Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
MarvinSa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

It'seasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

Greetings,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

Always find it funny how every project i see this asked, like seriously invest if you want to but who stares at a counter from an ICO to see other people investing if your judging your investment based on other peoples actions your not going to get far

and also you should know that the team can, in essence, fake it if they want to, so i don't think it wise to make an investment decision based on how many people have invested

A counter or Progress bar is no indicator how good or successful a project is, but it is a good overview. This doesn't replace your own research.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
Where you seen that? I never seen at anywhere about burning of unsold tokens. Or might be I missed that. But it is true then it will really good for Tachain.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Yes but there is a bit of a monopoly over the reviews/YouTube market. For example, I have seen that ‘Crypto Love’ guy do reviews for basically all the projects I’m following at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind him, I would just like to see someone else do some because he’s not really that great.

Many thanks to Coincado , finally I understand the concept of TMARQ and how it creates a concrete liquidity hub where it's users could buy and exchange tokens, even they can earn tokens by watching content ads provided by different advertisers.
Finally , another step in the right direction.

Yeah, there are so many different features of this project that we could focus on. TMARQ is an interesting proposition and it will allow users to buy TCHN for journeys and also allow drivers to trade in their TCHN for fiat.

They also got a plan for an in-built exchange. Featuring some top crypto currencies. Helping users and transporters to easily convert their earnings to other crypto currencies or fiat. I want to know if their would be a kyc needed for withdrawal?

Oh is it not just TCHN? That’s amazing if you can easily convert to other cryptos on the Tachain exchange would be nice to convert earnings to ETH/BTC.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the idea but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

You definitely have a good point, but so far I believe they have attended to people's concern (I might have missed some). People hardly visit websites and read WP, they just want to talk on threads and their questions are already answered on the website and WP.

Very few people read these days. If I may, i'll suggest projects to come up with short audio/video(s) that comprises of key information about their projects as people tend to learn more with audio/video than reading.

Yea, this is so true and many ICOs are implementing this strategy already. It will be great for Tachain to also implement this and create an official video not just bunch of ICO reviews on Youtube.
Yeah they should take it under consideration!
People this days dont give much time on research and reading all that papers!
So if they make a Explanation Video where they'll be covering about the project, its aim, its progress and why a investor should invest in this Project!
it'll be really a good thing even though their ANN Thread contains enough details to understand this project!

They can also schedule an interview with some popular YouTube reviewers with lots of followers. They can get more attractions from that kind of situation.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Greetings,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

Always find it funny how every project i see this asked, like seriously invest if you want to but who stares at a counter from an ICO to see other people investing if your judging your investment based on other peoples actions your not going to get far

and also you should know that the team can, in essence, fake it if they want to, so i don't think it wise to make an investment decision based on how many people have invested

A counter or Progress bar is no indicator how good or successful a project is, but it is a good overview. This doesn't replace your own research.

I agree. But if the project team implements that, then they would have got more investments now. Transparency is on the element investors will look for.
Darkem201

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

I hope that in the near future users of transport services will plan your routes through mobile applications, since this is the most convenient way.
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

Tachain provides comprehensive ad targeting system for advertisers while maintaining full security and effectiveness of a full scale transportation app.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

Any news on the android release? I think it was scheduled for August or that changed? I've dropped my question on telegram too and will be waiting for their reply.

I'm waiting too for the release of the Android app, but still no announcement when Tachain will release the app.

It's beginning to take longer than I expected. I use to think a month after the iOS release we will see the Android version release but obviously that's not the case.

its as if they do not want to release the Android version if not why would it be taking this long to release the first version. they should know a lot of users are using Android as well

no doubt in my mind they're actively developing the android version, its too big of a market to ignore and its also easy enough to develop. We should see a working version in a matter of months
Yeah i agree with you i think it is better that they are taking their time they want it to be perfect on every smartphone that has an Android software.
I understand how must people feel about the Android version not being released but I will urge everyone to be patient with the team, I believe they’re working so hard to make it perfect for the users.

Android is usually only developed as a second. Although there are more Android devices than iOS devices, there is certainly more money in the Apple universe than in Android. But maybe that will change once and then Android users will be served earlier

Its best to always create preferences for users of different platforms, i understand iOS is higher than android in terms of underlying technology but most individuals in and out of the community still use android, so it will be best for the team to get the android app up and running, to give both parties equal opportunity to test the platform
tiatiaplec

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

I think this project will be able to compete with other businesss. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

Any news on the android release? I think it was scheduled for August or that changed? I've dropped my question on telegram too and will be waiting for their reply.

I'm waiting too for the release of the Android app, but still no announcement when Tachain will release the app.

It's beginning to take longer than I expected. I use to think a month after the iOS release we will see the Android version release but obviously that's not the case.

its as if they do not want to release the Android version if not why would it be taking this long to release the first version. they should know a lot of users are using Android as well

no doubt in my mind they're actively developing the android version, its too big of a market to ignore and its also easy enough to develop. We should see a working version in a matter of months
Yeah i agree with you i think it is better that they are taking their time they want it to be perfect on every smartphone that has an Android software.
I understand how must people feel about the Android version not being released but I will urge everyone to be patient with the team, I believe they’re working so hard to make it perfect for the users.

Android is usually only developed as a second. Although there are more Android devices than iOS devices, there is certainly more money in the Apple universe than in Android. But maybe that will change once and then Android users will be served earlier

Its best to always create preferences for users of different platforms, i understand iOS is higher than android in terms of underlying technology but most individuals in and out of the community still use android, so it will be best for the team to get the android app up and running, to give both parties equal opportunity to test the platform

I thought that it is easier to get access to the play store than to the App store, because they are doing more tests for IoS. I wish that the Tachain team give an update for the launch of the Android app.
Hartjes_Muso

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this project, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
TAChain would provide decentralized data on transporters rating as provided by users themselves. Users can select transporters not just available but with a top rating. If you loved the ride you’ll give a high rating.

Basically yes, and being able to pay and recieve tachain while on a ride is part of what sets it apart from other rideshare style programs i think the fact that they give this difference also integrating with advertisers to really provide direct ad is great.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

Yes but there is a bit of a monopoly over the reviews/YouTube market. For example, I have seen that ‘Crypto Love’ guy do reviews for basically all the projects I’m following at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind him, I would just like to see someone else do some because he’s not really that great.

Many thanks to Coincado , finally I understand the concept of TMARQ and how it creates a concrete liquidity hub where it's users could buy and exchange tokens, even they can earn tokens by watching content ads provided by different advertisers.

Yeah, there are so many different features of this project that we could focus on. TMARQ is an interesting proposition and it will allow users to buy TCHN for journeys and also allow drivers to trade in their TCHN for fiat.

They also got a plan for an in-built exchange. Featuring some top crypto currencies. Helping users and transporters to easily convert their earnings to other crypto currencies or fiat. I want to know if their would be a kyc needed for withdrawal?

Oh is it not just TCHN? That’s amazing if you can easily convert to other cryptos on the Tachain exchange would be nice to convert earnings to ETH/BTC.

I have never heard of it. Your own Tachain exchange? That could of course be interesting. Depends on how the exchange rates are.
But it will take a long time before it gets this far
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

I have never heard of it. Your own Tachain exchange? That could of course be interesting. Depends on how the exchange rates are.

I think it makes sense their trying to create an independant ecosystem so offering their riders and drivers a easy fiat path that they can use and that advertisers can easily use to get TCHN then they really have a whole package to offer
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

i don't understand what you meant by Tachain exchange, are they having their own exchange platform or what

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

I'm pretty sure Tachain are doing a burn process yes. To be fair, it's pretty standard procedures in ICO's these days to burn the unsold tokens
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

I'm pretty sure Tachain are doing a burn process yes. To be fair, it's pretty standard procedures in ICO's these days to burn the unsold tokens

Ya almost all projects burn the tokens it’s a pretty standardized process by now I don’t think projects even take the time to mention it lately lol
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:25:28 AM

Ya almost all projects burn the tokens it’s a pretty standardized process by now I don’t think projects even take the time to mention it lately lol

Haha yup I have to say I'm seeing less and less projects mention the burning process, once upon a time it was always made as a pretty big deal but now as you say, pretty standardised
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

Yeah I read it also that their drivers also can convert or choose if they want to a TCHN tokens or a fiat by converting it. It's really great because it's up to you what do you want to your earnings.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: