Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coin can I invest?  (Read 2769 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

Now all the good altcoins are just at the bottom of the possible, look at the same Ethereum, fuck Yes his price fell 10 times, 10 times,and this is a project that was in 2nd place for Bitcoin, you're kidding?))So is there any coin out of the TOP 100 take it and buy,and it will be good,people are in a panic
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

Have you tried investing in an ICO instead? Well think about STO based projects, they may be the future of crypto investments. However, Ethereum is still a solid investment and will most likely make huge returns in the nearest future - so go for the long haul. but if you do consider an ICO, my recommendation is Hinounou, their ICO model discourages a pump and dump, and so you should have a decent return on your investment in the course of the development of the project.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

XLM, Neo and Tron are good, but yet I will advice you to make proper research you will end up discovering many project with real world applications or value, these are the projects that will last.
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

There are many types of altcoins that you can invest especially now that the price of coins all goes down without exception, for example you can buy eos, neo, litecoin, dash, which you can make an investment in the future, hope you are lucky to be able to invest in the coin
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

I think the best coin for investment is stable coin. The market is falling and now the best strategy is saving your deposit. You can choose USDT, TUSD or GUSD. After this falling you should buy top alts from coinmarketcap.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

For established coins I would suggest Ripple, stellar, Neo, EOS, ethereum they are all at all time low and there is higher guarantee to get your money back in short run. But for new entrants to coinmarketcap, my best coins remain, Multiven and hydro. I think they will do well

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

Now it's better to wait for the time and not to invest your money. Expect market stabilization. Or runnnnnnn!!!

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

I would invest in some top 20 coins, because there is a chance that the coins that are not in this top can simply disappear because of the hard market situation

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

For established coins I would suggest Ripple, stellar, Neo, EOS, ethereum they are all at all time low and there is higher guarantee to get your money back in short run. But for new entrants to coinmarketcap, my best coins remain, Multiven and hydro. I think they will do well
Really good to see, it seems that you are suggesting a coin that has a good platform in the future, a platform that will continue to grow. But they look slower now than ever before, so worthy of long-term investment. The only difference is ripple, which has a strong community that can keep the price not so deep decline like the others.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

I think now with such a fall in the market, there are a lot of cool options. And you can buy the best coins, say from the 50th market. They are popular. And when the market recovers, you can sell them, no problem.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

Eth will be good, because eth is huge down. Eth price was 1200$ now 120$. I think it's time to golden time for buy more eth. Eth again will be rise  then you can get much profit from this coin.     

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

Yeah the market is down that's why all the ICO and Altcoins behind the  tokens is in this market. Some of them have really good future in the upcoming days and some of them just Dave nothing. in this section you can learn about students as long as the teacher. Which is very important for learn about this econometrics. The whole market is down and most of the coins can't survive this bear market which is very bad for my drop and the problem is not gore going to solve at this moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

I think you can invest in any coin from the top 10. It seems to me that these coins are the most reliable now. But you have to be careful.

trofim21

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

I advise you to invest in promising coins called NPX and minexcoin today these coins are very cheap. I think that they will grow in price. I can also advise you to invest in promising In my opinion, startup #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
sliderider
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

BABB - it is a low Mcap, so technically gambling. But the team is pretty good and they have achieved quite a bit. If the banking licenses do actually come through, then you've got a pretty legit project. But until then its a risk.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Yes, everyone knows the top coins from the list only this does not mean that the list will be like this in a couple of three years, and that will change even earlier.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

This might seem obvious to some, but imo most of your money should be in projects that weren’t created in the past 12 or 18 months. I know that’s a generalization but I think it’s true.

XMR XLM XRP IOTA BTC ETH NEO NANO are all at least 3 years old. Those are the ones that have the greatest chance of sticking around in years to come.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

ARK is one of the projects that is close to my heart even though it has suffered greatly in the last year. They plan to release their version 2 of their project this week, together with new wallets, new explorer, new whitepaper. Their project is getting closer to being finalized, and I expect it to go crazy regardless of the current market state.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

Now all the altcoins are very cheap, you can consider buying some well-known altcoins from the exchange.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

I think the next 5 to Bitcoin is the altcoins that are worth investing. But the two of them are not below at $1 and that's ETH and BCH. If you're going to invest on those altcoins then I would recommend you to buy as much as you can now because the prices are so cheap. Hold it until it rises then sell it to gain profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: