Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

Greetings,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

Always find it funny how every project i see this asked, like seriously invest if you want to but who stares at a counter from an ICO to see other people investing if your judging your investment based on other peoples actions your not going to get far

I agree, They can also make some research about it so they will not going to base only on the progress bar or counter of the site if they want to participate on the project.

At your service
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people don't hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
maybe they'll be locked till Product launch!
and I'm guessing this will take some time to develop such a thing (if their development is not already in progress).
But it'll be Great if you post that in their Telegram Group!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

Any news on the android release? I think it was scheduled for August or that changed? I've dropped my question on telegram too and will be waiting for their reply.

I'm waiting too for the release of the Android app, but still no announcement when Tachain will release the app.

It's beginning to take longer than I expected. I use to think a month after the iOS release we will see the Android version release but obviously that's not the case.

its as if they do not want to release the Android version if not why would it be taking this long to release the first version. they should know a lot of users are using Android as well

no doubt in my mind they're actively developing the android version, its too big of a market to ignore and its also easy enough to develop. We should see a working version in a matter of months
Yeah i agree with you i think it is better that they are taking their time they want it to be perfect on every smartphone that has an Android software.
Yes, exactly if they are taking time then its good, because of this thing they can develop the better android version. And by taking the time it becomes easy for the team to understand all the aspects and problems which has been coming in their way on development.   
Katysgysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

this is good news for advertisers, this platform comes with a comprehensive ad targeting system for advertisers, backed by great security. In addition, this project has been supported by a mobile application that will facilitate advertisers and users of this application.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the idea but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

You definitely have a good point, but so far I believe they have attended to people's concern (I might have missed some). People hardly visit websites and read WP, they just want to talk on threads and their questions are already answered on the website and WP.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the idea but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

You definitely have a good point, but so far I believe they have attended to people's concern (I might have missed some). People hardly visit websites and read WP, they just want to talk on threads and their questions are already answered on the website and WP.

Which concern was it? I have had my questions answered on telegram; Recently I've asked them about the android version and they told it will be out on September towards the end.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Very few people read these days. If I may, i'll suggest projects to come up with short audio/video(s) that comprises of key information about their projects as people tend to learn more with audio/video than reading.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

It’s good to know that advertisers now have a better way of making adverts reach a greater percentage of the population. Advertisers are sure that publicity would reach a population that would happily listen to the ads knowing that they got something to gain in return. The use of transportation by advertisers would solve the issue of time management which is why most people don’t like ads. TAChain gives them an opportunity to watch ads while they wait to reach their destination.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

It’s good to know that advertisers now have a better way of making adverts reach a greater percentage of the population. Advertisers are sure that publicity would reach a population that would happily listen to the ads knowing that they got something to gain in return. The use of transportation by advertisers would solve the issue of time management which is why most people don’t like ads. TAChain gives them an opportunity to watch ads while they wait to reach their destination.

Mobility is an essential part of our lives, we can't do without it and using the transportation medium to accomplish the aim of reaching out to a lot of individuals in the area of advertisement is a spectacular idea, a wider audience will be covered and i'm pretty sure advertisers will love to have a taste of what the platform entails
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Very few people read these days. If I may, i'll suggest projects to come up with short audio/video(s) that comprises of key information about their projects as people tend to learn more with audio/video than reading.

Yea, this is so true and many ICOs are implementing this strategy already. It will be great for Tachain to also implement this and create an official video not just bunch of ICO reviews on Youtube.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:48:49 AM

Yea, this is so true and many ICOs are implementing this strategy already. It will be great for Tachain to also implement this and create an official video not just bunch of ICO reviews on Youtube.

Yeah hopefully we see some new promotion material being officially released from TaChain themselves rather than the review type videos
Glosathagy

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

Any news on the android release? I think it was scheduled for August or that changed? I've dropped my question on telegram too and will be waiting for their reply.

I'm waiting too for the release of the Android app, but still no announcement when Tachain will release the app.

It's beginning to take longer than I expected. I use to think a month after the iOS release we will see the Android version release but obviously that's not the case.

its as if they do not want to release the Android version if not why would it be taking this long to release the first version. they should know a lot of users are using Android as well

no doubt in my mind they're actively developing the android version, its too big of a market to ignore and its also easy enough to develop. We should see a working version in a matter of months
Yeah i agree with you i think it is better that they are taking their time they want it to be perfect on every smartphone that has an Android software.
I understand how must people feel about the Android version not being released but I will urge everyone to be patient with the team, I believe they’re working so hard to make it perfect for the users.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Yeah, Some of the important details are on white paper, If they will give some time reading it they will going to find some answer to their question or doubt about the project.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

I understand how must people feel about the Android version not being released but I will urge everyone to be patient with the team, I believe they’re working so hard to make it perfect for the users.

Android is usually only developed as a second. Although there are more Android devices than iOS devices, there is certainly more money in the Apple universe than in Android. But maybe that will change once and then Android users will be served earlier
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

Android is usually only developed as a second. Although there are more Android devices than iOS devices, there is certainly more money in the Apple universe than in Android. But maybe that will change once and then Android users will be served earlier
I will have to disagree on this one I think the most successful apps those on Android and Apple sales as of late have dropped massively and this to be only indicates that they are not are powerful as they used to be. Don't get me wrong I know they make good money and all but I think android is not to take lightly.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

Yeah they should take it under consideration!
People this days dont give much time on research and reading all that papers!
So if they make a Explanation Video where they'll be covering about the project, its aim, its progress and why a investor should invest in this Project!
it'll be really a good thing even though their ANN Thread contains enough details to understand this project!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

Greetings,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

Always find it funny how every project i see this asked, like seriously invest if you want to but who stares at a counter from an ICO to see other people investing if your judging your investment based on other peoples actions your not going to get far

and also you should know that the team can, in essence, fake it if they want to, so i don't think it wise to make an investment decision based on how many people have invested

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Raitiphalamb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
TAChain would provide decentralized data on transporters rating as provided by users themselves. Users can select transporters not just available but with a top rating. If you loved the ride you’ll give a high rating.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: