Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131299 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 12:49:01 PM

dogie... in case you add a link to a calculator i suggest this one: http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/
The future diff-development is calculated automatically from the past diff-rises. So its pretty noobfriendly and way more real than the calculators that dont take diff-increases into account and might mislead noobs.
Yeah I like them, but wasn't sure based on what difficulty rise it was auto doing it. I remember a while back it was still outputting very optimistic stuff.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:18:17 PM

Added pretty colors to ratings and company names, excluded yellow because its unreadable. Added brown tier for BFL.

psycho-pass

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:09:46 AM

IMO any company that took money for products they reasonably should have known would not be delivered in time to be profitable, while at the same time lying about their ability to deliver should be labeled as scams. That includes HF and BFL.

and bitmine, probably all 3 have been selling thier miners to companys
*bitmine selling their miners to petaminer***
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:51:25 PM

Drillbit: Promotion to B+ if no issues until March 8 22, delay requested.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:02:20 PM

Will Bitcoinultra be added soon, or are they still being determined if legit or not?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469943.0

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
bitcoinultra

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:07:14 PM

Will Bitcoinultra be added soon, or are they still being determined if legit or not?

We have arranged with Dogie to send over a sample unit so he can approve us for this list, plus put together a setup guide/review for the forum
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:06:23 PM

We have arranged with Dogie to send over a sample unit so he can approve us for this list, plus put together a setup guide/review for the forum

Yeah, for now it remains a pre-preorder. Once physical things start appearing, they can go on the list.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:55:10 PM

I found you havent added starfire-x yet. They sell miners they build themself based on BTCGarden ASIC's and boards. See here: Starfire-X and here is a Review from Kushedout Click

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:25:50 AM

I found you havent added starfire-x yet. They sell miners they build themself based on BTCGarden ASIC's and boards. See here: Starfire-X and here is a Review from Kushedout Click

Will take a look, thanks.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:02:46 PM

I'm going to say this company is too low volume as of yet to be added. They sold a small test batch and that was it.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:22:40 PM

I'm going to say this company is too low volume as of yet to be added. They sold a small test batch and that was it.

They still have miners. The owner only didnt advertise them much in the last time. They want to sell more when BTCGarden gives them more. I dont know if other chips and miners are planned too.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:28:22 PM

They still have miners. The owner only didnt advertise them much in the last time. They want to sell more when BTCGarden gives them more. I dont know if other chips and miners are planned too.
This list is for current market miners, if I see active group buys or listings then I can add them.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:30:48 PM

This list is for current market miners, if I see active group buys or listings then I can add them.

They are current. Or do you mean they are too old?

joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:52:16 PM

I am still owed BTC1.43 that Technobit refuses to refund after they botched a group buy

serious ethical issues
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:42:40 PM

Current as in hardware is being sold NOW. If they have nothing to offer, they don't need to be on the list.

I am still owed BTC1.43 that Technobit refuses to refund after they botched a group buy

serious ethical issues

Link or more info?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 11:24:33 PM

Current as in hardware is being sold NOW. If they have nothing to offer, they don't need to be on the list.

But thats what i say. The hardware is being sold NOW. At https://starfire-x.com/ or the thread i linked to get more infos.

Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 11:29:50 PM

But thats what i say. The hardware is being sold NOW. At https://starfire-x.com/ or the thread i linked to get more infos.

That's correct.  Hardware is available now, and so far every order has shipped less less then 12 hours after payment. We're also shipping from inside the US, not china - so shipping to US addresses is free.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 11:34:34 PM

The thread you linked had been dead for other a month.

That's correct.  Hardware is available now, and so far every order has shipped less less then 12 hours after an order was paid.

Ok I'll add it. I'm not very happy about the claim in your sig... you say your miner is cheaper per GH than an Antminer, when in fact its ~2.5x more expensive?

Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 11:39:09 PM

The thread you linked had been dead for other a month.

That's correct.  Hardware is available now, and so far every order has shipped less less then 12 hours after an order was paid.

Ok I'll add it. I'm not very happy about the claim in your sig... you say your miner is cheaper per GH than an Antminer, when in fact its ~2.5x more expensive?

Hmm, I think that was based on their old price, before they started shipping again (and taking shipping into account). It looks like they're a bit cheaper now, so I'll remove that.

joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:30:26 PM

serious ethical issues

Link or more info?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358439.msg4785180#msg4785180

Looking for original link, was mid 2013

The salient details are that he ran a group buy for Avalon chips, 4 months into the buy when avalon decided to not deliver, instead of PMing all the buyers he made a single post in what was now a 5 month old thread, essentially saying "Send me a signed message by this date and time for a refund" half a dozen people didn't see this post (for obvious reasons) when I finally saw the post weeks later, his reaction was "too late" now when I get the chips I will ship them to you. Which he claims he did (like threw them in an envelope and put a 50 cent stamp on it in Bulgaria) and I have never received a refund or the chips, I have been literally pestering him for either for 6+ months as have others in the botched group buy. With no results.

He has no integrity in my opinion and his trust ratings reflect that. He takes 4 to 6 months to ship customers goods and reading any thread where he sells also reflects that.  

he is this much || better than BFL in my opinion.

More links to unhappy customers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293030.460

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: