Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
coininvestor

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

it is 18th day and we are still disabled.....please enable accounts  Huh  Shocked thank you
Are your bittrex account already enhanced? If it has not yet been enhanced then do so, bittrex support team will respond to your ticket, you just need to do what they ask then your account will be re-enable.

Bullshit!! I sent a passport and selfie and no response and no verification. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

Still no response from bittrex for my account.  Still no word, nothing.  Something is really going on here.  Are they hoping to cash in on all those legacy accounts ?  Did they have a big withdrawal they can't fulfill and need to steal some funds ?
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

1. something is wrong with ETH deposits and this is taking forever
2. do I really have daily withdrawal limit of 100BTC?! While on polo I have only 25k in fiat??
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

2. do I really have daily withdrawal limit of 100BTC?! While on polo I have only 25k in fiat??

there is a huge problem with eth withdrawls and deposit all across the blockchain at the moment.
which is said to be caused by a stupid cat game.
so the problem is not bittrex related.guess it will be fixed soon enough.at least i hope it gets fixd soon enough.eth is below 0.04 for again damn Sad
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:40:49 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 03:53:20 PM by mettalmag

there is a huge problem with eth withdrawls and deposit all across the blockchain at the moment.
which is said to be caused by a stupid cat game.
so the problem is not bittrex related.guess it will be fixed soon enough.at least i hope it gets fixd soon enough.eth is below 0.04 for again damn Sad
yea I just saw the tweets about miau
this bloodbath will finish soon, I hope

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:13:41 PM

Yesterday they approved my enhanced account finally so I could withdrew funds (after two weeks). Will not use them never again, at least not for years to come.

I was very aggressive. I fighted them where I thought it can hurt them most. Social media (especially twitter), bitcoin local groups, podcast chats. Always trying to use my real name, hopping so they can identify me. Its the most effective way for them to lose money, if their customers start leaving or you are helping new ones to go to alternatives. For the fact, I know at least few 10s if not hundred users withdrawn money because of my activities. They lost more opportunity money than they could ever stole from me. I also contacted top bittrex people on their linkedin accounts (had to buy pro version for that) and send them some personal messages (so they feel at least a little uncomfortable if not threatened).

This tactics worked before from me. I got money from Cryptsy as I did similar thing early enough while they still cared enough for losing money and bad reputation.

Now. Here the story will not end for me like it did with cryptsy and we know how that one ended. What really pisses me off, is that they stole money from bunch of people from third world countries like Iran, India, Pakistan.... That happened a while ago and nobody talked much about it. I traveled the world enough and for a fact know most of those people live already a hard life with their oppressive governments. And lots of them were now robbed just like that. While at the same time they seem to put zero effort to resolve situation, but rather continue adding new trading pairs and getting new users into trap.

https://www.change.org/p/bill-shihara-unblock-bittrex-user-accounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=i5H47-gpRww

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-altcoin-exchange-bittrex-eyed-with-suspicion-due-to-thousands-of-mysterious-account-closings

We need to help this industry grow by actively campaigning against bad actors and their practices (not just frauds, incompetence goes to the same length) and shortsightedness of people milking the crypto and giving little in return.

Effective ways to turn away new customers and making existing ones leave is showing them links to bittrex latest twitts (where people complain massively), bitcointalk threads like this one, active petitions and youtube videos.

One very effective punchline is to point out they have new 200.000+ unresolved support tickets opened in the last month only. I have created additional ticket in the timespan of three days and number grew for over 25k.. Very visal screenshot to show to people. New people know nothing about mt.gox and cryptsy so it helps you point them there also.

Did you get a mail telling you that you got verified on your personal mail or their support ticket or did you have to check manually on your bittrex account?
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:12:10 PM

So, basically there two options:

1) Something malicious: count your coins lost, don't give them anything more (protect your ID).
2) Overwhelmed by something, but no malicious intent: wait for them to respond, count your coins lost, but there might be a chance you get them back. In worst case they have to close your account and return your funds.

hrh_fourtyseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:34:52 PM

another site is reporting about shittrex:
https://themerkle.com/bittrex-locks-freezes-withdrawals-for-thousands/
Drumbic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:52:13 PM

News is starting to get a wider attention base.  Post, tweet, facebook whatever to spread the word!
XinXan

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:32:54 PM

So, basically there two options:

1) Something malicious: count your coins lost, don't give them anything more (protect your ID).
2) Overwhelmed by something, but no malicious intent: wait for them to respond, count your coins lost, but there might be a chance you get them back. In worst case they have to close your account and return your funds.

I thought they were going to go full scam but it seems that it might just be incompetence since they are actually solving quite a few tickets. This still shows the lack of experience of the people that are running the exchange.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:02:27 PM

I wonder if they could get Bittrex back in check: https://www.taylorcopelandlaw.com/blockchain-and-cryptocurrency/
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:22:45 PM

@richiela you are total amateurs, you are unable to control what is happening with your exchange.

No plan = total chaos.

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:55:41 PM

BITTREX SCAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMnDdbAQotM

--------------------------------

Leave negative feedback for these thieves
they are checking this forum everyday, but no action , no answer

julian (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332203

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

richiela (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

Rami
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252476

Bill
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252559

just negative feedback for these thieves and spread the word
im active in youtube
XinXan

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:37:53 AM

I had a 'Legacy' type account on Bittrex (more than 18 months old) which effectively had a limitless daily withdrawal limit.
I never had any withdrawal problems in the past and used to deposit and withdraw substantial amounts of btc without
any hassles. Recently I deposited btc to trade alts and when i tried to withdraw i discovered that my account type had been
changed from 'Legacy' to 'New' and that i now had a ZERO (0) withdrawal limit! Note that at the time I made these crypto
deposits (over the last couple of months) there was NO WARNING whatsover that my account type had been changed to New
and that I now had ZERO withdrawal capability! (Due to the outcry about this disgusting deceitful behaviour I see
Bittrex NOW has a warning once logged in that says you cannot withdraw anything due to being 'unverified'... TOO LATE
 to put that notice up now!! It should have been put up there the second they changed my withdrawal limit to zero and
my account type to New so that i could back then decide for myself whether i still wanted to deposit funds knowing i
would then need to give up my privacy and get 'verified'.  These scumbags took that choice away from me and are
now holding my funds hostage to extort me for my personal information!

This is totally unacceptable and is nothing short of entrapment and plain theft.

I figured i'd do Basic Verification but this did not work - no surprises there after researching the problem and found that
NOBODY is getting it right to complete Basic Authentication anymore... so Basic Authentication is a joke! in fact it's just
a trap that Bittrex has laid out in which they use the info you input into Basic Verification against you after they purposefully
 fail it and then coerce you into doing Advanced Verification ... and then if there is ANY mismatch between the info you
entered in Basic compared to Advanced then you are screwed and it can take months (if you're lucky) to get Bittrex Support
 to manually verify you. Note that there is no option to review your Basic verification info or update it afterwards ... this
is by design to trap you into a position whereby you upload all your docs for Advanced verification but get this failed anyway
due to some mismatch (no matter how trivial) so still no withdrawal ability even although you have uploaded more than
enough personal info to allow identity theft. Do you trust Bittrex with your personal ID documents when this is how they operate??

I refuse to give in to this extortion by Bittrex and am not prepared to do Advanced Verification due to the shady way they
went about entrapping me (no warning) into depositing crypto all the while changing my account type and withdrawal limits
 to zero stealthily without my knowledge! This is the lowest of low i have ever encountered - not even Poloniex pulled this kind of devious sh1t!
I opened a Support ticket regarding this but get no response.

i'll be joining the class action against Bittrex for sure due to their unacceptable shady behaviour and their use of my
deposited funds to extort all my personal ID info from me against my will!

If there are any decent human beings left then please give me my coins back

They are basically scamming and I read somewhere that jomio or jumio whatever the name of the system is, will sell your ID data if needed. It seems to be specified in their ToS. I don't know if it's true but I wouldn't be surprised.
pragmatic gut

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:46:13 AM

I had a 'Legacy' type account on Bittrex (more than 18 months old) which effectively had a limitless daily withdrawal limit.
I never had any withdrawal problems in the past and used to deposit and withdraw substantial amounts of btc without
any hassles. Recently I deposited btc to trade alts and when i tried to withdraw i discovered that my account type had been
changed from 'Legacy' to 'New' and that i now had a ZERO (0) withdrawal limit! Note that at the time I made these crypto
deposits (over the last couple of months) there was NO WARNING whatsover that my account type had been changed to New
and that I now had ZERO withdrawal capability! (Due to the outcry about this disgusting deceitful behaviour I see
Bittrex NOW has a warning once logged in that says you cannot withdraw anything due to being 'unverified'... TOO LATE
 to put that notice up now!! It should have been put up there the second they changed my withdrawal limit to zero and
my account type to New so that i could back then decide for myself whether i still wanted to deposit funds knowing i
would then need to give up my privacy and get 'verified'.  These scumbags took that choice away from me and are
now holding my funds hostage to extort me for my personal information!

This is totally unacceptable and is nothing short of entrapment and plain theft.

I figured i'd do Basic Verification but this did not work - no surprises there after researching the problem and found that
NOBODY is getting it right to complete Basic Authentication anymore... so Basic Authentication is a joke! in fact it's just
a trap that Bittrex has laid out in which they use the info you input into Basic Verification against you after they purposefully
 fail it and then coerce you into doing Advanced Verification ... and then if there is ANY mismatch between the info you
entered in Basic compared to Advanced then you are screwed and it can take months (if you're lucky) to get Bittrex Support
 to manually verify you. Note that there is no option to review your Basic verification info or update it afterwards ... this
is by design to trap you into a position whereby you upload all your docs for Advanced verification but get this failed anyway
due to some mismatch (no matter how trivial) so still no withdrawal ability even although you have uploaded more than
enough personal info to allow identity theft. Do you trust Bittrex with your personal ID documents when this is how they operate??

I refuse to give in to this extortion by Bittrex and am not prepared to do Advanced Verification due to the shady way they
went about entrapping me (no warning) into depositing crypto all the while changing my account type and withdrawal limits
 to zero stealthily without my knowledge! This is the lowest of low i have ever encountered - not even Poloniex pulled this kind of devious sh1t!
I opened a Support ticket regarding this but get no response.

i'll be joining the class action against Bittrex for sure due to their unacceptable shady behaviour and their use of my
deposited funds to extort all my personal ID info from me against my will!

If there are any decent human beings left then please give me my coins back

I have had an account with them for about 4 years. Had a 1,334 BTC limit. They locked me out. I recently got a note from them saying myetherwallet staff flagged me as having suspicious activity. I have no idea what is going on. Looks like Bittrex is going to hurt a lot of people including myself. I have about 7 btc on there. This hurts bad when people hurt others. My ticket # 564123 is not fixed. They accept my enhanced verification but won't except my basic verification. Nothing has changed.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:57:17 AM

I deposited ETH, from my Exodus wallet to Bittrex, but it doesn't show on Bittrex although The TX has already been confirmed.
Can anyone help?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6ac04745ce059b2abeb604ee45674d7afe1a9d32ec72231bfbb7d56305a81747
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:59:58 AM

I deposited ETH, from my Exodus wallet to Bittrex, but it doesn't show on Bittrex although The TX has already been confirmed.
Can anyone help?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6ac04745ce059b2abeb604ee45674d7afe1a9d32ec72231bfbb7d56305a81747

yea sure
OP will help you

just look at his beautiful feedbacks

Grin Grin Grin Grin
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:15:35 AM

Can anyone help?

yea sure
OP will help you

just look at his beautiful feedbacks

Grin Grin Grin Grin
I just saw it on the pending deposits, but still, it needed more confirmations. While I exchanging my Bitcoin to Ethereum in Exodus, it's extremely fast but not when i deposit to Bittrex. This kind of thing makes me sure I will stay away from Bittrex in the future.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:24:00 AM

Whaaaaaaat Huh

So many people used to praise them and some even swear by them. I've seen many investors refusing to invest in ICO, until Bittrex approval of ICO. What a shame, if they turn out to be scammers indeed...  Undecided

Drumbic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:38:16 AM

JUST received an email from Bittrex

Over the past couple of months, Bittrex has been in the process of improving its identity verification procedures.  There are a number of reasons to improve our processes, including that improved identity procedures help protect Bittrex users from theft and fraud, and prevent abuse of the Bittrex platform.  In addition, Bittrex must comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, U.S. economic sanctions laws, and other legal and regulatory requirements.  Bittrex takes these compliance obligations seriously.  We are committed to making sure our services are not used to launder money, support terrorism, commit fraud or other illegal activities.

We understand that our verification process can be frustrating or a hassle.  We have heard your complaints and are working promptly to address each individual support ticket in our system.  But, we cannot do this without the help of our customers.  We have provided below a list of common mistakes or issues that arise during our improved identity verification process that tends to increase the delay in completing the process successfully:

Creating multiple accounts associated with a single individual or entity:  Unless you have received prior approval from Bittrex, our system will disable all additional accounts associated with a single individual or entity.  This issue needs to be resolved manually by our support staff.  Given the necessity of manual intervention and the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues.  Please do not create multiple accounts.
Name mismatch: If your government issued ID has a different name than the one you provided to Bittrex, your account will not be able to withdraw funds until we resolve the name mismatch.  This issue needs to be resolved manually by our support staff.  Given the necessity of manual intervention and the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues.
Unreadable IDs: If your ID is not readable or otherwise unable to be verified as a legitimately issued government ID, we will not allow you to proceed with our improved identity verification process.  Please ensure that the picture of your government issued ID is clear.
Non-Latin characters on the Government IDs:  There are some countries where government IDs do not support the Latin character set.  For these IDs, there are additional steps that Bittrex will need to take to verify the information on the ID, often including manual intervention.  Given the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues.  Using international passports generally makes the process move more smoothly as these passports support Latin characters.
Opening multiple support tickets: We have noticed that users are opening multiple tickets with regards to the same issue.  While we understand that the delay can be frustrating, please do not open multiple tickets for the same issue as this will cause your support request to be delayed.

Although this is not an exhaustive list, we wanted to provide some context for the delay in responding to individual support tickets.  We trust that you understand Bittrex is committed to following the law and ensuring that it has a robust compliance program.  We ask for your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

The Bittrex Team

Is it just me, Or at this point I dont give a crap about their excuses and just want it FIXED....   This email would have been MUCH better timed being sent out over a month ago.... But no resolution's offered?!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: