Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:44:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12681 times)
medical-student

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.

We are most definitely all real!  Smiley Currently we are missing the LinkedIn links to all profiles on our website, but will be adding them soon. Sorry about the inconvenience!

thanks for sharing, i'll join the TG channel as well if it's ok for you  Cheesy

Of course you can join. I am personally online now, so I will see you there Smiley.

I'll be joining as well  Wink
new_crypto_world

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

Here's the proof of care table, in case anyone want to check it out
Tier 1 10% at least 5 social media posts
Tier 2 20% at least 5 blog posts or infographics
Tier 3 25% at least 3 videos made and shared
Tier 4 30% outreach to communities with 20k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 5 40% outreach to communities with 50k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 6 60% (and potential partnership) hosting/ participating in blockchain events and presenting the project live to a large audience

So this "Proof of care" is what will replace the normal bounty program ? Do you know what language is required for those tasks yet ?

You can use your native language. very cool
medical-student

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

Do you have a bounty program available?

I would also like to know that and can newbies participate and chip in also?

I think we can't  Cry  Most bounties require you to be at least junior member to be able to participate.I don't understand though why, like we are not experienced enough or?

I tried as well. you need to be a Jr. Member

Our time will come  Grin Grin
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

Do you have a bounty program available?

I would also like to know that and can newbies participate and chip in also?

I think we can't  Cry  Most bounties require you to be at least junior member to be able to participate.I don't understand though why, like we are not experienced enough or?

I tried as well. you need to be a Jr. Member

Our time will come  Grin Grin

At least Jr.Members can participate - some projects want Members only. Talk about discrimination.Smiley
Franco7272

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

It is a very positive fact that 91% is destined for the market, so it is not controlled by the founders.
medical-student

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

Yep. Cause in my country there is communities with passion to blockchain, it could be a nice place to promote the project, and earn some bonus from the proof of care when i'm at it. Just that our language is not that popular. In fact, only my countryman speak it . So i'm not sure i'm qualified for the bonus if that's the case.

Yeah this is a good question actually. I'm not sure, cant find any details in the WP about this . But the popular language like English, Chinese, French etc.. will of course be available.

You can apply and than Btcltcdigger will tell you if you can do it or not
new_crypto_world

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Remoneta is a new stable currency with a well thought of and well rounded plan and system ensuring us a stability and development through the years to come and I see it as a serious long term investment.

Definitely a long term project and potential might be really significant to change some things when it comes to crypto.I would not call Remoneta a possible disruptor, quite contrary looks it could be a stabilizer. This reminded me of Denzel suddenly Cheesy

Get Denzel to be the face of Remoneta to be our stabilizer!!! Cheesy

If ReMoneta was a film: Who would play the part of the Team??  Grin
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

How can you guarantee completely stable price? Sorry if it is a stupid question but it isn't exactly clear for me.
Franco7272

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/remoneta-23186 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com 🔥. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A)

Thanks, its nice to hear and we support your efforts. Just for everyone's information, we (ReMoneta) did not place this information and at the current time it is not all correct/ various things are missing. Hopefully in the future we can confirm the entry once all information has been corrected. Keep watching this space.

For all correct information, see our website www.ReMoneta.com and join our channels such as t.me/ReMoneta.

Nice on getting listed on ICOholder BTCBTC

Now i can read more about ReMoneta Wink Wink

If you want to read something more : https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355.
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

I like the prrof of care idea,many successful icos used that to promote.

How was the community reaction to it ? Care to share some example ?

What do you mean "required" ? Are you referring to the language written/talked in the blog,video etc... ?

Yep. Cause in my country there is communities with passion to blockchain, it could be a nice place to promote the project, and earn some bonus from the proof of care when i'm at it. Just that our language is not that popular. In fact, only my countryman speak it . So i'm not sure i'm qualified for the bonus if that's the case.

About Proof Of Care.
Anyone can participate, it is not limited to certain level members because we have our own verification. Everyone puts their results into the website, www.ReMoneta.com/bonus and we can verify.

We have not limited languages, but we do need to be able to verify the work. All main languages are covered. If you would like to use an unknown language, please check with us on t.me/ReMoneta and we will get back to you.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/remoneta-23186 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com 🔥. Congratulations!

Thanks, its nice to hear and we support your efforts. Just for everyone's information, we (ReMoneta) did not place this information and at the current time it is not all correct/ various things are missing. Hopefully in the future we can confirm the entry once all information has been corrected. Keep watching this space.

For all correct information, see our website www.ReMoneta.com and join our channels such as t.me/ReMoneta.

If you want to read something more : https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355.

Good read. More articles like this can help form a positive image about the project in this early stages of its development. It really helps smaller investors get an idea what's going on.
fivestarBTC

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

Remoneta is a new stable currency with a well thought of and well rounded plan and system ensuring us a stability and development through the years to come and I see it as a serious long term investment.

Definitely a long term project and potential might be really significant to change some things when it comes to crypto.I would not call Remoneta a possible disruptor, quite contrary looks it could be a stabilizer. This reminded me of Denzel suddenly Cheesy

Get Denzel to be the face of Remoneta to be our stabilizer!!! Cheesy

If ReMoneta was a film: Who would play the part of the Team??  Grin

Al-pacino  might just be the one enforcing main stream
DrCryptos

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

Cool Cool ReMoneta can help enable foreign business trade with great ease
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

it would be historical when this is actually achieved

Let's hope for the sake of all of us that this happens  Grin
let me keep on watching and see how progressive this would be

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

Are the rewards only for Members and retailers? Because being a payment processor, the customer that uses ReMoneta to pay, will not be rewarded?

OI
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

Are the rewards only for Members and retailers? Because being a payment processor, the customer that uses ReMoneta to pay, will not be rewarded?
that is a good question  waiting to read the response from team... sure they would make it a fair reward system
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

How can you guarantee completely stable price? Sorry if it is a stupid question but it isn't exactly clear for me.

Hi, we have an interesting system for this. It combines three features. There is a long term machine intelligent model determining the price, there is a dual token system, RET which floats and ReMoneta which is not traded and land backing giving stability to the general system. Finally this means ReMoneta will have a completely stable price. You can find the details in the Philosophy paper on the website www.ReMoneta.com

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?

Yes, we will attend different events and do a roadshow. We are setting up the plan now, so if you have particular events that you would like us to participate in, please let us know on t.me/ReMoneta. We also opened a telegram announcement Channel. You can also follow announcements on the channel t.me/ReMonetaChannel.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Where exactly is your headquarters and how  big your team is?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

Good read,thank you for sharing that,nicely explained what Remoneta is all about Wink
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain and not your own?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: