Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

Patience is and remains a virtue.. but there has to be a limit to that patience Smiley
So team.. what's up? tell us something nice and new please.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

Patience is and remains a virtue.. but there has to be a limit to that patience Smiley

I believe patience is running out for a lot of people.
We can all live with delays but the fact that there is almost no news is much more worrisome.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

We can all live with delays but the fact that there is almost no news is much more worrisome.
Well sometimes you have to have patience, and sometimes it's high time to say "please stop lying to us". Some issues has to be voiced to the public.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

Well sometimes you have to have patience, and sometimes it's high time to say "please stop lying to us". Some issues has to be voiced to the public.

They said that they wanted to show a proof of those $16M from private investors but till now they showed nothing. Maybe, as you said, it's really time to write "please stop lying to us"

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

They said that they wanted to show a proof of those $16M from private investors but till now they showed nothing. Maybe, as you said, it's really time to write "please stop lying to us"

I'm wondering if this project is actually still alive or not.
We keep posting but no one seems to answer or even notices.
KolaySER

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

This is a very cool and exciting project. I like it very much, I hope it will continue to grow better. Wish the project a success
aveon

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

Yes, I noticed the same a few weeks ago. Hopefully, they are currently taking their time while making something important about the project...
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

Yes, I noticed the same a few weeks ago. Hopefully, they are currently taking their time while making something important about the project...

When I remember right their Pre-ICO started on September 1. Does anyone know how it's going?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Jon here, Vidy Head of Marketing. Today is literally my first (official) day at the company, and I am going to work as hard as possible to open the lines of communication for full transparency.

I sat down with Patrick (CEO) today to address some questions I saw on the past few pages.

How is the Pre-ICO going?
Going great! About 50% of the Pre ICO allocation has been taken already, and it appears the balance will be going fast.

Where’s the Demo?
Coming soon. A few big publishers are currently implementing the SDK and should be demoing the product soon.

Have you really raised $16M?
Absolutely.

We have some great news to share as well. We have some of the world’s best investors such as Fenbushi & JRR Crypto, who have invested into the ICO. We will announce more of our investors and partnerships soon.

Anything else?

Vidy is doing better than ever! The team is growing, the product is coming closer to production, and we have some big plans ahead for launch.

Stay tuned

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
sge99

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

Jon here, Vidy Head of Marketing. Today is literally my first (official) day at the company, and I am going to work as hard as possible to open the lines of communication for full transparency.

I sat down with Patrick (CEO) today to address some questions I saw on the past few pages.

Going great! About 50% of the Pre ICO allocation has been taken already, and it appears the balance will be going fast.

Where’s the Demo?
Coming soon. A few big publishers are currently implementing the SDK and should be demoing the product soon.

Absolutely.

We have some great news to share as well. We have some of the world’s best investors such as Fenbushi & JRR Crypto, who have invested into the ICO. We will announce more of our investors and partnerships soon.

Anything else?

Vidy is doing better than ever! The team is growing, the product is coming closer to production, and we have some big plans ahead for launch.

Stay tuned

Glad to finally hear something from Vidy team and that everything is running well. Looking forward to further announcements and news.

niklasmato

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

Where’s the Demo?

Absolutely.

Anything else?

Stay tuned

Great to hear some news from the team.
Could you elaborate a bit more on the investors like Fenbushi & JRR Crypto ? Did they invest the 16million?

Thanks
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Absolutely.

Finally, i got the answer. Wait, you meant Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai? This is one of the best and first venture capital funds to focus in building world class blockchain companies! So Vidy will become one of the world class blockchain companies? Let's see this, I should to learn this project in depth from now! 
niklasmato

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

Absolutely.

Finally, i got the answer. Wait, you meant Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai? This is one of the best and first venture capital funds to focus in building world class blockchain companies! So Vidy will become one of the world class blockchain companies? Let's see this, I should to learn this project in depth from now! 

This is really a good news to the VIDY community! With its good concept and  the release of an MVP, I think it would even make this project attractive to investors.

Well with all this news, i'm getting pretty bullish on vidy.
I'm just hoping to see an mvp real soon, so we get an idea on how this will all work. Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Absolutely.

This is really a good news to the VIDY community! With its good concept and  the release of an MVP, I think it would even make this project attractive to investors.

Well with all this news, i'm getting pretty bullish on vidy.
I'm just hoping to see an mvp real soon, so we get an idea on how this will all work. Smiley

This is indeed great news, glad to hear! But I'm also still waiting for the MVP which was promised to be released before ICO.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Altcoinrusher

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Any updates on the Pre-ICO sale status? I guess the community would love to hear good news from the team. Smiley
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

Yes, the one and only Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai! They invested in the private round, which was part of the aforementioned $16M.

We're currently testing our integration. We will release more information (along with a version of our beta) once we've finished a few more rounds of Q&A.

As an advertising nerd who has actually spent some time using the product, all I can say is that Vidy has a great chance of disrupting the entire advertising industry.

Get excited.
J

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

Yes, the one and only Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai! They invested in the private round, which was part of the aforementioned $16M.

We're currently testing our integration. We will release more information (along with a version of our beta) once we've finished a few more rounds of Q&A.

As an advertising nerd who has actually spent some time using the product, all I can say is that Vidy has a great chance of disrupting the entire advertising industry.

Get excited.
J

Hello dev, its good news for us if Fenbushi is one of the investor in vidy, but how we know if fenbushi was really investing in your project? 

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Get excited.
J

Of course you can throw names around but some months ago we asked to show a proof of those $16M invested in the private sale and I don't see it as today. It's really easy to spread names around though

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

Get excited.
J

Of course you can throw names around but some months ago we asked to show a proof of those $16M invested in the private sale and I don't see it as today. It's really easy to spread names around though

Yeah, i do believe in the possibilities of the project, but there is urgently more need for transparency.
Too many projects have made some many promises but haven't kept them.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Get excited.
J
hi team, i am trying to find your project on fenbushi capital investment profile but i did not find it.can you explain to us.this is the link https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/fenbushi-capital/investments/investments_list#section-investments , or maybe this link is incorrect ?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: