Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
satthu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

I like the project and its work! good luck to the developers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters
Really, in any trading industry you have to keep patience. Otherwise you always Loose your money. Crypto is also same. No one can double we money in just few hours or days. We have wait for good rewards.

Quite simply put, if it was that easy everyone would be doing it. Sometimes there's patience needed, sometimes there's luck but generally there must be a great product/service behind it. I believe TaChain has this so here's to hoping

I think the very nature of this market is incredibly impatient, investors received  quick returns on ICO’s earlier in the year and unfortunately this is what they expect for every project even when markets are down. Tachain need time to finish their sale, work on their marketing, finish development and set up operations for their pilot project before investors can really start asking questions.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.

Bull run - I mean the real bull run will likely occur around November December period.. I rather be patient till that period,do those things I really want to do now and wait for then

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.

Though for me reading a PDF of their white paper is more better than video but I believe a lot of people love videos so it great seeing that the team understand and take advantage of it

I personally prefer video at first time, because it gives nice little summary about the project and based on that you may decide if you really wants to spend time on reading 30-100 pages of whitepaper.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Guys, I have. a question for you – the pre-ICO sale is starting. real soon, right? When exactly? I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it accidentally!
Yes, pre ICO will started from today means 24th July. You should check on website. You will find all details, price and bonuses details.

Indeed ICO will start today with a nice 35% bonus till 1. October. The best way is to subscribe to the newsletter and you will never miss an update. https://tachain.io/?utm_source=icoinspect#token-design
35% bonus is still a very high amount of bonuses since you'll get more of tokens that could be your main reason on supporting the project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

Guys, I have. a question for you – the pre-ICO sale is starting. real soon, right? When exactly? I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it accidentally!
Yes, pre ICO will started from today means 24th July. You should check on website. You will find all details, price and bonuses details.
The pre ico sale is starting now and this is the time to get some of the tokens by the Tachain project and I hope they could make profits.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
Their platform is very amazing for a kind of platform like this so they can gather more funds in the project.
Yueyue3333

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Hi Tachain, What is the price of the market recovering? What effect does it have on pre-sale?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

Hi Tachain, What is the price of the market recovering? What effect does it have on pre-sale?
I don't know exactly what are you talking about but they might seem have a lot of opportunities to go in the pre sale.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.
who wants to participate can register here: https://tachain.io/register

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha

Basically ya will mean that those of us investing now can get some sweet bonus I like that this groups bonuses aren’t astronomical Like some others I have seen that are like 200% and then wonder why it tanks price later lol bonuses are discounts on price point
What is the status of ICO? I mean ICO is started from yesterday but we can not see the progress of tokens sale and raised funds.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha

Basically ya will mean that those of us investing now can get some sweet bonus I like that this groups bonuses aren’t astronomical Like some others I have seen that are like 200% and then wonder why it tanks price later lol bonuses are discounts on price point
What is the status of ICO? I mean ICO is started from yesterday but we can not see the progress of tokens sale and raised funds.
I agree they should add a progress bar on the homepage a lot of ico's do that and it is very attractive for investors too if they see the amount Tachain has already received.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.

Bull run - I mean the real bull run will likely occur around November December period.. I rather be patient till that period,do those things I really want to do now and wait for then

Totally , have to resist all urges for now. All bout hitting those peak timings when looking to cash out. November/December should be a good time
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

Yes, 200% would be a crazy bonus, such things only harm the project health in future. So what is a minimum amount of purchase during the pre ICO?

Such persons become a whale in the project and because of the large volume of coin they own, it becomes very easy for them to get an early profit out from the market
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Totally , have to resist all urges for now. All bout hitting those peak timings when looking to cash out. November/December should be a good time

Who knows when it might be, hopefully it is even earlier this year. TBH I want it to happen as soon as possible, my bank account needs a bull run! Cheesy

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

I agree they should add a progress bar on the homepage a lot of ico's do that and it is very attractive for investors too if they see the amount Tachain has already received.
Yeap, I also never seen progress bar on their website. How do we check the status of sale? Can they update anything here?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

It is better to wait maybe they keep on searching what will be the best for the project and for sure their are changes that might affect if they will launch it directly. Though it is not too long to wait because patience is a virtue that everyone needs to wear.

Right, you dont have to rush everything for you to have a better outcomes of the project. Eventually it will take place and a right time and it is very much appreciated because you will have a great day of waiting on it.

Hmm, that's right. No point in launching app in hurry and then start solving the issue for months. But at least I want to see some pictures of the app to get some idea.

i believe they are working on that their project is young and fresh hopefully within the month they will come up with something

I don't mind if they take couple of more months to develop the app and then make it available for open testing.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

This time lot of new project launched and its very difficult now to pick good Tokens. Hope my token will rock in next bull run.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

Who knows when it might be, hopefully it is even earlier this year. TBH I want it to happen as soon as possible, my bank account needs a bull run! Cheesy

haha, I think that everyone is hoping it goes back to the ATH from last Christmas again.. Who know's what will happen this year.. Fingers crossed for $20k BTC.
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

A real great financial project, bridging Gap.
I am so proud of this project and the team behind the project . The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success. Today is the first day of our pre-ICO and I am sure it will do very well
ezeekiell

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

Interesting project  team , with a stronger team! , I will be expecting about this project and Participating in the airdrop thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: