Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
tibinpro432

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

You should have an advertising plan that appeals to many people and especially to investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

Pre-ICO is closing in. First of September will be here fast, are you planing to increase your social media campaign and maybe start some other form of advertising to invite more investors?

I guess an aggressive media exposure for this project would generate 'very good end results for its Pre-ICO. Maybe they have a plan laid out for this.

In My opinioni The best way To advertise is to deploy the entire video layer on a couple website and pay someone to do articles and youtube videos
You are right, it's really best way - I hope the project team watch this and would create media bounty for video bloggers and writers.
doducanh2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:18:56 PM

Thank you for supporting our project Smiley. You are completely right! The CINDX platform will allow you to have full control of your funds
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

A demo version of the product would be awesome and could attract more users to join into this project. As I understand, demo version is the best thing for marketing strategy.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

A demo version of the product would be awesome and could attract more users to join into this project. As I understand, demo version is the best thing for marketing strategy.
actually, i also believe that the release of a demo would be a good market strategy and would increase interest in the project and perhaps even the investments...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

actually, i also believe that the release of a demo would be a good market strategy and would increase interest in the project and perhaps even the investments...
I'm keen to see something presented as soon as possible, it's really fundamental to the project's growth, but I'm even more motivated by a growth in the current market, so it makes it possible for new people to seek new projects and see in Vidy a great chance
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

I'm keen to see something presented as soon as possible, it's really fundamental to the project's growth, but I'm even more motivated by a growth in the current market, so it makes it possible for new people to seek new projects and see in Vidy a great chance

Is there any plan to release a demo version or even an MVP? I think the community would be really excited about that!

Din't they mention MVP somewhere, I am sure I read it a while ago. Like 23rd something ? maybe I mix it up with another project.. Huh
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Is there any plan to release a demo version or even an MVP? I think the community would be really excited about that!

I think the team have thought about this and we may see some development soon. It will boost the support from the community and we will see what we are getting into.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

It would be nice but i dont think they will have problems with their costumers since everyone want to present their good and services using adds and Vidy will be one of the most spread online add service with new and interesting concept.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

It would be nice but i dont think they will have problems with their costumers since everyone want to present their good and services using adds and Vidy will be one of the most spread online add service with new and interesting concept.

I think the demo and MVP are more for end users like us who consider investing in Vidy.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

It's only real in case their MVP will be effective and usefull as well as completed, but not created in haste just so it will be present.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

I think the team have thought about this and we may see some development soon. It will boost the support from the community and we will see what we are getting into.
Who know, they have competitors? - projects in which the same concept? Advertising is a profitable sector, and it seems to me that he has already been sufficiently surveyed.
batako

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Who know, they have competitors? - projects in which the same concept? Advertising is a profitable sector, and it seems to me that he has already been sufficiently surveyed.
As I know there is no other project with similar concept as vidy. There are maybe some projects with ads platform, but the idea that vidy's bring is different compared to the other one.
sge99

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

Din't they mention MVP somewhere, I am sure I read it a while ago. Like 23rd something ? maybe I mix it up with another project.. Huh

I think you remember right, they mentioned the launch of a MVP before their pre-Ico start which is in 2 weeks, so we could expect it soon.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I think you remember right, they mentioned the launch of a MVP before their pre-Ico start which is in 2 weeks, so we could expect it soon.

Yes they said it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4607821.msg43116114#msg43116114

But somehow I think we will not see it on time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

in fact they had said release of the mvp before the pre ico but I do not think that now they will make it, it was announced also the release of a list of investors and partnerships but still nothing, waiting...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

in fact they had said release of the mvp before the pre ico but I do not think that now they will make it, it was announced also the release of a list of investors and partnerships but still nothing, waiting...
If they don't fulfill what they promised, investors can turn against them. I hope they can meet expectations, and finally fulfill the promise.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

If they don't fulfill what they promised, investors can turn against them. I hope they can meet expectations, and finally fulfill the promise.
Against them? Is it possible for investors to return? their money is in the hands of the developers, they can't do anything.
sge99

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

Against them? Is it possible for investors to return? their money is in the hands of the developers, they can't do anything.

Yes, but investors who planned to invest in their ICO can lose confidence and change their mind if they don't keep their promise.

batako

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

That is why we have to be very carefull nowadays. Once we risk our money there is no way to cancel it. We just can pray for the project being treated as planned and success. Double hopes in a single pray.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: