Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:29:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][exchange] alcurex v2.0.1  (Read 152614 times)
MCR (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 03:04:51 PM

Few more days till the end of IPO.

People are still doubtful, that this could be a scam.

Is there a way or information that you can give to assure them that this is not a scam? I have been promoting this Alcurex and i received messages that the 50% profit is too good to be true.

In my opinion, if we can remove the doubts that this is a scam, a lot of people will invest in this coin and support this exchange.

I lost 112 BTC in Mtgox. I could understand their feeling to doubt the exchanges from now on.

It's highly likely that this is a scam, what company in their right mind sells off 50% of the shares before even starting up? This, tied with the fact that they have a profitability calculator should sound alarm bells.

I also like how they've recently set the default on the estimated monthly profits to five times more than what it used to be. Just because they're going to implement leverage doesn't necessarily mean a 5-10x increase in profits, not everyone's going to use it. It feels like a petty attempt to try and get as much BTC as possible before the 10th March.

Also, i'm pretty sure that they're only implementing leverage with the forex markets, so there's a high chance that they'll never reach the company value to even implement leverage.

Please use your brains people, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

It's actually 25% and not 50%. Please read the OP properly.

OP... we own 25% but getting 50%, it's the same...?
quote: "leaving the site with 50% of all shares. 25% in public ownership and 25% in our ownership. This in practice when sharing profits shares it 50% to us and 50% to other shareholders."
but when will you claim the other 50%? When you claim it after launch it is 75% for you and 25% for the public.

Not exactly, because we will still have 25% shares that we can sell years from now. We want to have some shares that we can sell far in the future, but we still want our offer to actually be profitable for those who invest in us.
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:56:12 PM

Is there a way or information that you can give to assure them that this is not a scam? I have been promoting this Alcurex and i received messages that the 50% profit is too good to be true.

In my opinion, if we can remove the doubts that this is a scam, a lot of people will invest in this coin and support this exchange.

I lost 112 BTC in Mtgox. I could understand their feeling to doubt the exchanges from now on.

It's highly likely that this is a scam, what company in their right mind sells off 50% of the shares before even starting up? This, tied with the fact that they have a profitability calculator should sound alarm bells.

I also like how they've recently set the default on the estimated monthly profits to five times more than what it used to be. Just because they're going to implement leverage doesn't necessarily mean a 5-10x increase in profits, not everyone's going to use it. It feels like a petty attempt to try and get as much BTC as possible before the 10th March.

Also, i'm pretty sure that they're only implementing leverage with the forex markets, so there's a high chance that they'll never reach the company value to even implement leverage.

quote: "leaving the site with 50% of all shares. 25% in public ownership and 25% in our ownership. This in practice when sharing profits shares it 50% to us and 50% to other shareholders."
but when will you claim the other 50%? When you claim it after launch it is 75% for you and 25% for the public.

Not exactly, because we will still have 25% shares that we can sell years from now. We want to have some shares that we can sell far in the future, but we still want our offer to actually be profitable for those who invest in us.

I guess there is no cost efficient to prove anything as this point. But their business is good. If they miss this IPO oh well, i will be selling them shares at a premium prices.

Do we actually get 50% of the profit as dividend? What about the development and improvement?

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 05:05:36 PM

I guess there is no cost efficient to prove anything as this point. But their business is good. If they miss this IPO oh well, i will be selling them shares at a premium prices.

Do we actually get 50% of the profit as dividend? What about the development and improvement?

Yes, public shareholders get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes. The IPO funds, our personal funds and the 50% profit alcurEX gets to keeps will be used for maintaining and developing the company and exchange.
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 10:21:59 PM

Post a youtube video of the site/demo in action.
Here is alcurex video where you can see the project is running.

http://alcurex.info/download/alcurex_demo.wmv
or
http://alcurex.info/layouts-mockup/

There is still alot work to do, but we have few coders working with that.
- Some pages and links.
- Information, pictures and text
- wallets
- Chart modify
- Server migration
- security
- Auditing
- Launch
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:36:53 PM

or

- Some pages and links.
- wallets
- Chart modify
- Server migration
- security
- Auditing
- Launch

thanks for the vid.
how would you guarantee future customers and investors regarding transaction malleability?

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

or

- Some pages and links.
- wallets
- Chart modify
- Server migration
- security
- Auditing
- Launch

Good to see you are working Smiley
Looks nice. Take your time and I hope you focus to high security and site speed.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:02:33 AM

I'm extremely impressed with the video and the GUI of the exchange. It looks so much more professional than even the most popular ones.

Time to get more shares.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
blueangel01

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:25:41 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 04:04:09 PM by blueangel01

or

- Some pages and links.
- wallets
- Chart modify
- Server migration
- security
- Auditing
- Launch

There you go... i guess there is no reason to doubt this IPO.

If you still doubt and want to join... i can make contracts with you. Like i will buy it for you and if it is a successful launch i will sell it to you for a 20% interest (will be adjusted depends on demand cuz i have only limited BTC). If its a scam you owe me nothing, i get scammed. Your risk is only 20% premium. This is like an option that i am selling.

I am hoping this will boost the sales of Alcurex. Making it more successful.

Edit: i will lower it down to 10% or pm with offers for contract. It is possible to transfer shares. If you/I did not follow the contract it can be called as a scam.

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:27:26 AM

or

- Some pages and links.
- wallets
- Chart modify
- Server migration
- security
- Auditing
- Launch

There you go... i guess there is no reason to doubt this IPO.

If you still doubt and want to join... i can make contracts with you. Like i will buy it for you and if it is a successful launch i will sell it to you for a 20% interest (will be adjusted depends on demand cuz i have only limited BTC). If its a scam you owe me nothing, i get scammed. Your risk is only 20% premium. This is like an option that i am selling.

I am hoping this will boost the sales of Alcurex. Making it more successful.

Edit: i will lower it down to 10% or pm with offers for contract. It is possible to transfer shares. If you/I did not follow the contract it can be called as a scam.
Sounds offer for some one who doupt this, but want to join in.
I already trust this project Smiley
blueangel01

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:51:20 AM

I know some people doubt.. that's why there is a big market in the insurance. FEAR.

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:58:07 AM

I know some people doubt.. that's why there is a big market in the insurance. FEAR.
And it's totally great you offer that +1
blueangel01

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:01:00 AM

Its mutual benefit. So far there is 3 BTC through me. And i guess 1 more person is buying.

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:14:32 AM

Its mutual benefit. So far there is 3 BTC through me. And i guess 1 more person is buying.
Dont know is it because of your incurance offer, or published project video, but shares are buyed more today, I see.
blueangel01

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:33:03 AM

Dont know is it because of your incurance offer, or published project video, but shares are buyed more today, I see.

That is me buying 3000 shares of alcurex. I think i will like this exchange, because i will have control over it, in a way. 

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:54:59 AM

That is me buying 3000 shares of alcurex. I think i will like this exchange, because i will have control over it, in a way. 
Hmm..Yes. You have strong vote amount... and fee profits too.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:47:37 AM

Incomplete list of coins i wish me for our exchange and why:

Benjamins (young SHA-Coin, fair start, no premine, not many exchanges yet, no big exchange, nice and friendly dev)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444543.0

Bitcoin (obvioulsly  Grin)

Continuumcoin (young SHA-Coin, i dont know much about the start, but this coin is "restarting" diff every few days, regardless of the nethash so you can still get in, very fair system, also good for little miners)
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3795-continuumcoin-ctm-information/

Darkcoin (anonymous transfers coming, own hashing algo, interesting block reward system)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0

Huntercoin (first massive multiplayer cryptogame, simply amazing)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.0

Lottocoin (great name and design, many services for such a young coin)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404913.0

Microcoin (obvioulsly  Grin)

Mintcoin (very young, fair start, interesting pos concept)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.0

QubitCoin (own algo, unique so far, fair start, no premine)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411065.0

USDE (great community, steady development, premine could be a problem, but much has been given away)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=410254.0

More ContinuumCoin CTM @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483428.0
This have been the most profitable cryptocoin in coinex.pw Wink
qingmu1992

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:29:58 PM

It is too expensive.

Let's flower the moon. SbSZ8tAfrF8bU2tsUVDYjJt6mpuFUyWePS
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:52:26 PM

It is too expensive.
Around 1$ 0.5$ per share too expensive?  Shocked
blueangel01

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

It is too expensive.

There is an exchange for crypty and coinex... check it out and tell me what is the meaning of expensive. ^^

The valuation of this company depends on the demand. Unlike other exchange that made valuation based on their highest profits.

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:03:47 AM

It is too expensive.

There is an exchange for crypty and coinex... check it out and tell me what is the meaning of expensive. ^^

The valuation of this company depends on the demand. Unlike other exchange that made valuation based on their highest profits.
yep. If alcurEX success even just okay level. Fee profits will give investment back in a month.
With that kind of profits, I think there will be some value for the share too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: