Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

I was expecting announcement regarding Android based app from tachain team.  It's October now and Android users are waiting for Tachain app.

a week or two ago there was an announcement that there were problems with the android app and that they had to postpone the release a bit. Honestly, I do not expect to see the start of the Android app before November

Looks like they are going for native application instead of cross platform type of application. I was hoping to see it last month since it was meant for that but let us see what happens when they fix the issues they've found.
Yep it’s sort of rediculous. I joined and found very pess activity are there.

What do you mean "peas activities" you mean less activities?

I think the group is still very much active if it is that you mean

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

I was expecting announcement regarding Android based app from tachain team.  It's October now and Android users are waiting for Tachain app.

Yeah, I can't really wait for it specially they will going to launch here first in our country. I really want to try their services and how good watching ads in exchange of Tachain tokens too.

I guess we will be waiting for you to give us a feedback concerning your experience in the end. It's relieving to have someone from Philippine on this thread. I look forward to getting first hand feedback  Smiley

I think Tachain will start the services after ICO if over.  So that will be in 2019 not in 2018. But meanwhile they can at least launch apps.

really? I thought they would start in Manila in October. The information on this point seems very contradictory.
I hope they will publish an exact statement soon
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

Tachain project interesting, in my opinion the idea of course wonderful to combine in one project so many ideas, but there is a question-how are you going to maintain a smooth Internet to view ads? Roll Eyes

I do not think it’s goin be using the internet to play. But that would be better. More unique ads interface plus the ads would be unique for each user.

They don't nee to live stream ads to the cars, technically the app could just download a playlist and replay it and upload it's information when needed as bandwidth permits, things like advertising in cars doesn't need to be live streamed thats how all the digital billboards work around the world

Yeah, that's true but the videos might change daily so they would need to be updated. i think if they are connected to the internet that would be the most effective option.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

I would be interested to know how much positive news can greatly affect the price of the coin? I noticed that for a long time the news is not very good effect on the value of coins

first, off not just any kind of news, it has to be from a very big source and it has to be directly related to big coin or big exchange. the whole cryptocurrency depends on people involvement and people can be affected by positive or negative information

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

I would be interested to know how much positive news can greatly affect the price of the coin? I noticed that for a long time the news is not very good effect on the value of coins

first, off not just any kind of news, it has to be from a very big source and it has to be directly related to big coin or big exchange. the whole cryptocurrency depends on people involvement and people can be affected by positive or negative information
Tachain has not yet gone on any exchange yet as the token sale is still ongoing. So creating positive news will have to be from them either by releasing a product or a strong partnership that can attract attention to the project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

Tachain has not yet gone on any exchange yet as the token sale is still ongoing. So creating positive news will have to be from them either by releasing a product or a strong partnership that can attract attention to the project.

Yes, so the price can't be affected by the news as it is at a set price during ICO. News would affect the level of investment into the ICO, for example; big partnership = more investments, delays in development/poor review = fewer investments.

em777

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

Yes, so the price can't be affected by the news as it is at a set price during ICO. News would affect the level of investment into the ICO, for example; big partnership = more investments, delays in development/poor review = fewer investments.

you made it sound as though they have choice over the outcome, the nature of the partnership matters i.e. you can get partnership with a small company and expect to get same feedback as though it's a big company

[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

if you need croatian translate, please confirm....

Hey buddy, do well to contact the team on their telegram group. That way you can get faster response cause your message in here has a high percentage of getting mixed up with others.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

Hey buddy, do well to contact the team on their telegram group. That way you can get faster response cause your message in here has a high percentage of getting mixed up with others.

Yep the teams best to talk to on telegram they are really fast to respond and have been really helpful in the past when I have asked them questions before
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

Yeah, I can't really wait for it specially they will going to launch here first in our country. I really want to try their services and how good watching ads in exchange of Tachain tokens too.

I guess we will be waiting for you to give us a feedback concerning your experience in the end. It's relieving to have someone from Philippine on this thread. I look forward to getting first hand feedback  Smiley

I think Tachain will start the services after ICO if over.  So that will be in 2019 not in 2018. But meanwhile they can at least launch apps.

It would be very nice to see somewhat product or application in the meantime as it is quite a long term project with plenty of goals on the way

There are many goals and many possible services to implement with this but I think it starts with one simple service and builds from there. Now that they have the iOS they might as well start generating traction before the ICO finishes. It will really build momentum early on and above all beat the competition and boost sale.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

really? I thought they would start in Manila in October. The information on this point seems very contradictory.

I don't see any information if the service launch is postponed to 2019. But think it's his guess because of ICO ending in December.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Lots of silence (unless I missed the update) has been going on about the Android version since the lunch of the IOS Version. Hope they still have us in mind though and are  it trying to leave us out?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

Lots of silence (unless I missed the update) has been going on about the Android version since the lunch of the IOS Version. Hope they still have us in mind though and are  it trying to leave us out?

They should give an actual date that they're certain it'll be released. How's the performance of the app on IOS devices any feedback from IOS users
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

you made it sound as though they have choice over the outcome, the nature of the partnership matters i.e. you can get partnership with a small company and expect to get same feedback as though it's a big company
I agree they should try to go to events and hold tours this could get them a lot of new investors interested in them from everywhere, it is a good way of promotion.
em777

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Yep the teams best to talk to on telegram they are really fast to respond and have been really helpful in the past when I have asked them questions before

telegram is the best platform for crypto project, no restriction and a lot of people like using the platform, it really wise of any project to involve it's community on telegram

[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

they said we should expect the android application by november which is next month. I hope that they are not going to disappoint us this time. we have been waiting for long now.hope we don't wait further from november.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Tachain project interesting, in my opinion the idea of course wonderful to combine in one project so many ideas, but there is a question-how are you going to maintain a smooth Internet to view ads? Roll Eyes

I do not think it’s goin be using the internet to play. But that would be better. More unique ads interface plus the ads would be unique for each user.

They don't nee to live stream ads to the cars, technically the app could just download a playlist and replay it and upload it's information when needed as bandwidth permits, things like advertising in cars doesn't need to be live streamed thats how all the digital billboards work around the world

Yeah, Just like on other ads they can just put some playlist where the users can watch it. And for those people who want to earn by watching on ads I think they really need to stream.

At your service
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

they said we should expect the android application by november which is next month. I hope that they are not going to disappoint us this time. we have been waiting for long now.hope we don't wait further from november.

I have thought, the procedure to release apps for iOS are much stricter than for the Play Store. Why it take so much time to release the app for Android? I hope they will release the App in November.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

No article or publications yet to that effect but CEO made it clear to me on PM that the bulk of the Tachain services will kick off next year after ICO end

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

No article or publications yet to that effect but CEO made it clear to me on PM that the bulk of the Tachain services will kick off next year after ICO end
That's a great news!
But i think they need to write some articles  or some videos to keep the community updated with progress and plans.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: