Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Pvrpoljac

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

if you need croatian translate, please confirm....
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

Blockchain adoption goes further daily. Checkout this tweet about a review on TAChain; https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1050028098622803970?s=21

yes, all of us here are hoping that Blockchain will revolutionize everything and that we as early adopters will benefit the most :-)
I also think it's good that Tachain publishes articles about it, but I honestly prefer articles about the project. When are we starting, how far are the preparations?

Just as you stated, the article is awesome and I enjoyed reading it but we need more articles on the project development. I believe that to be the update everybody wants right now from the team.

Yes, updates are pending from Tachain team since long time. I understand that they are busy with building this platform, but they should keep everyone updated.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Blockchain adoption goes further daily. Checkout this tweet about a review on TAChain; https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1050028098622803970?s=21

yes, all of us here are hoping that Blockchain will revolutionize everything and that we as early adopters will benefit the most :-)
I also think it's good that Tachain publishes articles about it, but I honestly prefer articles about the project. When are we starting, how far are the preparations?

Just as you stated, the article is awesome and I enjoyed reading it but we need more articles on the project development. I believe that to be the update everybody wants right now from the team.

yeah, project dev, they seem to be silent about it. we currently don't know the level they are and i really think it would be nice if they can share such kind of information

It looks like that they will going to surprise their community supporters and investors on  the project development because I can't find some updates about it but they are active on their telegram and here.

I am honestly still waiting for the release of the numbers raised so far. I feel that many are waiting for that news. From the reaction of the team so far it seems that they have done well with the sale? let us see when the release comes out.

Yeah, it looks like Tachain team is happy with the token sale response. I mean if we look at the bear market, it's amazing what they did so far.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

yeah, project dev, they seem to be silent about it. we currently don't know the level they are and i really think it would be nice if they can share such kind of information

It looks like that they will going to surprise their community supporters and investors on  the project development because I can't find some updates about it but they are active on their telegram and here.

I am honestly still waiting for the release of the numbers raised so far. I feel that many are waiting for that news. From the reaction of the team so far it seems that they have done well with the sale? let us see when the release comes out.

Yeah, it looks like Tachain team is happy with the token sale response. I mean if we look at the bear market, it's amazing what they did so far.
did they reach softcap?
and how much fund did they rise till now?
funding is really important for this project!
i'm really confuse as they have no update on that!

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

It’s difficult to see a project with great features. When you do, either have a problem or another.
That’s a different case with TAChain. I hope they go through with the ICO, we need their final project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

if you need croatian translate, please confirm....
Hello mate, I guess you should contact to their admin in their telegram channel. If they require then they will contact you:
https://t.me/Tachain_EN
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

Did they personally tell you they are happy?  Smiley this is crypto world and we have learned to always wait for official announcement to avoid high blood pressure  Grin
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

Yeah it is a really good article and it highlights why the Tachain team decided to build their company on the blockchain and not using conventional methods to start up their company.

I though so too. A transport industry with over $700.4 billion industrial revenue and adverting industry taking in about $12.5 billion each year can’t be run effectively together using traditional system.
Blockchain provides the only solution to this using smart contracts.

Well, what if they can?, is an unpredictable world that we leave in and tachain needs to be on their toes in order to scale through any hurdle, the combination is great but it comes with competition, a stiff one at that, so they shouldn't neglect that fact an being in the blockchain industry will not salve them if they fail to do the right thing but hey, we just have to stay positive  Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

Yeah it is a really good article and it highlights why the Tachain team decided to build their company on the blockchain and not using conventional methods to start up their company.

I though so too. A transport industry with over $700.4 billion industrial revenue and adverting industry taking in about $12.5 billion each year can’t be run effectively together using traditional system.
Blockchain provides the only solution to this using smart contracts.

Well, what if they can?, is an unpredictable world that we leave in and tachain needs to be on their toes in order to scale through any hurdle, the combination is great but it comes with competition, a stiff one at that, so they shouldn't neglect that fact an being in the blockchain industry will not salve them if they fail to do the right thing but hey, we just have to stay positive  Smiley

I think so, that should be possible without Blockchain. But Tachain tries that way. I like this solution better.

@ace44: Interesting signature you have, but isn't the PCL Bounty long over?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

Did they personally tell you they are happy?  Smiley this is crypto world and we have learned to always wait for official announcement to avoid high blood pressure  Grin

Yeah very true I don't think they are that happy with the amount raised so far because they wouldn't have extended their sale. Hopefully, things improve soon, not many ICO's are getting investments at the moment, it's not just Tachain.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

Its quite a unique one and can be competitive because they got two solid niches in one brand but they are both profitable. Interesting concept behind the project and being able to make some money whilst travelling is a very cool and attractive idea.

yeah,  they have a very cool idea and coupled with the fact that they are trying to use blockchain to solve this problem i believe they would really go a long way

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

Its quite a unique one and can be competitive because they got two solid niches in one brand but they are both profitable. Interesting concept behind the project and being able to make some money whilst travelling is a very cool and attractive idea.

yeah,  they have a very cool idea and coupled with the fact that they are trying to use blockchain to solve this problem I believe they would really go a long way

Is there any other blockchain taxi companies that Tachain will have to compete with? I know their focus is advertisements but I would like to see what their competition is so I can make a comparison.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

yeah,  they have a very cool idea and coupled with the fact that they are trying to use blockchain to solve this problem I believe they would really go a long way

Is there any other blockchain taxi companies that Tachain will have to compete with? I know their focus is advertisements but I would like to see what their competition is so I can make a comparison.

I don’t think theirs either an advertising or taxi on the blockchain group they really have to be worried about competing against or atleast none I’m aware of
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

I don’t think theirs either an advertising or taxi on the blockchain group they really have to be worried about competing against or atleast none I’m aware of

I for one haven't seen any what you would consider direct rivals. If Tachain becomes a success I'm sure they'll have some then but would have stolen a march on them
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

I for one haven't seen any what you would consider direct rivals. If Tachain becomes a success I'm sure they'll have some then but would have stolen a march on them

Plus they have a first runner advantage so if they can get things up and running they can solidify themselves in this niche if the market
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

Plus they have a first runner advantage so if they can get things up and running they can solidify themselves in this niche if the market

I don't think there is any competition for Tachain as of now,  may be in future others might jump in.  But it's big market and everyone can benefit.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

This is interesting. I wish that tweet can get a whole lot of broadcasting so that a lot more people can be educated by it.

Agree. Soon blockchain will be base for every business.  It's safe,  secure and fast.  People from different geographical location can make use of this technology.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

We are all anxiously wait for the price update on the token sale. I am still wondering why they are not wanting to make this information public.

I think it is mostly because they have or were accepting different currencies if it was ETH alone it would have been quite easy; just connect to etherscan's api and monitor the contract for changes. However it they are accepting other currenciens it is not so easy and they have to do it manually I presume. That is my take.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

We are all anxiously wait for the price update on the token sale. I am still wondering why they are not wanting to make this information public.

I think it is mostly because they have or were accepting different currencies if it was ETH alone it would have been quite easy; just connect to etherscan's api and monitor the contract for changes. However it they are accepting other currenciens it is not so easy and they have to do it manually I presume. That is my take.

Yeah that might be it. I am sure there is a concrete reason behind them not being able to give the details of the toke sale or maybe they might be waiting for the end of the token sale.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

I was expecting announcement regarding Android based app from tachain team.  It's October now and Android users are waiting for Tachain app.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: