Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

Will there be any bounty in the near future? I would like a bit of a freebie. Thanks in advance for the answer.
I just tried to look for the answer and according to their roadmap they do not have any more bounty programs planned but you can buy their tokens now with a 35% bonus.

35% bonus is a good deal and besides I think one sure success in ICO is either buying in it's presale period or buy with various bonuses, I think the market of the product is greatly decided by this early investors

It's pretty generous amount which isn't too excessive, Huge bonuses lead to heavy dumping - I think the team have a good amount enticing people to buy without impacting the coin value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Will there be any bounty in the near future? I would like a bit of a freebie. Thanks in advance for the answer.
I just tried to look for the answer and according to their roadmap they do not have any more bounty programs planned but you can buy their tokens now with a 35% bonus.

35% bonus is a good deal and besides I think one sure success in ICO is either buying in it's presale period or buy with various bonuses, I think the market of the product is greatly decided by this early investors

It's pretty generous amount which isn't too excessive, Huge bonuses lead to heavy dumping - I think the team have a good amount enticing people to buy without impacting the coin value

Bonuses should be dis credited from any ico at the moment as i feel that any moment they get on exchange the tokens get massively dumped
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Bonuses should be dis credited from any ico at the moment as i feel that any moment they get on exchange the tokens get massively dumped

Bonusses are the only financial reason why someone would invest in the ICO instead of buying it on an exchange later. I invest in ICO's because i want to see those projects work, but a big part of how much i invest comes from how much bonus I can get. 35% is a good deal

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

Bonusses are the only financial reason why someone would invest in the ICO instead of buying it on an exchange later. I invest in ICO's because i want to see those projects work, but a big part of how much i invest comes from how much bonus I can get. 35% is a good deal

But I think ICOs have to do more to ensure price of the token otherwise it is becoming a trend how ICOs perform. The bonus is one way to attract investors but to keep them I think they need a way to support the ICO price.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

I think the marketing of a product is fondly attributed to the early investors who see the light at the end of the tunnel, success in ICO is either most times based on purchases in it's presale period or purchases with various bonus, from my little experince the market of the product is greatly decided by early investors, 35% not bad at all

You're right, early investors are the real risk takers and they deserve to get to the needed bonus because with them comes other investors, they are the main influencers of any project and they are like the cement that strengthens the foundation of the project, its indeed a good avenue for marketing and promoting of the brand
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

But I think ICOs have to do more to ensure price of the token otherwise it is becoming a trend how ICOs perform. The bonus is one way to attract investors but to keep them I think they need a way to support the ICO price.

Indeed, I have seen it a lot where ICO's dump upon listing and the exchange price is cheaper than ICO - that's why it's important to keep a sensible bonus structure to not attract huge bonus / bounty dumpers
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

yeah, bonus is really important if it is removed the company have to do more job to get investment and that would really make the all ICO thing a serious joke. so i believe bonus is not the problem something else is

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
pstraene

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

tachain will be one of the few good ico in 2018. a good team and a great project. who invests a little eth here will be happy for sure in one year. i also invested a little eth. i think everything is ok here

and yes. bonus is always good  Grin

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

yeah, bonus is really important if it is removed the company have to do more job to get investment and that would really make the all ICO thing a serious joke. so i believe bonus is not the problem something else is

To attract early investors and get more attention,  a good bonus is essential. The current bonus of 35% for Tachain is a good deal for both.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

35% bonus is still too generous. It will lead to dumping of coins after listing. Instead why should team look for reducing the price of the tokens?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Bounty is still ongoing or not? I know airdrop is almost finishing or already finished. I am sure you will get more opporunities to grab some TaChain tokens.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

Amazing article shared by the team on their Twitter: https://medium.com/@tachain/tachain-roadmap-how-are-we-going-to-reach-our-goals-e2057d1c4edf, it is about how they will succeed this project by following their roadmap strictly.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

I think the marketing of a product is fondly attributed to the early investors who see the light at the end of the tunnel, success in ICO is either most times based on purchases in it's presale period or purchases with various bonus, from my little experince the market of the product is greatly decided by early investors, 35% not bad at all

If there was a tier system and a time limit it would have been very better, where there is different stages of bonus to be gotten, it will greatly reduced the chance of dumping

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

If there was a tier system and a time limit it would have been very better, where there is different stages of bonus to be gotten, it will greatly reduced the chance of dumping

Yeah, I think bonuses should be delivered to investors and bounty hunters over a period of time rather than all at once, this allows the market to adsorb any dumps better imo.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Amazing article shared by the team on their Twitter: https://medium.com/@tachain/tachain-roadmap-how-are-we-going-to-reach-our-goals-e2057d1c4edf, it is about how they will succeed this project by following their roadmap strictly.

Thank you for sharing the article, I hadn't seen this on my twitter feed. Great to see them staying focused and updating the community and reaffirming their goals
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

actually, one thinks that it should be a matter of course to adhere to the roadmap. But you can always see projects that have big plans but fail at the second stage of the roadmap :-)
Tachain is certainly different here. Here I even feel that they are ahead of the roadmap
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

actually, one thinks that it should be a matter of course to adhere to the roadmap. But you can always see projects that have big plans but fail at the second stage of the roadmap :-)
Tachain is certainly different here. Here I even feel that they are ahead of the roadmap

Can’t agree more having a solid end product is a great thing but only if the team convert that idea into a solid plan being able to stick to that plan is a good sign of good management and most of all realism in the plan to really become a working product platform instead of a pie in the sky idea
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

Can’t agree more having a solid end product is a great thing but only if the team convert that idea into a solid plan being able to stick to that plan is a good sign of good management and most of all realism in the plan to really become a working product platform instead of a pie in the sky idea

Pretty much. you must first have an excellent plan and a team capable of ensuring the project sticks to the plan. If you can achieve this then surely you will achieve your end goals of your projects vision
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

wow, they really have a define path to their goal for this reason am certainly gonna be part of their investing community they know what they are doing. kudos team tachain

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

wow, they really have a define path to their goal for this reason am certainly gonna be part of their investing community they know what they are doing. kudos team tachain

Ya their roadmap is main reason I’m keeping an eye on this one they have a solid end goal but the fact they’ve been doing so well to stick ahead of pace on the path toward that goal tells a lot about the overall composition and professionalism they are putting into the project
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: