Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

I pitched in later than I hoped I could, but about that telegram activity.. it's nice to have a daily chat but when it comes to spreading news, info like that should be placed in a more clear & readable place.. like website, bct, reddit, certainly not "only" on a chat platform..
The info in there moves to fast and even pinned messages are not always clear to read.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

I pitched in later than I hoped I could, but about that telegram activity.. it's nice to have a daily chat but when it comes to spreading news, info like that should be placed in a more clear & readable place.. like website, bct, reddit, certainly not "only" on a chat platform..
The info in there moves to fast and even pinned messages are not always clear to read.

I agree. A forum is different from Telegram and for a good reason so. Big news should be posted here as well and I think they will.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

telegram is very dispersive and perhaps is more suitable for a q&a but to follow the news is easier here on the forum, weekly updates i think it would be enough...

I don't know if it's even suitable for Q&A because eventually you want to keep a log to publish it wherever you can. Can you keep logs with telegram? Seems not possible to me

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

telegram is very dispersive and perhaps is more suitable for a q&a but to follow the news is easier here on the forum, weekly updates i think it would be enough...

Yes that is the point. I hoped this thread will not be taken for granted by the VIDY team as this is a great source of informative discussions. And maybe they could put a little attention on this thread and it would surely delight the community. Imho.

You can join in an actual discussion here whereas in telegram, your posts might get lost but its a great place to get a quick information about the project.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

I don't know if it's even suitable for Q&A because eventually you want to keep a log to publish it wherever you can. Can you keep logs with telegram? Seems not possible to me
Me too, I didn't notice such an option there. Generally, I would say tgm is at the meanwhile way, it's not ultimate and completed yet, so I usually prefer its alternatives.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Me too, I didn't notice such an option there. Generally, I would say tgm is at the meanwhile way, it's not ultimate and completed yet, so I usually prefer its alternatives.

No you can't save logs on telegram as far as i know.
Telegram also has a very big problem with support, i've been trying to get hold of someone there for months and they just don't reply.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Telegram also has a very big problem with support, i've been trying to get hold of someone there for months and they just don't reply.

The good news is mostly admin available at telegram channel therefore if we have something to ask, most of the time, we will get the reply as soon as possible.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

let's say that maybe they should separate the two things important news here on the forum, and the support/help in a short time on telegram...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

let's say that maybe they should separate the two things important news here on the forum, and the support/help in a short time on telegram...
Although we form a great and great group in telegran, there are still questions here, people should migrate and take their questions, even the bonus has its own channel for quick solutions
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Although we form a great and great group in telegran, there are still questions here, people should migrate and take their questions, even the bonus has its own channel for quick solutions

Better team should divide their time to answer all queries on all platforms.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

I feel most of the questions are already answered in the telegram group and only few genuine ones pop up every now and then. The team should keep an eye for them.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

I feel most of the questions are already answered in the telegram group and only few genuine ones pop up every now and then. The team should keep an eye for them.

I do think the questions should be answered here also.
Not everyone is on telegram, some people just read the thread when they have time.
doducanh2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

I am sure that projects that use the theme of the game will attract many investors from various backgrounds, depending on how the team develops strategies to attract investors, surely the team and developer know more about it, i belive you can do it.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

The good news is mostly admin available at telegram channel therefore if we have something to ask, most of the time, we will get the reply as soon as possible.
Well, the discussion what not really about the admins from vidy on telegram, but telegram as a whole and not being a match to spread news.
I look at it as a Q&A channel, where admins can respond quickly.. something that completes a FAQ

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

Well, the discussion what not really about the admins from vidy on telegram, but telegram as a whole and not being a match to spread news.
I look at it as a Q&A channel, where admins can respond quickly.. something that completes a FAQ

That is another way to look at. So only members gets information, in public forum like Bitcointalk everyone get to read updates and news
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

Pre-ICO is closing in. First of September will be here fast, are you planing to increase your social media campaign and maybe start some other form of advertising to invite more investors?

omwibya

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Pre-ICO is closing in. First of September will be here fast, are you planing to increase your social media campaign and maybe start some other form of advertising to invite more investors?

they should if they want investors to take notice. especially in this bull market

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

they should if they want investors to take notice. especially in this bull market

Times are dire and without a considerable marketing effort I doubt that much people will notice the sale. That would be unfortunate. LEt's hope the bulls will be back in town soon.
aveon

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

Times are dire and without a considerable marketing effort I doubt that much people will notice the sale. That would be unfortunate. LEt's hope the bulls will be back in town soon.
The pity is that in a bearish market situation, the interest to crypto drastically falls down. Later on, in bright times (bullrun) the same interest rises a way slower than it was falling previously...
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

I guess an aggressive media exposure for this project would generate 'very good end results for its Pre-ICO. Maybe they have a plan laid out for this.

In My opinioni The best way To advertise is to deploy the entire video layer on a couple website and pay someone to do articles and youtube videos

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: