Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2018, 08:25:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 137159 times)
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:11:58 PM

Please take a re-look into DT Token aka $draco https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DRACO

It is a potential scam and Bittrex users need to be aware of the risks. Dev issues no response, no updates are being provided. He runs another exchange http://drachmae.market/ which is shady with zero support and Deposits don't get credited in it. No help is provided. Support requests get us a rude response in All Caps. Ridiculous claims have been made all over with no developments visible so far. It is all likely too shady.

Also, the dev outed private information when he was asked for help in a PM. He just posted a screenshot of PM in the open, probably to shut up and scare other potential victims. So disappointing!

Some references of bad / rude response (deposit shows on blockchain but never got credited into his exchange. Similar problems have been reported by other users on the thread)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1661208.msg19417681#msg19417681
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1661208.msg19181186#msg19181186
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1661208.msg20841371#msg20841371
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1435072.msg20822524#msg20822524

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ellein

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

I have an issue with bittrex so im going to drop this in here in case anyone could help me. I used the electrum wallet instead of electron cash wallet (without realising it until it was to late) to send some bitcoin to bittrex. So i sent 0.5 btc to an address that was not my btc address (it was my btc cash address in bittrex wich on the original btc blockchain doesn't belongs to me). I asked bittrex if they could please refund me back that money, since its technically possible as they have the private key for my btc cash address and the same key can be used for the address on the other blockchain.

They refused helping me, and pointed me to a link on their website saying that only deposits of more than 5000$ would be recovered, as it was a manual operation blablabla....1700 dollars is a lot of money for me and i cannot understand that a exchange service (any service) refuse to help their costumers, even when they are taking a fee for it. Also note that the article they pointed me to was written only several hours before i screwed and given the fact that btc cash is so new also they could have given a grace period of some weeks to people get used to...
Ale88

Activity: 532
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:16:25 PM

Guys, on Telegram groups I'm reading about various people who got their Bittrex accounts hacked despite using the 2FA, is it true?!

mattpatt007

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:39:33 PM

Guys, on Telegram groups I'm reading about various people who got their Bittrex accounts hacked despite using the 2FA, is it true?!

How is that even possible?? SCARRRRRYYYY
omorfi

Activity: 672
Merit: 264

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:05:08 PM

I have 2 opened status tickets on support.bittrex.com and i have not received a reply from Bittrex for 48 hours. What i can do for now.  I dont have an idea

███▄       ██████████████████       ▄███
 ███▄       ███▄        ▄███       ▄███
  ▀███       ▀███      ███▀       ███▀
   ▀███▄      ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▄███▀
    ▀███▄      ▀███▄▄███▀      ▄███▀
      ████       ██████       ████
       ▀███▄      ▀███▄     ▄███▀
        ▀███▄   ▄▄ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
          ████▄████  ████▄████
           ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
            ▀███▀      ▀███▀
              ▀          ▀

▄▄    ▄▄▄    ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄          ▄▄           ▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄
▐█▌  ▐███▌  ▐█▌    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ███▄      ▄███         ▄████▄         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄     ██    ▄██▀
 ██  ██ ██  ██     ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀██▄  ▄██▀██        ▄██ `██▄        ██      ▄██     ██  ▄██▀   
 ▐█▌▐█▌ ▐█▌▐█▌     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ██  ▀████▀  ██       ▄██ ▄▄▄██▄       ████████▀▀      ██ █▀▀██▄ 
  ██ █   ████      ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██    ▀▀    ██      ██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██    ▀██▄      ██     ▀██▄
   ▀      ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀          ▀▀     ▀▀▀        ▀▀▀     ▀▀      ▀▀▀     ▀▀       ▀▀

TM

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MARKETPLACE

FOR DIGITAL CONTENT

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
Transact directly with

no middleman involved
────────────────────
      ▄▄▄▄ ▄█████████▄       
   ▄▄███████████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   
  ▐█ ▐█████████████▌▄███████▄
  ███████████▀▀██████████████▌
  █████████████ ▀████████████▌
 ▄█▀▀███████████ ▐███████████▌
██    ▀█████████▌ ███████████▌
█▌     ▐████████▌ ███████████▌
▐█      ███████▀ ███████████▀
 ▀█▄  ▄███▀▀▀   ▀▀████████▀   
   ▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀     
ximply

Activity: 322
Merit: 164

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 12:19:24 AM

Its impossible. They don't know what a hack is. Ask them if they enabled their API? If it is then they dont realize that its a key to their account and if someone got hold on it then they can use their account. They just don't understand what an API means and what it can do.

Very simple, don't enable your API.

GET LEDGER NANO S   BUY ME A COFFEE: LTC: Lc5Cq9ybk1gKNVDVSYgJog4cPruCTUsdsp
Monero: 49KRaq74qRcMbAs86rnBYDNnZRSkrmdht2ToNb6Yfjc3XqPxoafA9PbUzfP4co5RMZUQuRioPRJoGM1 RqpCS9YXpLQNQdjE
enkayz

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

Its impossible. They don't know what a hack is. Ask them if they enabled their API? If it is then they dont realize that its a key to their account and if someone got hold on it then they can use their account. They just don't understand what an API means and what it can do.

It's not necessarily a hack, it's a phish. The fake site asks the user for their login and 2FA, then says it failed, wait a few minutes then try again; then when the user tries again, it uses the second 2FA code to withdraw funds. No API required for this, it can be done by front-end HTTP requests.

Quite sophisticated phishing hack, but it's definitely possible (as that is what is happening).

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
tech72

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:14:27 AM

How can I contact with Bittrex support.

It seem they dint respond at all. Its almost 2 days and no respond.

I miss so many dip opportunity.

Please Bittrex UNLOCK my account ASAP. P Lease!!!!!!

I cannot forgive my self I lose so many dip opportunity! Every single hours I miss the opportunity.

You own the biggest exchange with billion of market cap, how can you support are like this?

OMG!

I'm so stressed. I commented on facebook, slack, forum, now I dont know what todo anymore.

Inside my account contain almost $300K worth of coins. Please unlock my account so I can start trading.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ximply

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:27:36 AM

It's not necessarily a hack, it's a phish. The fake site asks the user for their login and 2FA, then says it failed, wait a few minutes then try again; then when the user tries again, it uses the second 2FA code to withdraw funds. No API required for this, it can be done by front-end HTTP requests.

Quite sophisticated phishing hack, but it's definitely possible (as that is what is happening).

phishing is a very old way of getting login details of other people by deceiving them that they are using the same website but in reality its fake. it very hard to think that people will get into crypto currency and still does not even know what phishing is and still getting bait on that.

its really possible and common thru the use of API. because some users dont know what an API means, its a way to give access to an external application to control your account. so if you give away your API to other website or untrusted application then its just the same as handing out your house key to a stranger and then you will be surprised how where they able to get inside your house.

Monero: 49KRaq74qRcMbAs86rnBYDNnZRSkrmdht2ToNb6Yfjc3XqPxoafA9PbUzfP4co5RMZUQuRioPRJoGM1 RqpCS9YXpLQNQdjE
omorfi

Activity: 672
Merit: 264

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

I cannot forgive my self I lose so many dip opportunity! Every single hours I miss the opportunity.

You own the biggest exchange with billion of market cap, how can you support are like this?

OMG!

I'm so stressed. I commented on facebook, slack, forum, now I dont know what todo anymore.

Inside my account contain almost $300K worth of coins. Please unlock my account so I can start trading.

I am in the same position. No reply to my 2 opened status tickets for 3 days. Whats wrong with Bittrex ? Anyone have an idea about that ? I bet there are some Bittrex admins in this forum.

███▄       ██████████████████       ▄███
 ███▄       ███▄        ▄███       ▄███
  ▀███       ▀███      ███▀       ███▀
   ▀███▄      ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▄███▀
    ▀███▄      ▀███▄▄███▀      ▄███▀
      ████       ██████       ████
       ▀███▄      ▀███▄     ▄███▀
        ▀███▄   ▄▄ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
          ████▄████  ████▄████
           ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
            ▀███▀      ▀███▀
              ▀          ▀

▄▄    ▄▄▄    ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄          ▄▄           ▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄
▐█▌  ▐███▌  ▐█▌    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ███▄      ▄███         ▄████▄         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄     ██    ▄██▀
 ██  ██ ██  ██     ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀██▄  ▄██▀██        ▄██ `██▄        ██      ▄██     ██  ▄██▀   
 ▐█▌▐█▌ ▐█▌▐█▌     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ██  ▀████▀  ██       ▄██ ▄▄▄██▄       ████████▀▀      ██ █▀▀██▄ 
  ██ █   ████      ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██    ▀▀    ██      ██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██    ▀██▄      ██     ▀██▄
   ▀      ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀          ▀▀     ▀▀▀        ▀▀▀     ▀▀      ▀▀▀     ▀▀       ▀▀

TM

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MARKETPLACE

FOR DIGITAL CONTENT

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
Transact directly with

no middleman involved
────────────────────
      ▄▄▄▄ ▄█████████▄       
   ▄▄███████████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   
  ▐█ ▐█████████████▌▄███████▄
  ███████████▀▀██████████████▌
  █████████████ ▀████████████▌
 ▄█▀▀███████████ ▐███████████▌
██    ▀█████████▌ ███████████▌
█▌     ▐████████▌ ███████████▌
▐█      ███████▀ ███████████▀
 ▀█▄  ▄███▀▀▀   ▀▀████████▀   
   ▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀     
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 11:07:48 PM

OMG!

I am in the same position. No reply to my 2 opened status tickets for 3 days. Whats wrong with Bittrex ? Anyone have an idea about that ? I bet there are some Bittrex admins in this forum.

I apologize for the delay in support responses.  We have received enormous growth over the past two weeks.  I have just hired a bunch more support agents who are coming up to speed.  The growth combined with all of the new phishing campaigns has been leading to longer then intended support time.  I'll continue hiring until we have 24/7 chat support, that's the goal.

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
tech72

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:24:20 PM

OMG!

I apologize for the delay in support responses.  We have received enormous growth over the past two weeks.  I have just hired a bunch more support agents who are coming up to speed.  The growth combined with all of the new phishing campaigns has been leading to longer then intended support time.  I'll continue hiring until we have 24/7 chat support, that's the goal.

Thank you.

The problem already been fixed.

Thanks again. Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
killaDj

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

OMG!

Hello. 5 days ago, for reasons unknown to me, my account was disabled. I created a request in support, but still no response.
I stopped working, I'm sitting without money, which I urgently need. Please, solve this question. Ticket Id 163477
boulard83

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Hello. 5 days ago, for reasons unknown to me, my account was disabled. I created a request in support, but still no response.
I stopped working, I'm sitting without money, which I urgently need. Please, solve this question. Ticket Id 163477

If ALL your money is on bittrex i think you should rethink something about your trading habbit.

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
Ale88

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:50:25 PM

its really possible and common thru the use of API. because some users dont know what an API means, its a way to give access to an external application to control your account. so if you give away your API to other website or untrusted application then its just the same as handing out your house key to a stranger and then you will be surprised how where they able to get inside your house.
But if the API is used only to link the official exchange app there's no problem, right?

free-bit.co.in

Activity: 756
Merit: 514

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:03:36 PM

But if the API is used only to link the official exchange app there's no problem, right?

What offical app? You mean android and ios app? Bittrex doesn't have any of them, as I know!

Ale88

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:07:54 PM

What offical app? You mean android and ios app? Bittrex doesn't have any of them, as I know!
Sorry, I wasn't clear: any exchange's official app, like Bitstamp of Kraken, I know Bittrex doesn't have an app Wink

free-bit.co.in

Activity: 756
Merit: 514

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:13:54 PM

Sorry, I wasn't clear: any exchange's official app, like Bitstamp of Kraken, I know Bittrex doesn't have an app Wink

Then, there's no problem.But most of them you need to only log in with your username and pass, none of them require to use their api on the app to log in.

ximply

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:37:09 AM

There is no official app. Unless you are a programmer that you create your own application. Don't give your API to others coz its a key to access your account.

tyyywilldie

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:59:52 AM

SO why you guys over charge me for my withdrawl? you are charging me .0001 to withdrawl .00026 something of bitoins. Rhis is BS I have opened a scam thread. When I try to withdrawl after you take your .0001, which isn't .25% by the way, it says I don't have enough coins in my wallet to withdraw. wtf.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.