News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123003 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:24:25 AM

I see a lot of talk about exploits but no one is addressing the elephant in the room, this coin has "random" block rewards.

You think best to move to fixed block rewards?

"Random" block rewards are not random and this fact is exploited by large miners so that they only mine high value blocks.  This is not a theoretical exploit this is a fact.  This is why even doge moved to fixed block rewards.  

Yes, i did hear that before. In this case fixed rewards could be better.

Glad you have come to discus since i not many people are giving input on this part.

I notice doge did not block halve until 100k blocks.... this one is going to halve after 10k...i wonder if that will work out ok or if it is too fast.

The same 100k blocks in both cases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:26:58 PM

I see a lot of talk about exploits but no one is addressing the elephant in the room, this coin has "random" block rewards.

"Random" block rewards are not random and this fact is exploited by large miners so that they only mine high value blocks.  This is not a theoretical exploit this is a fact.  This is why even doge moved to fixed block rewards.  

Glad you have come to discus since i not many people are giving input on this part.

I notice doge did not block halve until 100k blocks.... this one is going to halve after 10k...i wonder if that will work out ok or if it is too fast.

oh yes you are correct weird though because the dodge halving seemed in time to take longer.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:52:59 PM

Keep voting for BEECOIN at MINTPAL.

https://www.mintpal.com/

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:18:26 PM

Keep voting for BEECOIN at MINTPAL.

https://www.mintpal.com/

I was just about to post the same  Smiley

Keep voting, 5 votes every 1 hour:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

This thread seems quiet. VERY FEW PEOPLE ARE ACTIVELY PROMOTING THIS COIN.

steady3d

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:35:55 PM

there is some good news here.

I'm really ok for pos but 5% is so much i think, or only for few mounth? because if/when bee rise it's gonna be enormous but for start it's not so much...

I have my first bee game ready (not really but close to) but actually i haven't so much spare btc or usd or eur actually (i use both of them, and others), i'am in some bad days now. but i keep my rig on bee ( a little one: 1.4Mh).

I think bee is a really a good coin, but he need a good dev, a dev implicated in (is it the good way to say it?), so pos is a good thing.

I still support bee, actually my crypto portfolio is mostly in bee and like i said before my rig is on bee.

maybe i can put online my game soon, and maybe 2 others ( I work on them).

PS: please forgive my english, my corrector underline everything, that hurt my eyes so i can't focus.
PS2: instead of "implicated in" it's "involved in" or both are ok?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:56:42 PM

there is some good news here.

I'm really ok for pos but 5% is so much i think, or only for few mounth? because if/when bee rise it's gonna be enormous but for start it's not so much...

I have my first bee game ready (not really but close to) but actually i haven't so much spare btc or usd or eur actually (i use both of them, and others), i'am in some bad days now. but i keep my rig on bee ( a little one: 1.4Mh).

I think bee is a really a good coin, but he need a good dev, a dev implicated in (is it the good way to say it?), so pos is a good thing.

I still support bee, actually my crypto portfolio is mostly in bee and like i said before my rig is on bee.

maybe i can put online my game soon, and maybe 2 others ( I work on them).

PS: please forgive my english, my corrector underline everything, that hurt my eyes so i can't focus.
PS2: instead of "implicated in" it's "involved in" or both are ok?

I think that total tax of 5% is VERY GOOD. There are too many coins out there, we need to attract and assist the dev if we want a profitable coin. This coin could still end up as a dead coin if we are not careful.

However, with publicity, giveaways, website, games, POS - in addition to ZERO PREMINE, fair launch, THIS COIN COULD SHAKE THE CRYPTO MARKET.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:12:27 PM

oh yes you are correct weird though because the dodge halving seemed in time to take longer.

The miners that are selling this coin at prices below 10 Litoshi's are the ones that are destroying this coin. Why sell so cheap?

steady3d

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:41:13 PM

I think that total tax of 5% is VERY GOOD. There are too many coins out there, we need to attract and assist the dev if we want a profitable coin. This coin could still end up as a dead coin if we are not careful.

However, with publicity, giveaways, website, games, POS - in addition to ZERO PREMINE, fair launch, THIS COIN COULD SHAKE THE CRYPTO MARKET.

5% tax is very good to attrack, but it's too much at cruise speed. this is what I say.
anyway you have right, it's a dead coin actually. and you have right again, fair lauch & no premine & fast diff ajust is a really good start(for now), and if bee get some publicity it can be close to doge (and it's a coin with nothing new in fact, just a joke at lauch).

Like i said, i have a game ready for bee ( close to, but i'm just in testing while i've enough money to rent a server), and 2 others. and i working on a faucet (actually i just work on some ways to avoid bots by ip and address) I'm ready to give 2m to the faucet (I have 40m for now so it's 5% "tax"  Wink)

If we are all involved in bee we can make so much. So let's fight all scam coins ( and if you check they're some of them that work... for now...)

finally, i say one thing: bee have so much potencial, it's a shame if we don't believe in it and it's a shame if we don't work for this.
steady3d

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:51:38 PM

The miners that are selling this coin at prices below 10 Litoshi's are the ones that are destroying this coin. Why sell so cheap?

it's insta-mining, it's auto "pump and dump" if you prefer. nothing more nothing less.
and if you check network hashrate you'll see big jumps, this is auto-pools. auto pools get in while diff is low so profitability is high and get out while diff is high and profitability is low. then they sell bee asap, so at low price and they're ready for a new cycle on this coin or another. But bee have a quick diff ajust so this pool don't stay.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:50:52 PM

5% tax is very good to attrack, but it's too much at cruise speed. this is what I say.
anyway you have right, it's a dead coin actually. and you have right again, fair lauch & no premine & fast diff ajust is a really good start(for now), and if bee get some publicity it can be close to doge (and it's a coin with nothing new in fact, just a joke at lauch).

Like i said, i have a game ready for bee ( close to, but i'm just in testing while i've enough money to rent a server), and 2 others. and i working on a faucet (actually i just work on some ways to avoid bots by ip and address) I'm ready to give 2m to the faucet (I have 40m for now so it's 5% "tax"  Wink)

If we are all involved in bee we can make so much. So let's fight all scam coins ( and if you check they're some of them that work... for now...)

finally, i say one thing: bee have so much potencial, it's a shame if we don't believe in it and it's a shame if we don't work for this.

5% is nothing if it is done correctly. This is not 5% at the start used to dump on an exchange when a coin has no services.

This is 3% really because we are donating to saving bees' I would donate even more if it was just my choice

1% for a good dev - this is more than worth because without it the coin dies

2% for funding services and project - these boost the coins validity to exist and the price so again i would increase that even further much further if it was all spend on projects. Spend 10% on projects and watch the coin goes 1000% up in value. It is a good idea.

However let's just see how it goes, i see a lot of people holding beecoins not selling. Most of what is getting mined by people is being held.

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:21:53 AM

5% is nothing if it is done correctly. This is not 5% at the start used to dump on an exchange when a coin has no services.

This is 3% really because we are donating to saving bees' I would donate even more if it was just my choice

2% for funding services and project - these boost the coins validity to exist and the price so again i would increase that even further much further if it was all spend on projects. Spend 10% on projects and watch the coin goes 1000% up in value. It is a good idea.

However let's just see how it goes, i see a lot of people holding beecoins not selling. Most of what is getting mined by people is being held.

And don't forget everybody when Bee first launched people were buying millions at 20 Satoshis and the majority of people hear bought between 1-5 satoshi that roughly 40-200 litoshi.  As this coin develops you can see its potential from 6 litoshi.  I don't mind the 5% tax and would even be happy if it was split % to CCD 1.5% to developers and 1.5% to to future development (That may help attract more then one dev to help projects get finished quicker)  I don't think we should change the maximum number of coins, I think 24 billion is more then enough.

Spend your bees at www.gems4coins.com

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:45:09 AM

Like i said, i have a game ready for bee ( close to, but i'm just in testing while i've enough money to rent a server), and 2 others. and i working on a faucet (actually i just work on some ways to avoid bots by ip and address) I'm ready to give 2m to the faucet (I have 40m for now so it's 5% "tax"  Wink)

And don't forget everybody when Bee first launched people were buying millions at 20 Satoshis and the majority of people hear bought between 1-5 satoshi that roughly 40-200 litoshi.  As this coin develops you can see its potential from 6 litoshi.  I don't mind the 5% tax and would even be happy if it was split % to CCD 1.5% to developers and 1.5% to to future development (That may help attract more then one dev to help projects get finished quicker)  I don't think we should change the maximum number of coins, I think 24 billion is more then enough.

Spend your bees at www.gems4coins.com

exactly i think a lot mined when diff was way higher and bought way higher. Sad the dev left. Anyway let's await soopy's new wallet with the block tax, then get a new website, new wallets and work some new projects after that.

I hear some people are working on a game. This is a start. The development pot will be useful to fund projects too.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:02:52 AM

I feel that the 1% tax, going to the dev, will ATTRACT HIM TO DO SERIOUS WORK ON THE COIN.

We do not want the dev to be DISTRACTED by other lucrative coins on the market. Let BEECOIN be the big thing.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 03:15:03 AM

Hello All! Smiley

Sorry for the late replies , been having issues with my internet.

Will post updates in a few.

Regards,

~Soopy~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

Hello All! Smiley

Sorry for the late replies , been having issues with my internet.

Will post updates in a few.

Regards,

~Soopy~

Thanks for the update Smiley

looks like beecoin is getting some more hash on it today too

{
"blocks" : 72970,
"currentblocksize" : 1376,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 2.75057202,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 343086646,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

dynamicalrange

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:53:43 AM

Beeeeeee, where are you flying to? 
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:33:21 PM

cryptorush down or just my connection?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:15:18 PM

Cryptorush is live, but my connection is booting rather slowly - it took more than 3 minutes to boot.

Please try to withdraw your coins whenever you buy - I cannot trust the sites security.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:00:00 PM

I'ts alternating up and down, but now seems to be up

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: