Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

Looking from the total supply of the coin and the price for each coin at $0,01, I think that rather high if compared with the total supply.
Any plans of exchange for this coins?

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

Nice to see Tachain already created and MVP, its an app for taxi providers and users, it will be available soon on the App Store and on the Google Playstore.

Investors love an MVP and hopefully this has attracted a lot of people and they should have hopefully all whitelisted on the website!

Absolutely, if people can see something tangible it heightens the interest so much more! I'm looking forward to seeing the MVP and how it all pulls together.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

In the UK if you want to set up your own business you need to register with HMRC (Her Maj. Revenue & Customs) which is the government department for collection of taxes. After you have registered your business shows up on a register called CompaniesHouse which shows details such a company number, directors, latest accounts, etc..

Well guess what I just found out.. Tachain are a registered limited company in the UK! Check this link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11410419/

I didn’t realise they were based in the Uk, in my eyes this makes Tachain a legit project as they have official records of their company and they are already set up to start paying corporation tax when they start operating as a business.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
very unique, if that happens, the digital currency will soon be recognized by everyone. I really hope this project is successful and the developers are on target

Using Tachain for transport payment will definitely create more awareness about digital currency, seems like a difficult one I hope the team sees it through.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

In the UK if you want to set up your own business you need to register with HMRC (Her Maj. Revenue & Customs) which is the government department for collection of taxes. After you have registered your business shows up on a register called CompaniesHouse which shows details such a company number, directors, latest accounts, etc..

Well guess what I just found out.. Tachain are a registered limited company in the UK! Check this link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11410419/

I didn’t realise they were based in the Uk, in my eyes this makes Tachain a legit project as they have official records of their company and they are already set up to start paying corporation tax when they start operating as a business.

This is a very good, true statement - it's refreshing to see they have official records of the company - certainly builds confidence when thinking of investing into it
cryptossi

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

This is a very good, true statement - it's refreshing to see they have official records of the company - certainly builds confidence when thinking of investing into it

It increases trust and you're right it gives investors confidence, they know there is actually a record of incorporation and details of the people in charge on the companieshouse website! There is also a registered address* so investors can know where the business is located.

*This can sometimes be the accountants address

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

So I have just discovered this project and my initial thoughts are that it's a pretty cool idea. Watch ads, earn TCH tokens, use those tokens to pay for transport or sell for other crypto.

The idea of using the token for transportation might just affect the token price when it hits the market. Keep an eye out for this project everyone

My thoughts exactly, their idea isn't one you come across daily and I think it's a brilliant one utilizing TCH token for transportation.

Is free travels associated with the package?  Huh

That will be awesome Tbh, blockchain is really doing good with revolutionizing the various industries  Cool Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?

I think judging from the scope of the project, they are trying to encourage taxi and ads services same time, I'm also thinking the only time you get rewarded is when you use both services

Yea, taxi is an important avenue for advertisement, that few minutes or hours that we intend to relax in a cab may mean a lot to advertisers because on most occasions, is just the passenger sitting alone and probably bored with his/her phone, its a perfect opportunity to dish out some ads, with no much distraction and the passenger will be happy at the end as they get paid for such
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

So I have just discovered this project and my initial thoughts are that it's a pretty cool idea. Watch ads, earn TCH tokens, use those tokens to pay for transport or sell for other crypto.

The idea of using the token for transportation might just affect the token price when it hits the market. Keep an eye out for this project everyone

My thoughts exactly, their idea isn't one you come across daily and I think it's a brilliant one utilizing TCH token for transportation.

That will be awesome Tbh, blockchain is really doing good with revolutionizing the various industries  Cool Cool

Well I mean you can earn the tokens for free my watching adverts, so I would assume it's totally possible to watch enough adverts that you could essentially earn free rides with them, great if you don't use taxis very often!
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

The project is surely interesting, it taking a good theme that many people might love it.
Entertainment and transportation is what most people seek, for their daily live, so this really is a good theme that Tachain choose.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

Well I mean you can earn the tokens for free my watching adverts, so I would assume it's totally possible to watch enough adverts that you could essentially earn free rides with them, great if you don't use taxis very often!

I think there is a great potential with uber and similar transportation apps. It will be a great synergy. You can imagine ads or targeted ads poping on your travel route.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

Pretty nice idea, to be able to earn tokens just from watching free adverts - also free rides? pretty unique
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

wow, that's a surprise. i was sure that this is a chinese ico:-) but i really found their address in their terms and conditions: https://tachain.io/Tachain_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf
they are in manchester, so if you are from there, you maybe can visit them
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Pretty nice idea, to be able to earn tokens just from watching free adverts - also free rides? pretty unique

I hope it allows you to select adverts that are relevant to your interests as well. For example if all guys got were makeup adverts, I think they'd stop using the app pretty quickly, if i could pick categories like technology etc, id deffo be down for that.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
very unique, if that happens, the digital currency will soon be recognized by everyone. I really hope this project is successful and the developers are on target
I think they can attract a lot of investors as they have a working MVP, does anybody know when their app will be available in the Store's?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

Is free travels associated with the package?  Huh

That will be awesome Tbh, blockchain is really doing good with revolutionizing the various industries  Cool Cool

I think there is a great potential with uber and similar transportation apps. It will be a great synergy. You can imagine ads or targeted ads poping on your travel route.

Yea and the best part is, it goes both ways, as in, both the passenger and the driver have the opportunity to earn tokens, which to me is pretty decent as both stand a chance of becoming part of the community, also when it comes to advertisers they will need the token to join the advertisement platform, that's like creating a strong demand for the token
Missis S

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

Oh really? I's really cool that You find that info, because for us as investors it's really important thing. I believe more in this project than others.
Good luck Tchain Team!  Wink
The fact that the company is officially registered is good, but the fact that the employees are two people - the director and the secretary - and all this is one person, this is bad.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

I think they can attract a lot of investors as they have a working MVP, does anybody know when their app will be available in the Store's?

According to their roadmap, they will release the iOS app this month and the Android app in August. I will test the app, when they release them.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

Oh really? I's really cool that You find that info, because for us as investors it's really important thing. I believe more in this project than others.
Good luck Tchain Team!  Wink
The fact that the company is officially registered is good, but the fact that the employees are two people - the director and the secretary - and all this is one person, this is bad.

Most startups are a few people I’m sure as they get the funds to expand they will but you can’t really expect a startup to have hundreds of employees if they did they wouldn’t need outside investors y think lol
Missis S

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

If they could unite with uber and work together, then this would be a breakthrough in the transport sector.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: