Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

oh, closed sale ends in 3 hours. When I first became aware of Tachain, I thought it would take forever. But now it's over faster than expected :-)
So, who wants to get a good bonus, should decide quickly.
I hope tomorrow there will be an update from the team about the previous revenue

I'm really hoping the Tachain team reveal the total raised so far, I can remember someone mentioning they would do this after the closed sale ends. However, their communication hasn't been great recently so I'm not sure if they will actually release this info.

True, it looks like transparency must be opened here for clearer information. Because later it can make debate between users who do not know the actual details.

Yeah and I'm quite nosey so I really want to know what the total is Grin I wonder if they have hit their softcap yet? The softcap was set at $2 million USD, would be a great achievement if they raised this during closed sale.

We still not sure if softcap is reached or not?  I thought they have reached softcap and I was hoping that they raised more than softcap.
i also heard they already achieved SoftCap.
if they didn't then thats really disappointing as all of those good project are failing to achive them and crap ones are doing more!
they still have some time though! waiting for official UPDATE!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Definitely, they have always been active on the telegram side of things and are really fast to respond which is really great and shows they are really trying to keep their community happy and informed which is so important at this stage in the project

Keeping the community happy is definitely a great thing and yes, I'm happy at how well the team is doing it on telegram.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

oh, closed sale ends in 3 hours. When I first became aware of Tachain, I thought it would take forever. But now it's over faster than expected :-)
I hope tomorrow there will be an update from the team about the previous revenue

I'm really hoping the Tachain team reveal the total raised so far, I can remember someone mentioning they would do this after the closed sale ends. However, their communication hasn't been great recently so I'm not sure if they will actually release this info.

True, it looks like transparency must be opened here for clearer information. Because later it can make debate between users who do not know the actual details.

Yeah and I'm quite nosey so I really want to know what the total is Grin I wonder if they have hit their softcap yet? The softcap was set at $2 million USD, would be a great achievement if they raised this during closed sale.

We still not sure if softcap is reached or not?  I thought they have reached softcap and I was hoping that they raised more than softcap.

I also thought that the sofcap was reached. Guess I was wrong after all, I hope they make this information known to the community.

Many people are confused here. Tachain team should provide some information on this softcap,  if it's reached or not.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

I also thought that the sofcap was reached. Guess I was wrong after all, I hope they make this information known to the community.

Many people are confused here. Tachain team should provide some information on this softcap,  if it's reached or not.

Guys,  let's ask questions at their telegram channel directly. We will get more prompt response there
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Has anyone heard of the Birthday Giveaway? Tachin has recently posted a tweet that this giveaway ends today. So I've never heard of it before. Here is the link to the tweet
https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1050042495990726657
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Has anyone heard of the Birthday Giveaway? Tachin has recently posted a tweet that this giveaway ends today. So I've never heard of it before. Here is the link to the tweet
What is it actually? i only read that if i contribute i will get a 50% bonus on top of my contribution, but why do they call it a Birthday Giveaway?
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

What is it actually? i only read that if i contribute i will get a 50% bonus on top of my contribution, but why do they call it a Birthday Giveaway?

Yh. First time I heard that. I guess it’s just a bonus offer for investors. Hope everyone gotten in on this one.
It’s a pretty high bonus though. What’s  the catch? Are early investors going to be a part of this?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

The closed sale should have ended yesterday; I wonder how much has been raised so far. The site might need an update given it is showing -1 days. Was there a counter on the site?
Yeah first time i am seeing this -days? it would be a lot better and cleaner if they update their site where the project is at the moment so people can get a good view of their project.
I don't know what is happening here but now I can see Closed sale ends in 81 days. Something they changed there?

I hope that's just a programming error. Simply prolonging the closed sale by 81 days does not create confidence
I expect them to correct that immediately
I don't what is happening here. Few things I am not understand like, their android version postponed, prolonged of sale. What exactly going on here. If they are doing this kind of changes then they should be update on social medias.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

As I understand that they are offering 50% bonus only for today's investors if he/she have birthday today?

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1050042495990726657?s=19
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

As I understand that they are offering 50% bonus only for today's investors if he/she have birthday today?

Wasn't just today to my knowledge, but it ends today so its everyones last chance to get the big bonus ebefore they cut it off, so theirs some people that are going to get some lucky major bonus coins its great opportunity for them
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

The closed sale should have ended yesterday; I wonder how much has been raised so far. The site might need an update given it is showing -1 days. Was there a counter on the site?
Yeah first time i am seeing this -days? it would be a lot better and cleaner if they update their site where the project is at the moment so people can get a good view of their project.
I don't know what is happening here but now I can see Closed sale ends in 81 days. Something they changed there?

I hope that's just a programming error. Simply prolonging the closed sale by 81 days does not create confidence
I expect them to correct that immediately
I don't what is happening here. Few things I am not understand like, their android version postponed, prolonged of sale. What exactly going on here. If they are doing this kind of changes then they should be update on social medias.

This is the part that requires prompt attention by the team, to help address the rising issues on this thread, like i've been stressing, not everything should be run through telegram, perhaps those in their telegram group can help convey this message to the team on the need for them been here to create a more robust thread with their answers
dumbtool45

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

Tachain & its team have my respect & gratitude, they helped me resolve some issues I had in the swiftest manner imaginable
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

Wasn't just today to my knowledge, but it ends today so its everyones last chance to get the big bonus ebefore they cut it off, so theirs some people that are going to get some lucky major bonus coins its great opportunity for them

I follow them on twitter, but I never heard about this special 50% birthday bonus. It is a great promotion, if you want to invest, do it now.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

I follow them on twitter, but I never heard about this special 50% birthday bonus. It is a great promotion, if you want to invest, do it now.

Well, that is a very specific promotion.. going to be very few people that have a birthday and want to invest unless it's someone the team knows birthday today.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

Well, that is a very specific promotion.. going to be very few people that have a birthday and want to invest unless it's someone the team knows birthday today.

That's pretty funny, I quite like the idea - 50% seems incredibly high if that is a genuine amount
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

That's pretty funny, I quite like the idea - 50% seems incredibly high if that is a genuine amount

I don't think I have seen anything like it before! Grin I wonder if they had an influx of investments today? Would be great to see the stats, does anyone know what their contract address is?

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Well that kind of percent for a very small narrow and targeted promotion should be a great way to at least draw interest even for the people that can’t take use of it
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

if they didn't then thats really disappointing as all of those good project are failing to achive them and crap ones are doing more!
Wow, I thought they have already reached softcap, i think the Tachain team should clarify the air.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:09:21 AM

Wow, I thought they have already reached softcap, i think the Tachain team should clarify the air.

Don't panic hehe, just check with the team on telegram, i'm sure they can clear up any of the confusion but either way its still a good run up even if that is the case for this stage, the teams doing what they can and i'm sure they are calculating how to continue to improve sales
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

It's confusing now. I also thought that they already reached their softcap last few week/s ago. Their team must clear it to us to stop this confusion.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: