Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
MightyGhost

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

Honest, trustworthy company don't do that.

Let's assume they have some problems with a company. So they should make an official statements, explaining the situation, they should talk to the clients. But no - they remain silent and looks like banning their clients. Block the funds...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adabau

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

Bad news for the holders of the Chronobank Time (TIME) and TokenCard (TKN) coins. Bitrex will delist the market on December 8th. Here is a message on the pages of markets BTC-TIME, BTC-TKN, ETH-TIME, ETH-TKN This market is being delisted on December 8th, 2017.
Regards.
Drumbic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

Wow, now they are closing down their sub Reddit to shutup their loyal customers. Really that's your solution Bittrex ? Guys you really have
to learn how to treat loyal cusomers #CustomerRelationship

They tried, reddit said NOPE!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Bad news for the holders of the Chronobank Time (TIME) and TokenCard (TKN) coins. Bitrex will delist the market on December 8th. Here is a message on the pages of markets BTC-TIME, BTC-TKN, ETH-TIME, ETH-TKN This market is being delisted on December 8th, 2017.
Regards.

ALLL TOKENS WILL BE DELISTED!!! :-D WEEEEEEEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

During those times, bittrex use to beg and list whichever coin comes out in the market but things have changed already. Am I going to be in trouble too if I was in Thailand for quite awhile and then moved to Dubai the next year while kept logging in my bittrex account?
a-zimmerer

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

Wow, now they are closing down their sub Reddit to shutup their loyal customers. Really that's your solution Bittrex ? Guys you really have

At least some good news here! Good move by Reddit. They know how to treat loyal users.
It seems Bittrex doesn't like critical questions and banning people because they want
their funds back. Wow, Bittrex turned into a dictatorship. What's next ?

Out of curiosity, has anyone outside of the U.S been able to successfully verify with only the Basic Verification?

Again, that is NOT possible!!! People OUTSIDE US are forced to do enhanced verification. It's insane.
Even if you only have 0.5 BTC and want to withdraw you are forced to do the enhanced verification
BASIC ONLY is working for US customers ( based on local register check).  And you can't withdraw
any altcoin, too. Will be very brutal when they start to delist more coins and you can't withdraw!!  Angry Huh

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:06:52 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 06:23:36 PM by Call_Me_Bambi

Birrtex must be getting worried if they tried to force a forum to shut down in an effort to silence the bad press they are getting.

They must be starting to feel the affects of all the complaints that are getting posted on the net, they must be losing a lot of business if they are resorting to this sort of tactics.

EDIT: Reply from attempted Bittrex subreddit 'censor'.

Code:
Thank you for removing the company logo from this unofficial subreddit. My main concern was that people may consider this an official subreddit for the company.
This unofficial subreddit can remain. Feel free to add me as moderator status but please note that this subreddit is considered unofficial and unmonitored by staff.
I apologize for any confusion but my thought process with Reddit is that it was similar to something like twitter.com/[company name].
Bittrex may choose to open an official subreddit in future.
Thanks

I like the arrogance of Bittrex, where they say "This unofficial subreddit can remain." as if they had any influence on Reddit anyway.
..and, really, Bittrex wants to be a moderator on this Reddit, REALLY ! I don't belive it !!!

Reddit original: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bittrex/comments/7gy0iz/this_unofficial_subreddit_can_remain/
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:09:49 PM

At least some good news here! Good move by Reddit. They know how to treat loyal users.
It seems Bittrex doesn't like critical questions and banning people because they want

Out of curiosity, has anyone outside of the U.S been able to successfully verify with only the Basic Verification?

Again, that is NOT possible!!! People OUTSIDE US are forced to do enhanced verification. It's insane.
Even if you only have 0.5 BTC and want to withdraw you are forced to do the enhanced verification
BASIC ONLY is working for US customers ( based on local register check).  And you can't withdraw
any altcoin, too. Will be very brutal when they start to delist more coins and you can't withdraw!!  Angry Huh

I am in the US and they are treating me the same way, so ---> there is something else going on here.  I am pretty sure that they are doing an analysis of the blockchains to see what addresses interacted with what other address to build some sort of a database of user profiles.
a-zimmerer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

I am in the US and they are treating me the same way, so ---> there is something else going on here.  I am pretty sure that they are doing an analysis of the blockchains to see what addresses interacted with what other address to build some sort of a database of user profiles.

Sure, that's possible if your account is disabled. Mine is working fine. I can't withdraw.
BASIC verification is based on a US local register check. Maybe your are not  registered
properly or your location doesn't match with the database they are using? That's all.

Logically Bittrex doesn't have access to people registers outside the U.S. so everyone
is forced to do the enhanced verification. Even if you only have 0.1 BTC and just
want to withdraw it.  It's over the top and doesn't make sense. I don't want any
FIAT just my small amount of BTC that's it.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

Same here, no reply from bittrex, account 0 withdraw.  legacy account.  submitted verification and no answer.  I don't like whats happenning with bittrex
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:20:48 PM

I live in the Netherlands and I haven't... I was forced to do an enhanced verifiaction, which failed because for basic verification they asked my first name, which is not the same as the name on my ID, so the automatic verification process couldn't handle it and now I'm waiting for over 2 weeks until they manually verify my account.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:21:28 PM

BASIC ONLY is working for US customers ( based on local register check).  And you can't withdraw
any altcoin, too. Will be very brutal when they start to delist more coins and you can't withdraw!!  Angry Huh

I am in the US and they are treating me the same way, so ---> there is something else going on here.  I am pretty sure that they are doing an analysis of the blockchains to see what addresses interacted with what other address to build some sort of a database of user profiles.

I'm also from the U.S. and Basic verification failed. In fact i still have not seen a single person claim to have passed this basic verification facade.
a-zimmerer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

I'm also from the U.S. and Basic verification failed. In fact i still have not seen a single person claim to have passed this basic verification facade.

It's very strange at the moment. Enhanced verification for withdrawing crypto(even for 0.1BTC). Loyal customers getting accounts locked and silenced.
0 withdraw but unlimited deposit! Verification process that constantly fails. Thousands of support requests open. Bittrex trying to delete their Reddit page.

very suspicious, Cryptsy is the making? I mean they used the same tactic before they folded!

TopCat9363

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:12:09 PM

ADD ETHLEND

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethlend/#charts
Drumbic

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
pfx

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

Just because you're from the U.S. doesn't mean you have an advantage on basic verification. U.S. residents failing basic too.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if being outside the U.S. is somehow inherently more difficult, I just haven't seen any evidence of a difference.

I think everyone might be in the same shit-filled boat.
riils

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:55:43 PM

Just because you're from the U.S. doesn't mean you have an advantage on basic verification. U.S. residents failing basic too.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if being outside the U.S. is somehow inherently more difficult, I just haven't seen any evidence of a difference.

Yes it is inherintly far far far more unlikely that you will pass basic if youre outside of US. 1% chance.

Because its based on some US records. And phone registration is only in US.
Drumbic

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:11:46 PM

Yes it is inherintly far far far more unlikely that you will pass basic if youre outside of US. 1% chance.

I am in US and insta failed the "basic".  Never had the option for a phone verify.  Add my to the group in the shit filled boat...
riils

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

I am in US and insta failed the "basic".  Never had the option for a phone verify.  Add my to the group in the shit filled boat...

Well, congratulations, you are f***ed. Wait couple of months and maybe you get your coins back.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

BASIC ONLY is working for US customers ( based on local register check).  And you can't withdraw
any altcoin, too. Will be very brutal when they start to delist more coins and you can't withdraw!!  Angry Huh

I ve been able to pass enhaned,if you are from USA write to us ,journalists,agencies,bittrex may goeas down beouse of printed tether

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: