News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123008 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:04:51 PM

Is this coin profitable? I guess it's dumped to the ground.

It just launched, profitability is a risk,  those who mine it early may or may not get rewarded.

This is also true of ancient cultures who used sea shells as currency.   The first few people that picked them up on the beach were the money creators.  Naturally, it was easy pickings till all the shells on the beach were gone.  Then you had to go into the water, and as that was done, that got competitive too and you needed to go out further and further at greater resources and expense to yourself.  Sea shells are made with calcium and certain ones are scarce and take a long time to form.

So it's your call what you do.  In order for this coin to get anywhere it needs to be mined.

OMG stop this, it launched 1 week ago.

OMG - stop yourself speaking before doing research. It launched under 48 hours ago. It was ANNOUNCED 5 days ago.

I am shocked it is on exchanges as yet. It's not even fully 2 days old.

Don't wish to mine the fairest coin released on this board for months, ..... then don't.

Multipools seem to be swooping in and out on this coin, i don't know why they are bothering though the diff adjust is quite nasty for them. 

robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:09:08 PM

I was mining on bee updapool and I'm finished there.
I got 11000 kh/s and please you make calculations instead of me
here is printscreen of wallet
Pool calculations on low difficulty I made should be few millions bee's and I got wallet ballance: 1175225.65007471 BEE
Please make your own calculations compared to other pool's
All this is made for aroung 35 hours of mining. 15x 7970 730 mh/s each

I can confirm I got much more income at steadymining

WTF. udamoon should be banned

If updamoon can 100% be confirmed as cheating, we will start a thread in the main section and put the word out his pool is scamming, that will get all this other pools taken out too. Could be a big problem for him.

So everyone so far is concluding updamoon is somehow scamming with his pool?  Seems everyone is saying so?

We shouldn't just move pools and forget about this.... think how much he is scamming on all his other pools?

Can the block explorer be used to prove this from their wallet address?

Look, I'll give every information available from wallet and transaction history. There are all transactions made from only his pool (except that 100 in and out BEE's for wallet testing purposes)
no1ninja

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:14:21 PM

Thanks cryptohunter,

I gave the dude the benefit of the doubt, because I myself just started mining it yesterday, and wasn't going to stick my neck out, since I was not completely certain.

That said, I also was under the impression that it only came out on the 15th of this month.   ...but dude its your call, you can wait till it gets more difficult and an exchange adopts it, some of us are doing our part now to make sure that happens.

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:14:56 PM

Come and win some free BEES!

http://coinok.pw/scratch/bee

1 BTC = 1 BTC
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:20:22 PM

Thanks cryptohunter,

I gave the dude the benefit of the doubt, because I myself just started mining it yesterday, and wasn't going to stick my neck out, since I was not completely certain.

That said, I also was under the impression that it only came out on the 15th of this month.   ...but dude its your call, you can wait till it gets more difficult and an exchange adopts it, some of us are doing our part now to make sure that happens.

No worries Smiley

People can say what they like, but they should at least have some kind of facts to base their opinions on. Yes the price is low considering that it is not that easy to mine. However this coin had the best launch i have seen to date, so if people really do want to mine a fair coin with plenty of opportunity for everyone then they should mine bee. I mean you can come and mine beecoin now and have the same chance at getting the same coins as somebody who started from the very start. The solo miner that got on the chain first got maybe 10 blocks at best. After that is was fair pickings for everyone else.

Multipools seem to swoop in and out i see one min 600mh, the next 3.6GH but the diff just deals with it perfectly. Really a great coin so far.

no1ninja

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:23:31 PM

Pool calculations on low difficulty I made should be few millions bee's and I got wallet ballance: 1175225.65007471 BEE
https://i.imgur.com/QWbNoX9.png

If updamoon can 100% be confirmed as cheating, we will start a thread in the main section and put the word out his pool is scamming, that will get all this other pools taken out too. Could be a big problem for him.

So everyone so far is concluding updamoon is somehow scamming with his pool?  Seems everyone is saying so?

We shouldn't just move pools and forget about this.... think how much he is scamming on all his other pools?

Look, I'll give every information available from wallet and transaction history. There are all transactions made from only his pool (except that 100 in and out BEE's for wallet testing purposes)

Lets put it this way, 1000kh/s should net you 200K, if you are consistently below that, mathematically speaking it means that you will need to have days when you are over the 200k limit, and so far no one has had those days on updamoon, even though the volume of miners is much larger there, and the take should be a lot closer to the calculated amount.

I know its been 2 days, but the dude needs to be booted before he kills the currency for the rest of us.  With that sort of Mh's rate he probably is sitting on the biggest pile.  

I know the developers want to be fair, but... they need to act quick on this and the suspicion of cheating should be enough.  The math isn't working out for anyone.  

EDIT:  If this is done quickly, it will speak volumes for the fairness of this coin.   We need to boot cheaters, or put them on suspension the  faster that is done the bigger chance this coin will have.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:59:55 PM

Grin      HUGE BEECOIN GIVEAWAY!!!      Grin
★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★
http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/be-sure-not-to-miss-beecoin/    ★
★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★
1,000 BEE EACH!!!

PLUS MEME CONTEST: WIN 10k BEE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=468832.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:13:42 PM

It just launched, profitability is a risk,  those who mine it early may or may not get rewarded.

This is also true of ancient cultures who used sea shells as currency.   The first few people that picked them up on the beach were the money creators.  Naturally, it was easy pickings till all the shells on the beach were gone.  Then you had to go into the water, and as that was done, that got competitive too and you needed to go out further and further at greater resources and expense to yourself.  Sea shells are made with calcium and certain ones are scarce and take a long time to form.

So it's your call what you do.  In order for this coin to get anywhere it needs to be mined.

OMG - stop yourself speaking before doing research. It launched under 48 hours ago. It was ANNOUNCED 5 days ago.

Don't wish to mine the fairest coin released on this board for months, ..... then don't.

Multipools seem to be swooping in and out on this coin, i don't know why they are bothering though the diff adjust is quite nasty for them. 

This is new approach to launch shitcoins, pay to cryptorush.in, than launch coin, then dump dump dump.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:24:23 PM

You need to be patient. If you believe in coin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:24:41 PM

This is new approach to launch shitcoins, pay to cryptorush.in, than launch coin, then dump dump dump.

I think it was a mistake to add beecoin to an exchange now. It simply has no buy market since it has been out under 2 days and most have not heard of it.

However if this is a shitcoin to you then 99.999% Of all coins released here must be supershit.

smurph

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:32:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/QWbNoX9.png

Lets put it this way, 1000kh/s should net you 200K, if you are consistently below that, mathematically speaking it means that you will need to have days when you are over the 200k limit, and so far no one has had those days on updamoon, even though the volume of miners is much larger there, and the take should be a lot closer to the calculated amount.

I know its been 2 days, but the dude needs to be booted before he kills the currency for the rest of us.  With that sort of Mh's rate he probably is sitting on the biggest pile.  

I know the developers want to be fair, but... they need to act quick on this and the suspicion of cheating should be enough.  The math isn't working out for anyone.  

EDIT:  If this is done quickly, it will speak volumes for the fairness of this coin.   We need to boot cheaters, or put them on suspension the  faster that is done the bigger chance this coin will have.

A 1000khs should net you 200k in what time frame?  I certainly won't get anywhere near that and will be lucky to get 100k at 750khs extrapolating my current steadyminer payments.  More like 90k so if I was mining with 1000kh/s I'd get 120k from 24 hours with steadyminer.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:44:22 PM

I think it was a mistake to add beecoin to an exchange now. It simply has no buy market since it has been out under 2 days and most have not heard of it.

However if this is a shitcoin to you then 99.999% Of all coins released here must be supershit.

I mining it. Love bees. But all these coins will share the same destiny.
no1ninja

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:02:32 PM

A 1000khs should net you 200k in what time frame?  I certainly won't get anywhere near that and will be lucky to get 100k at 750khs extrapolating my current steadyminer payments.  More like 90k so if I was mining with 1000kh/s I'd get 120k from 24 hours with steadyminer.

You should be checking your rejection rate and hardware errors.  750khs means nothing if your card isn't properly tuned.  My rejection rate on steadyminer is  0.17%, much lower than the pools.

So far I have made 240K with 2200kh/s, and I have only been mining steadminer since 1am EST, so that is 13 hours worth of work.  Steady miner does not give rewards for finding blocks, instead the pile is divided evenly, so you do the math.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:08:27 PM

I mining it. Love bees. But all these coins will share the same destiny.

Well for sure only a few can succeed. However we as a community should point out to others the fairness of beecoin, and although it has nothing more than 99.99% of coins that are ltc under a different name, this one should stand at the top based purely on the fact it was a 100% fair launch. If only a few can exist then beecoin should be one of those. If we work together then i see no reason why it can not be so. Which other coin can tell us they are more fair than beecoin. If they can't match us for fairness they must beat beecoin in some other area to surpass beecoin.

Most people don't like getting screwed over, beecoin is one of the only coin where the normal miner did not get screwed hard.

Soon mining will not be profitable, new coins will not be mined because people will realise they are a waste of time. Only a few alts will remain. I think bee has a good chance because fairness is a good selling point. Beecoin is not a bad name either and the diff retarget is working very well.

All that is missing is a nice community effort and some services and interest... these things can come in time.

hadi

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:14:31 PM

how much can be first price?
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:01:31 PM

Pretty strange difficulty adjustment, AVG Next: 1, but actually it goes 13.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:02:15 PM

how much can be first price?

Look at cryptorush.io, it's on ground. I am wondering why sell this price, it's better to destroy wallet.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:33:10 PM

Guys this is day 2, this coin did not exist a couple of days ago. Remember, patience is a virtue and rewards those who wait. Beecoin has a strong and growing community with a fair launch and honest devs backing it.

In the meantime, grab an extra 1,000BEE at my giveaway Cheesy

GIVEAWAY: http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/be-sure-not-to-miss-beecoin/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:37:59 PM

Is this due to multipools jumping on and off? but yeah that diff does jump around.

PyroClasTix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:39:49 PM

Is this due to multipools jumping on and off? but yeah that diff does jump around.
Nah, it's the estimated average that's wrong. At least IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: