Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 10:44:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 137034 times)
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 448
Merit: 257

The Future of Digital Collectibles

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:07:45 AM

Has ANYONE who had their account disabled actually had their account renabled? I don't see anyone here posting that their account was back online after this fiasco.

This is a very good question. I've been following the thread about the locked accounts and there's been plenty of posts about locked accounts but I've not seen a single one where someone has had there account unlocked - or did I miss it ?
BTW , I just move my BTC from Bittrex to HitBTC as they say they will definately honour the Bitcoin Gold fork, whareas Bittrex say they 'might', or words to that effect.

FYI,
HitBTC are already trading SegWit2x 'B2X'.
https://blog.hitbtc.com/segwit2x-futures-trading-live-on-hitbtc/

EPIK

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
    ▄█████████    ████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▄
▄█████      ▄██    ██▄███████▄
███████      ▀▀    ▀▀█████████
████████    ▄▄    ▄▄█████████
██████▀    ███    ██▀████████
  █████▄      ▀▀    ▀▀  ▀██████
  ▀███████▄▄▄    ▄▄███████▀
      ▀████████▄▄███████▀
          ▀█████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOKEN

THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL COLLECTIBLES
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ann Thread
  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook  Medium  Reddit  Whitepaper 

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████  ▄▀███
██████████████▄  ▀▀▀▀
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
WALLET

██████████  █████████
██████████  █████████
██████████  █████████
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █████████  ████████
  █████████  ████████
  █████████  ████████
  █████████  ████████
  █████████  ████████
ITEMS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xenosz2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:43:58 AM

maybe...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/76vntg/accounts_being_disabled_on_bittrex/doih9r0/

"Important note: If you are having problems when uploading verifications, it may be a technical issue. I seem to remember errors when I tried uploading via Chrome with ScriptSafe (script blocking extension) enabled. When I switched to Firefox, same problem with an extension. When I tried using a bare-bones version of Edge with no extensions or add-ons, it worked fine immediately.
I don't think this will be a solution for people from the "wrong" countries, but there may be multiple different restrictions causing problems here right now, and hopefully my suggestion helps out at least a few people with problems.
Edit: Perhaps in addition to redditors posting what country they are from, they could also post what they're using for browser, operating system, and mobile or desktop."
repla64

Activity: 206
Merit: 12

Trust me. I'm a holder.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:33:57 AM

My account disabled no reason. I contact support. you want some document. i sent but my acoount still disabled 7 days and support no answer. Worst exchange bittrex. Not safe. i want back my bitcoin.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
xenosz2

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:28:47 AM

6 days ago iv opened a support ticket on zendesk but no response yet, just automated reply. still open

today iv sent an e-mail to support (support at bittrex  dot com) and now my newest ticket shows that solved. but original ticket still open and my acc still unverified..

with the following comment

"The following people will also be notified when this request is updated:
Bittrex Support"

i checked  enhanced verification process in my acc now and show this message:

"Name Mismatch
We have failed to automatically process your documents due to your name from your basic application not matching what is found on your document. They will need to be manually reviewed. Please contact our support desk. Manual review typically takes 7 days but could be longer based on demand."

https://s1.postimg.org/50tp8wpl0f/mismatch_bittrex.jpg

my name is Péter F... in my ID with accentuated letter (é), i typed without accentuated letter (e) Peter at my basic info.

I hope this is the problem.

natal

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:17:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306630.0
Thule

Activity: 476
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:34:36 AM

So many evidence have been posted that Bittrex is breaking their own terms its just ridiculous people begging for their accounts.

First of all we have proof that many accounts are being asked for EV not because their Basic Information doesn't match but because the account value exceeds $1000.
There is no information in their terms that you need to enhance verify your account once it exceeds $1000 .
Even their article on their website is saying you are allowed to withdraw 3 BTC per day on Basic Account.But how can you withdraw 3 BTC on Basic Account if you need already an Enhanced Verified Account at
0.2 BTC .It does make no sense it clearly shows Bittrex is breaking their own terms.
Another break of their terms are countries effected with high amount of disabled accounts.Bittrex is giving no reason why these accounts have been disabled.
As you could read most accounts are disabled from countries in middle east and asia but not only .
There is no restriction for these countries in their terms.
Since Bittrex is holding people funds they have no right to hold peoples funds without providing a clear explanation to each of them.

Another issue in my eyes is the fact that according to Jumio Bittrex is storing your biometric data from your selfie without informing you about it.
You have no information how long this information will be stored or that you even can demand the deltetion of that very sensitive data once you close your account.
In my eyes its a clear breach of your privacy.

I met with a known lawyer and am going to take legal action to start an arbitrate since i clearly feel like our rights and contract with Bittrex have been violated.

Their legal counsel is https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/joseph-p-cutler.html

Anyone who wants to join can send an email to bittrexarbitrage@gmail.com

arasgrami

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:27:57 AM

So many evidence have been posted that Bittrex is breaking their own terms its just ridiculous people begging for their accounts.

First of all we have proof that many accounts are being asked for EV not because their Basic Information doesn't match but because the account value exceeds $1000.
There is no information in their terms that you need to enhance verify your account once it exceeds $1000 .
Even their article on their website is saying you are allowed to withdraw 3 BTC per day on Basic Account.But how can you withdraw 3 BTC on Basic Account if you need already an Enhanced Verified Account at
0.2 BTC .It does make no sense it clearly shows Bittrex is breaking their own terms.
Another break of their terms are countries effected with high amount of disabled accounts.Bittrex is giving no reason why these accounts have been disabled.
As you could read most accounts are disabled from countries in middle east and asia but not only .
There is no restriction for these countries in their terms.
Since Bittrex is holding people funds they have no right to hold peoples funds without providing a clear explanation to each of them.

Another issue in my eyes is the fact that according to Jumio Bittrex is storing your biometric data from your selfie without informing you about it.
You have no information how long this information will be stored or that you even can demand the deltetion of that very sensitive data once you close your account.
In my eyes its a clear breach of your privacy.

I met with a known lawyer and am going to take legal action to start an arbitrate since i clearly feel like our rights and contract with Bittrex have been violated.

Their legal counsel is https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/joseph-p-cutler.html

Anyone who wants to join can send an email to bittrexarbitrage@gmail.com

How many people have been with you now?
Thule

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:03:21 PM

A nice amount including people with high value accounts
ximply

Activity: 322
Merit: 164

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

Im thinking of transferring my bitcoin to bittrex but im having a second thought on whether i can still withdraw it or will bittrex disable my account as well.

Any thoughts guys? My account is EV

GET LEDGER NANO S   BUY ME A COFFEE: LTC: Lc5Cq9ybk1gKNVDVSYgJog4cPruCTUsdsp
Monero: 49KRaq74qRcMbAs86rnBYDNnZRSkrmdht2ToNb6Yfjc3XqPxoafA9PbUzfP4co5RMZUQuRioPRJoGM1 RqpCS9YXpLQNQdjE
arasgrami

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:50:39 PM

Guys, be careful that someone from the users of this site gives you a private message, he try will be hacked your account. Then, by sending an email from Bittrex, he will ask you to give him information such as your account password.

Bittrex <bittrex@dr.com>
3:53 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello,

In order to unlock your bittrex account please answer & reply with form below:

1) Do you use a vpn or any kind of a proxy ?
2) Do you recognize this ip address: 188.159.79.32 (Iran, Islamic Republic) is it yours?
3) What is your recent used password on our exchanger ?
4) There was a login attempt with this password "s****9" does it belong to you?

Thank you.
Thule

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

Guys, be careful that someone from the users of this site gives you a private message, he try will be hacked your account. Then, by sending an email from Bittrex, he will ask you to give him information such as your account password.

Bittrex <bittrex@dr.com>

to me
Hello,

2) Do you recognize this ip address: 188.159.79.32 (Iran, Islamic Republic) is it yours?

Thank you.

name his nick
arasgrami

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:20:19 PM

Bittrex <bittrex@dr.com>

to me
Hello,

Thank you.

name his nick

I do not know his name. As soon as I opened it, my system messed up and his message was cleared. After a few minutes, that email reached me.
Taya Afi

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

Hello! if now the altcoins are transferred to bitcoins, will they add Bitcoin Gold in Bittrex?

Raja_MBZ

Activity: 938
Merit: 582

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:57:36 PM

Hello! if now the altcoins are transferred to bitcoins, will they add Bitcoin Gold in Bittrex?

Yup... just make sure of the time though, it should be done before its forked.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
rapidleech

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

6 years in crypto

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

scamers
12 days passed
my account disabled & my funds blocked

mint9317

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:04:09 AM

Also still disabled here. And I successfully have my account enhanced as they asked. and sent them my selfie/photo/paper photo with zero response for days and days. And now the fork is happening and I can't sell off my coins for BTC to get it won't let me do any trades even if I'm not withdrawing. This is seriously a major issue with Bittrex. I can't imagine how much USD has been lost by people because of these past weeks and their inability/unwillingness to provide support. No other industry but Crypto gets away with crap like this and yet still retains their reputation with thousands of people still trading with them everyday happy to pay their fees. We are the unheard.  Undecided
sensay82

Activity: 280
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:10:26 AM

I had EV account.
7 days no reply.
Stack there over 1.000.000$
Also, they disable my account @ bittrex slack.

They told me

I can help you by you sending the photo id date and bittrex paper and re-enable your account.

Thank you,

Anne @ Bittrex

But after I sent them what they want

Your account is under review and we will contact you when the review is completed. Please do not open duplicate tickets, as this will not lead to a faster resolution.
Thank you,

Koichi @ Bittrex

And no answer anymore... I just want to buy BTC to get Bitcoin Gold.

Hey guy!
USA imposed sanctions.
You live in the Crimea. Your money must be confiscated by the United States government. sorry

Бесплатная торговая платформа для криптовалютных бирж http://hermestrade.io
Торгуешь прибыльно, дадим денег в управление! Телеграм @puteshestvenik1
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 448
Merit: 257

The Future of Digital Collectibles

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:00:00 AM

I see that Bittrex has re-opened the Bitcoin wallets but I don't see any Bitcoin Gold in my account.
Has Bittrex taken the snapshot and it's now OK to trade with BTC again in the knowledge that we will get our share of Bitcoin Gold.

EPIK

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
    ▄█████████    ████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▄
▄█████      ▄██    ██▄███████▄
███████      ▀▀    ▀▀█████████
████████    ▄▄    ▄▄█████████
██████▀    ███    ██▀████████
  █████▄      ▀▀    ▀▀  ▀██████
  ▀███████▄▄▄    ▄▄███████▀
      ▀████████▄▄███████▀
          ▀█████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOKEN

THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL COLLECTIBLES
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ann Thread
  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook  Medium  Reddit  Whitepaper 

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████  ▄▀███
██████████████▄  ▀▀▀▀
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
WALLET

██████████  █████████
██████████  █████████
██████████  █████████
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █████████  ████████
  █████████  ████████
  █████████  ████████
  █████████  ████████
  █████████  ████████
ITEMS
Thule

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:09:01 AM

A friend of mine asked Bitcoin Support via ticket on October 17, 2017 22:43 if they are going to credit BTC Gold.His account is limited to withdraw so he wanted to know if it makes sense to switch to BTC.

He got his reply finally on October 23, 2017 23:28 .

17 minutes after the fork/snapshot.

What a great support Bittrex has.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1833
Merit: 1017

www.coincaps.ai

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:30:21 AM

Any news about the BTG crediting? I can't see any BTG in my Bittrex balances althought I have 4 BTC on it since a month.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.