Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

It's better to invest less than $1. The market is going down now. 1 dollar coins are more likely to be consumed. if you buy-  You can invested Aion, CS, XLM, TRX.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

There are a lot of options for investment and I do not understand why people choose altcoins. It seems to me that this is an unnecessary investment
They see that altcoin as cheaper for them to invest but also make sure that it will gibe you profit and will increase the price. I prefer to invest more on bitcoin and ripple and also in ethereum because I this k it is good for long term investment also. I am believing on the potential of the coin and can wait till it recover in the market.
Altcoin is nice and suitable to be invested is currently the Ethereum. Ethereum is Altcoin with the increasing development and have the highest prices being considerable advantage going forward. so I'm very confident with the presence of investment on the Ethereum.

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

What if you choose EOS as an altcoin in preparing your new strategy for investing. From my observations from the masters who are in this forum, many assume that EOS has the opportunity to be profitable if you invest.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

There are a lot of options for investment and I do not understand why people choose altcoins. It seems to me that this is an unnecessary investment
They see that altcoin as cheaper for them to invest but also make sure that it will gibe you profit and will increase the price. I prefer to invest more on bitcoin and ripple and also in ethereum because I this k it is good for long term investment also. I am believing on the potential of the coin and can wait till it recover in the market.
lots of options which are able to be made with consideration of the presence of Altcoin as well as its development. currently many variants of Altcoin who had the progression of ever-increasing yields many more advantages which makes my coins. like IOTA, NEO, and EOS.

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

You have a big selection of coins that are under 1$. Some of my favourite are Cardano, Stellar, Tron, Holo etc. So you can make investments even with a small amount of money.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

I prefer to trade with RDD or Doge because both of these coins are very long to go up and down too long.
I have to stock them at the price of 30 Satoshi and then I sell at 100 Satoshi prices.

(The price is below 1 USD).
I like the ODE, ICNQ, because the two coin has a large fluctuation range, so the coin has a large degree of price volatility, the chances for us will be higher. I also earn less from these pennies thanks to the price difference.

There are many very good altcoins that exist now. They are called even the sleeping giants. As for me, I trust the following tokens: Napoleon X, Gladius, Crypterium, Ethlend, EIDOO, Cardano, and TRON.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

In my opinion you should pick a few coins on the coinmarketcap now. Such as Ripple, TRON i see  the value of 2 Altcoins on very good for long term as well as short term investment and their price is under $ 1.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

You should invest in ethereum, it is undervalue, this is a chance for you to buy ethereum at cheap price and holding for medium term and long term, ethereum is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin, it has potential to increase price.
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

there are a few that you can invest in for example you have etherium which is one of the best than it comes neo also it has very popularity and these both have very bright future.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

Dogecoin (DOGE) - an open source peer-to-peer digital currency. 1 minute block time. Mine-able. Available on Bittrex. Backed and trusted by Shiba Inus worldwide.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Let me ask you about your strategy. Are you a conservative or risky investor?
Depending on your answers I will give you specific advices.
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

As for me, I hold over 50 altcoins. They are all different from huge like Ethereum and Stellar to small (little cap I mean) like ICX or AION. It's better to buy many alts and wait until bullrun.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

I don't have up to five coins that you can invest in for less than $1 but there are a couple of coins that I think that you should invest in if you want to make a lot of money from the coins. Invest in coins like dogecoin, lindacoin and ripple. When I look at the market these are the only cheap coins that I can be sure that when you invest in you can make a lot of money from it

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

If you a newbie in crypto market, than the best option you is to invest into top 30 coins from coinmarketcap. Happy investing.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

the first thing that comes to mind and what I can definitely advise is investing in ripple and ada. It will be the best choice that will definitely make you a profit.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

Right now so many good promising Altr coin in a very cheap price specially Eth LTC NEO . These 3 coin is my one of the best coin so if you want to go for longterm Invest I think Eth is the best option.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

Right now so many good promising Altr coin in a very cheap price specially Eth LTC NEO . These 3 coin is my one of the best coin so if you want to go for longterm Invest I think Eth is the best option.
It is better to get something from the coins with the lower cost, which are now on the bottom. For investment is quite suitable WAVES, you can also look at the exchange ABCC, it has its own coin.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

SYS COIN IF YOU CAN HAVE A MASTER NOOD THAT WILL PAY YOU FINE. Do your research.
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

Not sure why it matters, that a coin worth less than 1 dollar, the total market cap is way more important, like Ripple for example, cost less than a dollar, but still the 3rd most expensive coin we can say.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

Look at coinmarketcap. There are quite a lot of them. You can look at such coins as Cardano, XRP, TRON. They are not bad and cost just as much as you need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: