Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 02:41:35 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 138530 times)
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

can anyone update me on the issue with legacy accounts, i have one and i have never verified it, will i encounter problems when i want to make a withdrawal?
i am asking this because i can't check, my funds are all tied up in altcoins right now.
you will very likely get the account disabled message and be forced to verify so don't deposit your alts if that's an issue for you, the verification wasn't a problem for me because i don't hide my irl identity but it is a problem that they allow you to deposit coins and then tell you you can't withdraw without it, i get why they need to do it with old accounts getting jacked etc but it needs to be disclosed up front

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i.post.in.scam.threads

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:51:34 PM

can anyone update me on the issue with legacy accounts, i have one and i have never verified it, will i encounter problems when i want to make a withdrawal?
i am asking this because i can't check, my funds are all tied up in altcoins right now.
you will very likely get the account disabled message and be forced to verify so don't deposit your alts if that's an issue for you, the verification wasn't a problem for me because i don't hide my irl identity but it is a problem that they allow you to deposit coins and then tell you you can't withdraw without it, i get why they need to do it with old accounts getting jacked etc but it needs to be disclosed up front

This is seriously scummy behavior, how can these bittrex people think this is okay...

And you can say ooh the verification progress just takes a few minutes blabla..
NO..we deposit 1 bitcoin we should be able to take our 1 bitcoin out whenever we want, not on some illegal terms you guys made up in the bittrex back office.

I think after polo dies, bittrex will be the next one to go down..I always liked the exchange, but if you enforce rules like this...
ximply

Activity: 322
Merit: 164

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:59:56 AM

Maybe the intention is not really bad and maybe their action is not in bad faith. I think it is just the execution of that got got wrong. They wanted their customers to comply with the KYC and at least the basic one and they did it in the middle of problems with the other exchanges and while government is starting to look at crypto.

But it wont hurt if KYC is really just the issue because we can easily comply with it. It would hurt a lot if there is a really big issue that we don't know yet.

GET LEDGER NANO S   BUY ME A COFFEE: LTC: Lc5Cq9ybk1gKNVDVSYgJog4cPruCTUsdsp
Monero: 49KRaq74qRcMbAs86rnBYDNnZRSkrmdht2ToNb6Yfjc3XqPxoafA9PbUzfP4co5RMZUQuRioPRJoGM1 RqpCS9YXpLQNQdjE
wumBowo

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:40:14 AM

just wanted to know if "remember me" is actually works ?
i'm checked it but still i keep logging out from the the sites if i closed it for a while

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:38:14 AM

Is there really no official statement from bittrex what about legacy accounts/blocked accounts and this verifications stuff?

I also have a legacy account and I can't remember if I verified long time ago when I registered, I guess not.
But for now I can trade and withdraw as usual.

Should I withdraw everything until there was an official statement?

edit:
Looks like this is the answer?:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663636.msg20670233#msg20670233

Mit Cointracking behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink
Testen ist kostenlos und mit dem obigen Link bekommst du 10% Rabatt auf die kostenpflichtigen Pakete. Thread                                        Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
Für instant Handel auch am Wochenende bei bitcoin.de sollte man das Fidorkonto verwenden Smiley FAQ Ref-Link: Registrieren
ShadowBCH

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:29:45 PM

Bitrrex where are my coins?
ximply

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:53:15 PM

can you elaborate what happen? first, are you a verified user of bittrex or not? if not then you already gave us the idea why you are asking that question here.

did your coins suddenly disappeared? or you cant make any withdrawals? share with us the details please

Monero: 49KRaq74qRcMbAs86rnBYDNnZRSkrmdht2ToNb6Yfjc3XqPxoafA9PbUzfP4co5RMZUQuRioPRJoGM1 RqpCS9YXpLQNQdjE
Raja_MBZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 660

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:11:21 PM

We must give credit to Bittrex for crediting the exact BCC on time in everyone's account without making out any fraud of it.

Look at LocalBitcoins.com, they stole our BCC. Angry

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
ShadowBCH

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:19:19 PM

can you elaborate what happen? first, are you a verified user of bittrex or not? if not then you already gave us the idea why you are asking that question here.

did your coins suddenly disappeared? or you cant make any withdrawals? share with us the details please

My coin had over 70 confirmations on the net. And bittrex after some time turned off the address. My trex account is over 3 years old(My account has complete verification if you want to know). I'm curious how bittrex will return lost money. Because the price is falling. Strangely enough, the etherum network works well and bittrex writes that it works slowly.

edit: Why do I have to wait for confirmation? once my coins have more than 500 confirmations
eightpiece

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:20:40 PM

I Hope someone in Bittrex staff is reading this Wink

I issued support ticket 149471 over 2 and a half days ago, and still haven't had a response after the initial automatic message.

I guess I am a "legacy" user, and my account is disabled for being inactive for a while. Now I have done all the verifications, and everything else you asked of me in the message, and am still waiting for you to enable my account again, so that I can start trading!

Plese hurry! I don't know where else to complain, as I can't go to slack to complain about this… my MacOs is too old!

Thank you in advance.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:30:01 PM

We must give credit to Bittrex for crediting the exact BCC on time in everyone's account without making out any fraud of it.

Look at LocalBitcoins.com, they stole our BCC. Angry

There is a huge dump of BCC and I think this has happened because of big bitcoin holders/exchanges. I saw that poloniex will add the BCC to their users too today or tomorrow so they are not stealing too, and as far as I know coinbase will do the same too, but bittrex was the fastest one which I appreciate their work.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:42:08 PM

I cannot deposit any coin to bittrex. When i try to generate deposit adress it says "your account is disabled and is not able to generate adresses"  And i dont have an idea thats why. I have a basic type bittrex account. Basic verification and phone verification is ON. Enhanced verification and 2FA OFF. Should i turn these on ? 
Thanks for help guys

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
poordeveloper

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:48:38 PM

I cannot deposit any coin to bittrex. When i try to generate deposit adress it says "your account is disabled and is not able to generate adresses"  And i dont have an idea thats why. I have a basic type bittrex account. Basic verification and phone verification is ON. Enhanced verification and 2FA OFF. Should i turn these on ? 
Thanks for help guys
Do you have a ticket ID so that Bittrex can locate your account?

░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄

░░░░▄█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▄
░░▄█░░▄█░░░░░░░░░█▄░░█▄
░░▄█░░░░▄███▄░░░░░█▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▀█░░░░▀███▀░░░░░█▀░░
░░▀█░░▀█░░░░░░░░░█▀░░█▀
░░░░▀█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░█▀
░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
▁ ▂ ▁ Facebook | DECOIN.IO| Bounty ▁ ▂ ▁
•-» World's leading Cryptocurrency Exchange and Trading Platform «-•
▂ ▅ ▂ ANN▂ ▅ ▂ Telegram▂ ▅ ▂ Whitepaper ▂ ▅ ▂ Twitter ▂ ▅ ▂
omorfi

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Thanks for help guys
Do you have a ticket ID so that Bittrex can locate your account?

Yes i have a ticket id. I hope they reply fast

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

ximply

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:52:07 AM

Thanks for help guys

Yes you need to enable 2FA and as an added security to your account, use your withdrawal whitelist and also your IP whitelist so your account is also safe.

omorfi

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:14:19 AM

I cannot deposit any coin to bittrex. When i try to generate deposit adress it says "your account is disabled and is not able to generate adresses"  And i dont have an idea thats why. I have a basic type bittrex account. Basic verification and phone verification is ON. Enhanced verification and 2FA OFF. Should i turn these on ?  
Thanks for help guys

Yes you need to enable 2FA and as an added security to your account, use your withdrawal whitelist and also your IP whitelist so your account is also safe.

Thanks buddy. I have enabled 2fa now. But i dont have static ip for whitelist.  My ip is dynamic. I will set withdrawal whitelist. I hope it will be ok then..Many thanks

Update: I set withdrawal whitelist too. But i still cannot generate any deposit adresseses. 2FA enabled. Enhanced verification is OFF

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

i verified myself at the basic level and i am now allowed to do digital token trading. in order to do fiat and margin trading i need to verify myself at the enhanced level, so far that's clear. but i don't see any fiat trading possibilities. i only see usdt. does usdt trading fits into the digital token category that i can trade with basic verification, or is this the fiat trading that is being referred to that i need to get enhanced verification for?
Metros

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

Bittrex is a scam, watch out.

I have an account with them and I did many trades with them (more then $100k worth of trades).

In the past 2 months I was unable to trade (Real life issues) and for 3 days now I login, trying to withdraw out some of my coins/tokens and I can't, it's blocked.

Unverified account withdraw limit has been reached. Please try again in 24 hours. To increase your limits, please verify your account. See this link for more details.

Sure, I know this error and I had it before. I just wait 24h and try agina. but for months I did not withdraw any thing and I am trying for 3 days and keep getting this msg.

I have around $8k of worth in this account and they simply scammed me.

It's very profitable for them tho, think about it.. they "lock" you and saying "limit has reached" and even after 24h you cannot unlock it, means it's simply locked for good. until they freeze your account.

I never had such scam tricks on Polo/Liqui/Livecoin/Cryptopia.

I assume my $8k lost forver, so let it be a hard lesson for you all.
free-bit.co.in

Activity: 784
Merit: 514

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:33:26 AM

I have an account with them and I did many trades with them (more then $100k worth of trades).

In the past 2 months I was unable to trade (Real life issues) and for 3 days now I login, trying to withdraw out some of my coins/tokens and I can't, it's blocked.

Unverified account withdraw limit has been reached. Please try again in 24 hours. To increase your limits, please verify your account. See this link for more details.

Sure, I know this error and I had it before. I just wait 24h and try agina. but for months I did not withdraw any thing and I am trying for 3 days and keep getting this msg.

It's very profitable for them tho, think about it.. they "lock" you and saying "limit has reached" and even after 24h you cannot unlock it, means it's simply locked for good. until they freeze your account.

Did you contact their support? Did you atleast try to make the basic verification? You only need to give your name,address, etc..to get your limits uplifted

holydarkness

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

Bittrex had change their limit to 0.025 daily for an unverified user (per this August, I think) and you can easily increase to 3btc with a basic verification. I did that and withdrew 1++btc and it landed successfully on my wallet.

Although maybe I should warn you that there's another issue of blocked account for an old account with no activity, they say it was to prevent a stolen account. I'm not sure if this issue can be solved by doing a verification and 2fa or not. It's worth a try, though. Try what I did, I do a verification, activate my 2fa, then test the water by withdrawing 0.004 first to see if I got locked down or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.