Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12680 times)
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

When does ICO ends?Can we still buy Remoneta?
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

He is a huge name and top advisor,and he will surely bring alot of good advices to ReMoneta!

Great news then! I see he has a lot of experience
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

I think all token are sold Embarrassed
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

Do you plan some rewards for people that join your beta,like reward for most active testers?

That would bring a lot of people to beta,especially those skilled ones.

You could really get some good QA people if you spread the word out.

That is true. It's a good way to reach out and get some quality help in terms of usability feedback.

And in open beta testing you will not only get QA people, you will get users without testing experience that will find errors that everyone else would miss.

Could someone put some link for that beta testing
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?
KimiNonaWa

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

Do you plan some rewards for people that join your beta,like reward for most active testers?

That is true. It's a good way to reach out and get some quality help in terms of usability feedback.

And in open beta testing you will not only get QA people, you will get users without testing experience that will find errors that everyone else would miss.

Who can join beta?Are there any special requirements?
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Hoping that if someone put link there will be described requirements
Arcanium

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

heared something about partnership with Bancor.Is is true?

Bancor is a strong name and to partner with them would attract more people to the project.

I heared about bancor,is that exchange?If yes tha would be great for remoneta!

Bancor is exchange indeed and I agree it would be nice to have them as a partner.

That would be great, if rumors are true Smiley Any info about bounty?
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

This project helps crypto industry move ahead and supports the development of community and moving Crypto to the mainstream, which it has a number of good solutions. Good luck guys.
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

BTW, i don't see any clickable button/tab in the official website linking to the referral program. Anyone encounter the same problem ?

There is no button at the time being. We are adding it shortly, but in the mean time you can just access it directly at www.ReMoneta.com/maitre

At the moment the sale is closed. You can still earn ReMoneta via the referral program though.

We have not announced this information yet. We will do so closer to time (likely after October).

Bancor is a strong name and to partner with them would attract more people to the project.

Bancor is exchange indeed and I agree it would be nice to have them as a partner.

It does give more communuty confidence to the project to have such a big name as a partnership.

I think Remoneta will have even better exchange before you know it.

How would you know that? Is there any info?

Information regarding Bancor was announced already some time ago. You can read the full press release here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-ret-token-to-join-the-bancor-network-e8dae083d84

-Liina
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

Here is a list of key benefits ReMoneta aims to generate:

- A highly secure network with added features over normal blockchains such as “follow the money”;

- Zero costs forever on the ReMoneta network. No transaction costs. No start-up costs. No installation costs;

- Micropayments which will open up a whole new industry;

- Up to 12 million microtransactions a second using time-sliced consolidation. Regular transactions are 500x faster than currently on the Ethereum network.

- A very concrete earning potential. It does not depend on price rises like most cryptocurrencies, but you take real world actions for which you are rewarded. At zero cost you can set up your own solutions or businesses on the ReMoneta network;

- There is long term real value to the system provided by land;

- The system acts to stabilize global commerce;

- We introduce shared global values into consumer and retail decision-making which makes a real positive impact on the world.

-Liina
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

BTW, i don't see any clickable button/tab in the official website linking to the referral program. Anyone encounter the same problem ?

There is no button at the time being. We are adding it shortly, but in the mean time you can just access it directly at www.ReMoneta.com/maitre

At the moment the sale is closed. You can still earn ReMoneta via the referral program though.

We have not announced this information yet. We will do so closer to time (likely after October).

It does give more communuty confidence to the project to have such a big name as a partnership.

I think Remoneta will have even better exchange before you know it.

How would you know that? Is there any info?

Information regarding Bancor was announced already some time ago. You can read the full press release here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-ret-token-to-join-the-bancor-network-e8dae083d84

-Liina

U mentioned referral system as another way to get remoneta tokens. What about bounty, you won't have one?
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

Yeah, i have same problem.  Angry

Hi, its not a problem, it is deliberate. The main landing page is about buying tokens and we have a separate page for the Proof Of care bonus and another page for the referral program. This is so each page has just one focus and does not cause confusion what it is about, especially in the global market where some people speak very different languages.

[/quote]

[/quote]

This will be open to everyone equally who is active in our community... announcements (still some months off) will follow here and on our community pages.

There was a private sale which has closed. Anyone who is still interested should contact the team directly on info@ReMoneta.com

How much funds is allocated for marketing?

Do you mean during the operational stage of the project? The initial marketing budget is available to view on www.ReMoneta.com and in the White Paper at the same address
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

Are the rewards only for Members and retailers? Because being a payment processor, the customer that uses ReMoneta to pay, will not be rewarded?

The community members are the same as the customers using ReMoneta to pay, so they are rewarded. The reward for community members is called community mining and is a reward for promoting the community, currency and the shared community values - environment, global unity, clean energy, human health and animal welfare.

The reward works this way: people take actions in the real world, for instance, bringing new members, writing an article promoting an important topic about the environment, bringing new retailers on board, or even donating to a organisation with the same values. Any of these and other topics are rewarded. More details can be found in the Philosophy paper on www.ReMoneta.com.

This leads to a positive feedback loop.. more positive impact on the world, more reward, more promotion of ReMoneta, more demand for ReMoneta to increase the reward, more development of the community and positive impact on the world, more reward and so on...
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Do you mean during the operational stage of the project? The initial marketing budget is available to view on www.ReMoneta.com and in the White Paper at the same address

Do you plan any more sale phases,or thats it,no more tokens available for that?
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Unique idea - there is no other land backed token (tokenised real estate) on the market and it solves number of very important problems that exist in the crypto market.

Can you elaborate this a bit for us noobs? What problems does it solve?

It solves the biggest problem in crypto and perhaps fiat currencies - giving real, measurable value and trust to the system. No leverage (loans) against the land, it is 100% real solid value backing the company ReMoneta. During the last 200 years, land has risen in value more than gold (on average it did not rise) and even shares surprisingly enough. It also means there is a huge value behind the system, without any claim against it - that makes it very hard for the system to fail - as you can imagine it would take many years without any income at all to use up even the initial land value in a cautiously managed organisation. Plus the land generates ongoing income to cover costs so this extreme situation should not even occur, making it all the more sold, stable and lasting.

ReMoneta also uses a dual token system and pricing controlled by an intelligent long term computer model. So the price is predictable and rises in a stable fashion over time. This solves the issue of all currencies not being a true store of value.

Do you plan any more sale phases,or thats it,no more tokens available for that?

At the moment there are no open sales planned, but you can contact Info@ReMoneta.com if you are interested to discuss.

Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

Here is a list of key benefits ReMoneta aims to generate:

- A highly secure network with added features over normal blockchains such as “follow the money”;

- Zero costs forever on the ReMoneta network. No transaction costs. No start-up costs. No installation costs;

- Micropayments which will open up a whole new industry;

- Up to 12 million microtransactions a second using time-sliced consolidation. Regular transactions are 500x faster than currently on the Ethereum network.

- A very concrete earning potential. It does not depend on price rises like most cryptocurrencies, but you take real world actions for which you are rewarded. At zero cost you can set up your own solutions or businesses on the ReMoneta network;

- There is long term real value to the system provided by land;

- The system acts to stabilize global commerce;

- We introduce shared global values into consumer and retail decision-making which makes a real positive impact on the world.

-Liina

When you say that you expect micropayments to open up a whole new industry what do you mean?
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Quote from: SoonAmoon on August 17, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
Quote from: hurryUp8 on August 17, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
Quote from: SpockSenior on August 17, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
Quote from: Miklia on August 17, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
Quote from: BoutrosBoutrosGhali on August 17, 2018, 06:56:43 AM
Check this interesting article for additional info about ReMoneta 

https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355

Thank you for sharing that,alot of info for those that are too bored to read whitepaper

It doesn't really have as much info as a whitepaper. But also this part "ReMoneta has designed a series of features which make it appeal to the mass audience. The first is accessibility. ReMoneta has “anyone, anywhere, anytime” access. Anyone with a web browser, whether mobile or computer can easily access ReMoneta and use all the functionality through its Functional Hub service to the blockchain. Technical users can connect directly, use their own online/offline wallets and do everything as normal, but the added simplicity is what allows the mainstream to like and use ReMoneta."

I am interested in how this 'Technical users' term will apply ? who are technical users?

Whitepaper is always have full info, there is no need of putting whole whitepaper in a single article

That's where those one-pager come in handy. They show the crucial info without the need to read so much of the tech spec.

That is true. But I have to ask the same question as well - what is a technical user?

...a "technical user" is someone who has a good understanding of the blockchain and how to integrate into it/ perhaps program parts of it. He is compared to a regular user who just wants to use the system as quickly and easily as possible.

Can someone share me proof of care details,i mean what i have to do for biggest discount?

Have a look at www.ReMoneta.com/bonus - it gives a short and useful overview and you can choose from any of the bonuses.

UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355

Thank you for sharing that,alot of info for those that are too bored to read whitepaper

It doesn't really have as much info as a whitepaper. But also this part "ReMoneta has designed a series of features which make it appeal to the mass audience. The first is accessibility. ReMoneta has “anyone, anywhere, anytime” access. Anyone with a web browser, whether mobile or computer can easily access ReMoneta and use all the functionality through its Functional Hub service to the blockchain. Technical users can connect directly, use their own online/offline wallets and do everything as normal, but the added simplicity is what allows the mainstream to like and use ReMoneta."

I am interested in how this 'Technical users' term will apply ? who are technical users?

Whitepaper is always have full info, there is no need of putting whole whitepaper in a single article

That's where those one-pager come in handy. They show the crucial info without the need to read so much of the tech spec.

That is true. But I have to ask the same question as well - what is a technical user?

...a "technical user" is someone who has a good understanding of the blockchain and how to integrate into it/ perhaps program parts of it. He is compared to a regular user who just wants to use the system as quickly and easily as possible.

Can someone share me proof of care details,i mean what i have to do for biggest discount?

Have a look at www.ReMoneta.com/bonus - it gives a short and useful overview and you can choose from any of the bonuses.

Thanx for the share. It's good to remind people what bonuses they are offering.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

Thanx for the share. It's good to remind people what bonuses they are offering.

It's interesting to see that the Tier 6 has a 60%bonus. It id a lot of work to have such a referal but it is well rewarded.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: