippage is happening....

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:34:15 PM

Why would I delete that one post and not the others?  <stream of ad hominem delusional ravings deleted>

*hugs and cuddles*

Excellent, thanks for admitting it.  Now we can move on.  I have no reason to answer to you, a self professed liar.  You are scum and beneath my contempt.

If you truly were not able to suss out that implication from my post, I can't help you.  If you don't like my posts, then stop posting the same crap over and over and come up with something new.

What I find interesting is the fact that every time you post something so idiotic that I end up calling you out on it or something completely false that I prove you wrong on, your response is one of two things:

"Wow, I feel sorry for XX because of YY"
or
"You are so full of rage. I am going to watch you get all angry. Because popcorn."

You even did it AGAIN this time.  So until you can actually converse like an adult and until you can back up your wild, ludicrous claims (making blind accusations is not backing up claims, BTW, look it up if you don't believe me).  Your typical response to being challenged is to ask another, equally or more ridiculous question, one that is often answered elsewhere already.  You're like a petulant child (and always have been) when you don't get what you want (Go eat a bag of dicks, said Xian!), so I treat you like one.  Start acting like an adult and I may treat you like an adult, although to be honest at this point, I'm pretty convinced you are way beyond redemption, seeing as you can't control yourself most of the time, even going so far as to get banned on Bitcointal for your outbursts.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:48:28 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 04:13:59 PM by ElGrandJefe

On December 7, the Monarch page clearly stated (the bold is theirs, as you can see by visiting the archived page):
All manufacturers in this space have experienced some degree of delay with their first generation ASIC.  Every last one of them, so we're reluctant to give a specific delivery date.  However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and we feel our timeline to begin shipments towards the end of the year is solid. Orders are shipped in order date priority so any order placed now should be expected to be delivered in February.

Wait a minute! That would seem to indicate that they're still on schedule, with shipping of the mythical bullet run units already underway, but new orders would have to wait until February due to the vast backlog. No lies there, right? Especially since the preceding page still said "Tape out August 2013, November/December - Initial Shipping (Sold out)".

The Monarch page was next updated on February 9, 2014 (I've underlined the most relevant part):
However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in January 2014.  Orders are shipped in order date priority so any order placed now should be expected to be delivered in March.
Given the alleged timely nature of this information, you might be led to believe that shipping had already begun and if you were fast enough in getting an order in, all that efficient hashing power would be yours by the end of March.

Last but not least, let's take a look at the first appearance of the mighty Imperial Monarch, which - at an amazing 1 TH/s - would strike fear into the hearts of all BFL competitors. On April 3, 2014, the 1 TH/s Monarch page stated:

However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in March 2014.  Orders are shipped in order date priority so any order placed now should be expected to be delivered in June.
Oops.

Now do you understand why people are calling BFL - and you - liars, Josh?

Answer please. No lies. No misdirection. No obfuscation. No name-calling. Just read the above and answer the question.
Lassi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:55:01 PM

<removed>

Still not answered this either.

supbits

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:07:42 PM

It would have been nice to see Inaba's post history submitted as evidence of BFL's ill will toward their customers, like the foam pitchforks and torches. Considering the current situation, though, it seems they had enough evidence of that already.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:08:51 PM

<removed>

Still not answered this either.

did not answer me either ..I guess the oiled up naked attack is still an option for him....watch out XianO1....its a TRAP!.........shudder...the horror!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:14:26 PM

And also; still no anwers...

You never admitted you lied, so we have nothing to discuss.  Once you admit you lied, we can move on... until then, you are just another liar, posting false information, so why bother trying to have a conversation with you?
Ok, I lied. Now, why did you lie on the Monarch web page?
Excellent, thanks for admitting it.  Now we can move on.  I have no reason to answer to you, a self professed liar.  You are scum and beneath my contempt.

OK, let's "move on" Josh:

1. Why did you lie about Monarch delivery estimates while it was already clear to you in 2013 the estimates were false?

2. Why did you lie about BFL Hardware being used for mining (on behalf of BFL in stead of the owners of that HW) while you knew "burn-in" testing was going on that did not use the testnet?

As I was a BFL customer then, I would really like to get these answers from you.

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:20:48 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 12:17:03 AM by Xian01

<snip>

*hugs and kisses honey*

Love seeing you fly off the handle with your lunatic ravings Smiley Keep it up !

Why would Josh's incendiary and arrogant post be deleted by a moderator or admin, and leave the rest of Josh's ravings up ?

PS: This popcorn is FUCKING TASTY ! Orville Redenbacher Hot-Air popped + Land-o-Lakes Salted Butter == Heaven !

PPS: Josh, you still didn't answer the direct question, merely dancing around it: "Did you delete the post in question, or not ? Why do you think a mod or admin would delete that one particular comment given your greatest hits here ?"

EDIT: Turns out grue stated he deleted the comment as it was off topic (?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) There we go. Mystery solved. *makes motions with hands of things going over his head*
ihavenoideahowthingsworkaroundhere
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:31:17 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 05:52:13 PM by Xian01

if Josh ever finds out who we are...and goes on a some kinda deluded naked spree...trying to rub his oily body to yours in revenge ,,,,you will be first on his list...giving me and the rest of us here valuable time to prepare with full body rain coats and face shield from his 'ahem' deluded affections at that point...

Humorous thought, that; he might pull a "Jay and Silent Bob" national tour, armed with a handful of printed out disparaging comments, and start kicking the crap out his critics where they live.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:42:08 PM

PPS: Josh, you still didn't answer the direct question, merely dancing around it: "Did you delete the post in question, or not ? Why do you think a mod or admin would delete that one particular comment given your greatest hits here ?"

Josh is so used to lying he cannot answer direct questions anymore. Avoiding, misrepresenting, flat out lying, it's all he knows how to do at this point.

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: