Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:25:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 130034 times)
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

There is any ETA about when we could deposit BCC, now: "bcc wallet is under mantenaince" ?
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:17:28 PM

There is any ETA about when we could deposit BCC, now: "bcc wallet is under mantenaince" ?
Thanks.

Hi,

This is not set in stone but we expect to open the wallet around the time of the difficulty adjustments that is upcoming in 5-6 blocks.  Once this happens block should begin to be found faster allowing deposits/withdrawals to operate smoothly.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

hello i can't login in bittrex ?
how solution, every login back to main page ?

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:23:59 PM

hello i can't login in bittrex ?
how solution, every login back to main page ?

Sounds like you are on a phishing site.  Our system would not do that.  Please type in https://www.bittrex.com

Please join us on slack http://slack.bittrex.com  #customer-support

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
alirezakaj

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:10:06 AM

6077 S Fort Apache Rd Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89148
Bittrex LLC, Address
how we can verfy that  you are  really located there?
i have used google map  but cant see  you around
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:30:14 AM

you are costing people thousands of dollars with the 20 confirmations crap

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:49:07 AM

Remember if adding Bitcoinplus [XBC] we have configured our checkpoint depth setting to 5 on our main server/node(s).With a checkpoint depth of 5 then no more than that can be replaced by an attacker,if the exchange sets 6 confirms than they are completely safe from attack as that many blocks cannot be replaced.

For the checkpoint depth setting you wont need to do anything as its broadcast to all wallets from our node. The confirmations you need for deposits are outside of the XBC network so you will need to set that manually on your own systems.

We already have auto security checkpoint updating installed by our developers.

.          ■■       Bitcoin proof of stakeXBC
.          ■■ XBC      xbc  xbc  xbc  xbc  xbc
..                  Transfer bitcoinplus Anywhere in the World with your BitcoinPlus wallet
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

what is going on, I cant log into bittrex, it says to do the capcha thing, but it wont even appear when I try to login, tried chrome and explorer both, same thing.

I need access now, omfg. why now?!

/ I got in, but the capcha still didnt appear.  Dno what happened.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
POWER TO THE PEOPLE, STICK IT TO THE MAN!
collapse

Activity: 154

step forward

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:55:22 AM

Beware with Bittrex...

All seems OK with your account... You can cancel an old 2016 Vertcoin order (0.98 VTC) with super high price, all seems normal,...,
YOU CAN CREATE without problems a new deposit address for BCC (Bitcoin cash),  the "brand new" coin,..., all seems normal.
But when you try to trade (after 20 confirmations for deposit) appears a new thing: "ACCOUNT_DISABLED". And when you try to withdrawal: "ACCOUNT_DISABLED". I can not withdrawal my VTC (0.98 VTC), I can not withdrawal my BCC,...
Is a trap, dishonest behaviour,..,

No response from support yet.

Beware with this people.
I have lost money because I can not sell my Bitcoin cash at good price.
And It's not clear what will happen with my BCC.

Spanish dollar (a.k.a Bit) is the original Bitcoin,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
Alive: Elacoin,Betacoin,Neutroncoin,BitcoinAsCash,BitcoinAsFee,SHND,... Zombie and Others: Timekoin,Americancoin,CRC,Onecoin,Ekrona,Bitcoin,...
Jamievs

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:49:11 AM

It makes no sense... with the current block times there is zero chance of forking... The chance with BTC is way higher and there only 2 confs are needed
holydarkness

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

what is going on, I cant log into bittrex, it says to do the capcha thing, but it wont even appear when I try to login, tried chrome and explorer both, same thing.

I need access now, omfg. why now?!

/ I got in, but the capcha still didnt appear.  Dno what happened.

Bittrex's captcha is err, built-in, the captcha solving "pop-up" will appear once you click the login button. So you need to click the login, solve the captcha, then the page will allows you to access it. As why you can "temporarily" login, I think that's because recaptcha sometimes allow you to prove you're not a robot simply by clicking their box, and as it is built-in, then once you click the login box, you also clicked the recaptcha "prove not a robot" button, thus accessing the page

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 1218

cryptominingtalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:26:08 PM

It makes no sense... with the current block times there is zero chance of forking... The chance with BTC is way higher and there only 2 confs are needed

Jesus enough with "costing people thousands of dollars" shit.  yeah its 20 confirms, yeah that long.  There are other exchanges.  hitbtc, cryptopia...for example.  If you wanted to sell at 0.10 but when you get it its 0.07, you didnt lose any money - if everyone could get their BCC in time, the price would be 0.07 anyway, just faster.

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

gradys225

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

Beware with Bittrex...

All seems OK with your account... You can cancel an old 2016 Vertcoin order (0.98 VTC) with super high price, all seems normal,...,
YOU CAN CREATE without problems a new deposit address for BCC (Bitcoin cash),  the "brand new" coin,..., all seems normal.
But when you try to trade (after 20 confirmations for deposit) appears a new thing: "ACCOUNT_DISABLED". And when you try to withdrawal: "ACCOUNT_DISABLED". I can not withdrawal my VTC (0.98 VTC), I can not withdrawal my BCC,...

Beware with this people.

I also have this inscription can not withdraw can not buy. support for more than a day does not meet
Fobos2017

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:48:17 PM

Hi bittrex !!! I signed up to your site 3 months ago , all was ok i accepted your terms about 1 btc withdraw limit per day for unverified account.And now suddenly you change that for 0.025 btc without any notice.When i and most of us would know that we would never deposit nothing to your site.You should give us some time to make a decision 1 month or something like that.For now i only want to withdraw all my btc and stop using your site.When you will raise withdraw limit to 1 btc like befor ? I don't want to withdraw my btc for 2 years or so.
Fobos2017

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:50:27 PM

One more thing my friend have on your site unverified account from 2 years and his withdraw limit is 1337  Huh
For us you want to give 0.025 ,don't understand nothing from your actions.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:19:38 AM

Beware with Bittrex...

Beware with this people.

I also have this inscription can not withdraw can not buy. support for more than a day does not meet

same when i try and sell my bcc, pretty outrageous

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
ximply

Activity: 182

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:17:45 AM

I just signed up with bittrex.com and i got verified with 3BTC withdrawal limit per day. This is enough for me for now. I hope i wont encounter all your cited problems above when i start trading.

Maybe i will test the water first before i make a long swim to make sure everything will work out and to avoid surprises like you all encountered. I will try to deposit small amount first then will try to make a few trades then will test the withdrawal function. Then will repeat the same thing but with an increase amount. If everything goes well then its all good. Maybe you just need to get verified after all.

I will keel you posted guys for my journey with bittrex.com

GET LEDGER NANO S   SEND COINS HERE: BTC: 39x5u8y5WYqDwbHxHtJgvK6iqQSzYd32Bq  |  NEO: AbjUbcSuxHBiupZBGqK9PbCv9dX1GtAjA6
ETH: 0x04FE2769C27E5814E6943639Aa3e8cE482E13300  |  LTC: Lc5Cq9ybk1gKNVDVSYgJog4cPruCTUsdsp
Monero: 49KRaq74qRcMbAs86rnBYDNnZRSkrmdht2ToNb6Yfjc3XqPxoafA9PbUzfP4co5RMZUQuRioPRJoGM1 RqpCS9YXpLQNQdjE
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

I've used Bittrex successfully in the past and have an account with them for years, but I'm having serious issues right now. Deposited with them and tried to use the market, however somehow, and without any clues on why this happened, I always see the error "ACCOUNT_DISABLED" when I try to do anything on the market. I've seen some recent posts of people having the same issue and without any solution. I've sent a support ticket to which I'm waiting on a response.

In addition to this, the biggest issue now is that I cannot withdraw any coins, when attempting to do so I get the same error I have when trying to trade. So I realized I'm effectively stuck there while I was trying to have no more business with Bittrex... I am seriously considering opening a scam accusation. Haven't done so as reports of this don't seem to be widespread, at least for now...

Is there someone who's staff on Bittrex on these forums that can help me solve my issue? This is the worst experience I've had so far with an exchange... Sad
poordeveloper

Activity: 686

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

I've used Bittrex successfully in the past and have an account with them for years, but I'm having serious issues right now. Deposited with them and tried to use the market, however somehow, and without any clues on why this happened, I always see the error "ACCOUNT_DISABLED" when I try to do anything on the market. I've seen some recent posts of people having the same issue and without any solution. I've sent a support ticket to which I'm waiting on a response.

In addition to this, the biggest issue now is that I cannot withdraw any coins, when attempting to do so I get the same error I have when trying to trade. So I realized I'm effectively stuck there while I was trying to have no more business with Bittrex... I am seriously considering opening a scam accusation. Haven't done so as reports of this don't seem to be widespread, at least for now...

Is there someone who's staff on Bittrex on these forums that can help me solve my issue? This is the worst experience I've had so far with an exchange... Sad
Good luck finding a solution. If you post the ticket ID here they will be able to identify your problem.

▄██▄
             ▄██████▄
           ▄██████████
         ▄████████████
       ▄██████████████
     ▄██████████▀█████
   ▄██████████▀  █████
 ▄██████████▀    █████████████▄
██████████▀      ███████████████▄
 ▀██████████████ █████████████████
   ▀████████████       ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████     ▄████████▀
          ██████   ▄████████▀
          ██████ ▄████████▀
          ██████ ███████▀
           ▀████ █████▀
             ▀██ ███▀
                 █▀
FORTY
SEVEN

We are Connecting Financial World
Regulated Decentralized European Crypto Bank  >>>>>>>>>

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████
██ ████
██
██

██
 ██
████ ██
 ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
 ████ ██
████ ██
 ██
██
poordeveloper

Activity: 686

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

I must however say that Bittrex, among many other exchanges, are having problems way too often.

I posted a thread about this here.

▄██▄
             ▄██████▄
           ▄██████████
         ▄████████████
       ▄██████████████
     ▄██████████▀█████
   ▄██████████▀  █████
 ▄██████████▀    █████████████▄
██████████▀      ███████████████▄
 ▀██████████████ █████████████████
   ▀████████████       ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████     ▄████████▀
          ██████   ▄████████▀
          ██████ ▄████████▀
          ██████ ███████▀
           ▀████ █████▀
             ▀██ ███▀
                 █▀
FORTY
SEVEN

We are Connecting Financial World
Regulated Decentralized European Crypto Bank  >>>>>>>>>

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████ ███
██ ████
██ ████
██
██

██
 ██
████ ██
 ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
███ ████ ██
 ████ ██
████ ██
 ██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.