Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.
who wants to participate can register here: https://tachain.io/register
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan

It is important to have the app published before the end of the ICO; I personally think that it will be a huge decision factor for many investors as it will reflect he capability of the team to execute.

See something of such importance to the project released already by the team can actually get them interested in the project swiftly.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.

For me I think the important videos is when I see the team members speaking and deliver their message. For one it shows that the team is legit and that they are real and also their way of talking says a lot about their capabilities.

That would probably happen for a reason. I think that happens already, speaking memebers through video is time consuming but if it is in needs well no problem for that. It shows taking care of the responsibilities.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.
A good quality project needs alot of preparation and efforts with the host and maker itself. They need to make sure that they will launch or released a good quality project for their reputation and name. Everything needs time to improve and updates.  Every project deserve our time and patience.

You're right, that was why i made a statement about it initially and like the popular saying goes, its not about how far but how well, so it doesn't make sense to rush and bring out garbage, they should take their time and create something but not too long, something that investors will love and such that will do what it was created to do in the first place

I agree, i've seen it time and time again on projects, people get impatient and complain at the team, so the team rushes to get something out that isn't complete, so the community then moans again.. Endless cycle.  I am happy to wait for quality.

Maybe it is because they lost the trust to the project and to the team but it is not every time that happens. It will pop up once something came up that can be irritate in the mind of everyone. Well trust is very important as always.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha

Basically ya will mean that those of us investing now can get some sweet bonus I like that this groups bonuses aren’t astronomical Like some others I have seen that are like 200% and then wonder why it tanks price later lol bonuses are discounts on price point
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

So I've been away for a bit sometime, what have I missed I suppose lots of events must have taken place in my absence.

welcome back!
There was a big BBQ party on the weekend at my house, but I think you mean other events :-)
On the fast I can not remember what events Tachain has participated in. I think there were not many

Haha, very funny mate. I will advice you do a track back to all the discussions on the thread and stay updated with all the latest happenings. You can as well visit their social media platforms too.

I think that's what I'm going to do, thank you for the suggestion. @faulerwilli I hope your BBQ was lit.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.

For me I think the important videos is when I see the team members speaking and deliver their message. For one it shows that the team is legit and that they are real and also their way of talking says a lot about their capabilities.

That would probably happen for a reason. I think that happens already, speaking memebers through video is time consuming but if it is in needs well no problem for that. It shows taking care of the responsibilities.

Having those videos would somehow create a good connection to the community since they will be able to fully understand the importance of the project. This will help them to convince the community to continue to support the project because this will show their credibility.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Basically ya will mean that those of us investing now can get some sweet bonus I like that this groups bonuses aren’t astronomical Like some others I have seen that are like 200% and then wonder why it tanks price later lol bonuses are discounts on price point

Yes, 200% would be a crazy bonus, such things only harm the project health in future. So what is a minimum amount of purchase during the pre ICO?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan

It is important to have the app published before the end of the ICO; I personally think that it will be a huge decision factor for many investors as it will reflect he capability of the team to execute.

Fair point. It would really give the proof is in the pudding so to speak. It could be the difference between make or break.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

People don’t really get that things likebonuses are great but they come with their downside that’s the case with most things theirs always a ting for Every yang a good for every bad aspect even in crypto it’s about tradeoffs
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.

Yes we are not really in that environment anymore where ICO’s sell out instantly or within a few days/weeks of launch. There were too many mediocre ICO’s at the start of the year that took a lot of investors money and haven’t provided the returns necessary for people to reinvest in other projects. Crypto investors like to HODL and sometimes this can work against other projects because a lot of people will not sell at a loss.

I do agree with you, the buoyant nature of the industry was affected by a lot of scammers and projects with no feasible concept, the negative effect of such is still been felt across the industry, what's needed to clear the air are projects with value, projects that are meaningful, the logic of dumping after ICO should also be corrected as that too is another issue
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

Hey, DEV's!

Though for me reading a PDF of their white paper is more better than video but I believe a lot of people love videos so it great seeing that the team understand and take advantage of it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto

That's true. Not every project tends to change the world but hey, people need to entertain themselves and, besides that, is changing the way as commercials work to more effective one not a changing the world? Tachain helps to improve the advertisement model so money that spent there now will be able to be spent somewhere else.

I agree on you but it will help us to get an income that surely we can roll over in the days passing by. Yes we cannot be in the middle of brightness directly but with a hardwork we can be instant millionaire if we will do hardwork at all times. It will help the world stable because people has its own income and it belongs to standard way.

Unfortunately people don't see it this way, they want the fast life, they don't want to work hard which has bring about a lot of bad moves and con men in the system... If we all do the right things all the time we will be rich

I think most of the crypto scene does not want to work hard any more, but hopes for quick upgrades of their tokens. Most invest eg. in Tachain because they hope to do an x10 or more in one year.
I am also one of them :-)

Without hardwork you will not succeed. You might earn 10x in Tachain, but I know you might have done lot of research before investing. And that's your hardwork;)
kr2stone

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

https://i.imgur.com/LAY71zc.jpg

WWW.TACHAIN.IO | WHITE PAPER | BOUNTY | AIRDROP | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | MEDIUM

Tachain is about scaling entertainment and transportation synergy onchain.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

What is Tachain.io?
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

Tachain is a completely new blockchain based ecosystem. It provides comprehensive ad targeting system for advertisers while maintaining full security and effectiveness of a full scale transportation app. With our functionalities in play, we are in a position to steer toward our mission of providing a valid and secure blockchain based service full of fun and joy to our users.

Our three main features are:

• Technologies have advanced further: in both the transport and advertising industries the substantial technological jumps that have been made over the years are evident; however, there is no synergy among them.
  • Innovating the travel service and advertising industries: combining our elements with the latest technologies, our platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users.
  • Our platforms: the Tachain ecosystem is made up of a number of components working together with Transportal, advertising platform AdNet and token market TMARQ.

https://i.imgur.com/OPImaDk.png

Tachain Ecosystem

Tachain AdNet

Tachain is planning to create AdNet so that application users would be able to watch advertisements while driving in a taxi, public or any other transport and earn TCHN tokens for this. Advertisers will need TCHN tokens in order to get access to the platform and run their ads. Advertisers will pay app users TCHN tokens for watching targeted ads.

We are creating the platform for advertisers and advertising agencies. Every element of the platform will get benefits based on market conditions of supply and demand.

Users of Tachain application - taxi or public transport passengers - will also get benefits. AdNet is revolutionary platform, which will allow passengers to watch advertisements, participate in branding marketing events, lotteries, games right during their ride and earn TCHN tokens for doing that.

AdNet will become an effective marketing tool and will be used by big companies, as well as by small and medium-sized enterprises interested in promotion of their product, service, or their brand in general. Advertisers will be able to buy advertising slots via convenient and flexible interface of personal cabinet on Tachain web-page. It will be possible to create advertising campaigns using own marketing materials, as well as preparing them in our creative constructor. When creating a campaign, an advertiser will have an opportunity to deeply customize targeting settings based on geographical, physical and behavioural patterns of targeted audience and chosen type of advertising platform. AdNet will allow advertisers to operate with any budgets starting from small testing budgets up until complete yearly contracts, etc. Advertising prices will be determined by the market, based on real supply and demand in particular advertising platforms of targeting.  

Rewards on our advertising platforms will be paid out in TCHN tokens based on CPM/CPI, CPC, CPL and CPS models. The amount will be dependant on market conditions and real demand for advertising.
Exchange of TCHN tokens will be available for all the users of Tachain ecosystem on our own TMARQ or on external exchanges.

Tahain TMARQ

Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens. There is number of players in Tachain ecosystem:

• Passengers (mobile application users);
  • Drivers;
  • Taxi companies;
  • Advertisers;
  • Tachain itself.

In order to give the players opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Together with the growth of Tachain transportation provider network, AdNet is going to grow substantially and it will provide long-term growth in TCHN token value.

Tachain Transportal

At the moment Tachain application is a taxi booking app for the consumer and companies. It is a full service taxi booking application for the taxi branch. We organize the backend, trainings, customer service, marketing, screens in the taxis and updates in the application. The only thing that the taxi operator needs to do is to deliver a clean and convenient car with a friendly driver.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

In 2018 we will introduce Tachain to the market in the Philippines and from October 2018 we will start with 3000 taxis in the city of Manila.

The first version of Tachain application has already been developed and soon will be available in AppStore and GooglePlay.

Further the application will grow into Transportal through which users will be able to plan all their activities related to logistics. In general, application will become the one solution for time management and logistics planning.

TCHN Utility Token

Our ecosystem is tokenized in order to empower users to use it more often, as well as attract companies to advertise their products and services on our platform.

• Transportation providers and users earn TCHN tokens for traveling.
  • Advertisers will need TCHN tokens in order to access advertising platform and penetrate users with targeted ads.
  • Users can use TCHN tokens in order to pay for rides, as well as can sell them on TMARQ marketplace or on external exchanges.
  • Users additionally earn tokens for watching targeted ads.
  • Transportation providers can sell tokens at TMARQ marketplace and external exchanges.
  • The growth of the Tachain ecosystem will provide a long-term increase in the TCHN token value.

https://i.imgur.com/QcQCoOs.png

Team:

https://i.imgur.com/3LN7808.png

Our Video :

https://i.imgur.com/BkdpZOW.png

Road map :

Informations ICO :

Tachain token symbol : TCHN
Maximum supply : 2 275 000 000 TCHN
Starting value TCHN : 1 TCHN = 0,01 $
Closed sale dates (whitelist only) : 16 July 2018 - 22 July 2018
ICO dates : 23 July 2018 - 31 October 2018
Hardcap : 10 000 000 $
KYC : On contributions > 100 ETH
Accept : ETH, BTC

Participate in the ICO

Our social media :

https://i.imgur.com/NIRPbbX.png   https://i.imgur.com/WomdUAu.png   https://i.imgur.com/AOpHbzq.png   https://i.imgur.com/qwwk107.png

AirDrop:

[AIRDROP] Tachain

Bounty Campaign

[BOUNTY THREAD] Tachain

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

Hey, DEV's!

Though for me reading a PDF of their white paper is more better than video but I believe a lot of people love videos so it great seeing that the team understand and take advantage of it

Although i love videos to reading i can agree that documents are more detailed than videos but there is a visual feeling or sense that attracts me to videos.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

Tachain, this new platform that will innovate in the travel and advertising services industry, combining elements with the latest technology, this platform substantially expands opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users.
interesting and appropriate things to follow.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

People don’t really get that things likebonuses are great but they come with their downside that’s the case with most things theirs always a ting for Every yang a good for every bad aspect even in crypto it’s about tradeoffs

Could not agree more. It is not all good news having a bonus I have been in an ICO that offer 50% bonus well through the sale; It may be attractive but it is does not mean it is a good news.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.

Yes we are not really in that environment anymore where ICO’s sell out instantly or within a few days/weeks of launch. There were too many mediocre ICO’s at the start of the year that took a lot of investors money and haven’t provided the returns necessary for people to reinvest in other projects. Crypto investors like to HODL and sometimes this can work against other projects because a lot of people will not sell at a loss.

I do agree with you, the buoyant nature of the industry was affected by a lot of scammers and projects with no feasible concept, the negative effect of such is still been felt across the industry, what's needed to clear the air are projects with value, projects that are meaningful, the logic of dumping after ICO should also be corrected as that too is another issue

I think their will be more regulations in the future and we'll probable see that benefit as well as their should be less scams. The dumping after ICO is always going to happen, so many bounty hunters looking for that quick buck, you're never going to change that. For people who have an eye for projects it's a great time to pick up cheap tokens and hodl yourself, it the project is good it will still make it and the value of the token will rise regardless ... cream always rises to the top so to speak. Let's hope Tachain can do this.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: