Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.

Bull run - I mean the real bull run will likely occur around November December period.. I rather be patient till that period,do those things I really want to do now and wait for then

Totally , have to resist all urges for now. All bout hitting those peak timings when looking to cash out. November/December should be a good time

Who knows when it might be, hopefully it is even earlier this year. TBH I want it to happen as soon as possible, my bank account needs a bull run! Cheesy

I will want it to hold off a little bit longer, need to get some more tokens before the up rise of price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Never try to predict the market whether it be for new coins or old. The fact is yes bull runs might come but trying to predict a specific time when they’ll come doesn’t Work in the long run always invest in what you believe has a future not based on emotion or predictions of market trends
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

The question gee777 raised is interesting. Can only passengers benefit from Tachain if they already signed up or will there be some alert for them that by signing up they could receive Tachain tokens when using a certain taxi?
Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:57:36 AM

Tachain incorporates the latest technological elements, this platform substantially expands opportunities for advertisers and users of Tachain applications
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

Wow, that's really impressive. I was already curious about the numbers from the private sale, but I honestly would not have expected the achievement of the hardcaps for this stage. Congratulations to the team
That's the really great news. That's mean they are not updating in website but updating on social medias and articles.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:56:32 AM

Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

i believe progressbar is necessary because investors will want a form of update, they should consider adding it

If it is to be implemented which I really think it should it would be a great help and also would help boost confidence in investors. Regarding updates I think a daily one is a bit aggressive.

gee777

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

i believe progressbar is necessary because investors will want a form of update, they should consider adding it

If it is to be implemented which I really think it should it would be a great help and also would help boost confidence in investors. Regarding updates I think a daily one is a bit aggressive.

Daily update is really necessary. The community would like to be updated about the happening of the project especially as they are still in the token sale phase. It will help boost the sale.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Daily update is really necessary. The community would like to be updated about the happening of the project especially as they are still in the token sale phase. It will help boost the sale.

from the look of things, it seems tachain is not vase with the ICO thing they should seek out advice and ways to successfully run their ICO

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.

Bull run - I mean the real bull run will likely occur around November December period.. I rather be patient till that period,do those things I really want to do now and wait for then

Totally , have to resist all urges for now. All bout hitting those peak timings when looking to cash out. November/December should be a good time

Who knows when it might be, hopefully it is even earlier this year. TBH I want it to happen as soon as possible, my bank account needs a bull run! Cheesy

haha, I think that everyone is hoping it goes back to the ATH from last Christmas again.. Who know's what will happen this year.. Fingers crossed for $20k BTC.

I’m just hoping 2019 isn’t a carbon copy of 2018, it would be nice to see gradual growth, but at the same time with all the new regulations and FUD I think it would be hard to have a whole year where bitcoin and alts continually rise in an orderly fashion.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

haha, I think that everyone is hoping it goes back to the ATH from last Christmas again.. Who know's what will happen this year.. Fingers crossed for $20k BTC.

I’m just hoping 2019 isn’t a carbon copy of 2018, it would be nice to see gradual growth, but at the same time with all the new regulations and FUD I think it would be hard to have a whole year where bitcoin and alts continually rise in an orderly fashion.

Yea, this year has been pretty rocky but its not over until its over as we just have some few months left, so anything can happen between now and the next couple of months, so lets just hope and see where it goes, the market has been healthy this past few weeks, hopefully we'll get to see a bull run soon, its been a tough year for investors and ICOs respectively
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

When is comes to token sale process bar update, I have not seen any project updating on daily basis. The reason might be that the team waiting for confirmed transaction.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

Wow, that's really impressive. I was already curious about the numbers from the private sale, but I honestly would not have expected the achievement of the hardcaps for this stage. Congratulations to the team
That's the really great news. That's mean they are not updating in website but updating on social medias and articles.

Thanks for the information! I didn't knew Tachain reached hardcap in private sale. This is very good news for project and for people who decided to invest.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

That's one way of keeping the community involved and making them feel among. By so doing, the communication line between them will be kept lively
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

This really great result,,
Hopefully the public sale will collect the main had cap funds,,
its already collected 10% from the main hardcap, right ?

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

With this I can say that they have finally caught my interest for good and I will begin to pay more closer attention to this.. Congratulations to the team

Awesome! In this market when most of the ICO failed to reach even softcap, Tachain managed to reach hardcap in pre-sales.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

Thanks for the information! I didn't knew Tachain reached hardcap in private sale. This is very good news for project and for people who decided to invest.
The project is reached hard cap in private sale. This is great achievement achieved by the team in less period of time. I really think all this gonna happened because of the team's hard work and investors great investment.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

I also agree with you. Progress bar gives confidence to the fellow investors which also shows transparency of the project team which is highly essential for the crypto field.

Yes. Transparency is very important. ICO bar is one of the way to show the transparency and teams confidence on their project. Hope team will do the needful.
Progress bar is really must if any ICO in progress. I guess admin have to be do that. Or they should post that ICO growth details on twitter at least.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

The project is reached hard cap in private sale. This is great achievement achieved by the team in less period of time. I really think all this gonna happened because of the team's hard work and investors great investment.

Great news, that they reached the hardcap in the private sale, congrats Team Tachain. Under these market conditions the attainment is more significant.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: