Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
Drumbic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:07:03 PM

That's correct. You can't just change terms without noticing users AND agreeing to them.
That's completely against the law and illegal. A statement that if
someone does not want to go through the new terms and verification process,
give the option to close accounts and return funds to user.

I agree, a 0 BTC daily limit unless verified is NOT the product I signed up for before I gave Bittrex my money.

Many people don't want to get verified because they don't trust exchanges with personal data, simple as that.

It's actually illegal without the account holder's approval or agreement. If they never sent a notice about the change with ample time for ppl to withdraw if not willing to verify, they can be held liable under US laws. As far as I am told they never notified anyone of the changes as well as having a non functional basic verification system .

The US DOJ should be contacted quick about this so they can lock the company's holdings before they decide to run with it and refund people's accounts that chose to close their accounts.

I do not have a stake on this exchange, but have a good friend from Asia that is now stuck with no way to get her funds out of bittrex and their support is not responding to the ticket regarding her wanting to close her account and withdraw everything.

I don't know what the law is in the USA regarding financial institutes changeing there Terms & Condition but here on the other side of the pond if a financial institute changes there T's&C's they are legally required to inform all there customers (and they do, I know from experiance) of the changes and give the customer ample time to decide if they want to stay or leave, with no penalties or fees.

i'd be scared as fuck being associated with bittrex in any way right now , there is no excuse for this! :\  Bill Richie Ryan Rami all need a jail cell together jmho<<<

I wouldnt be surprised you dont see someone end up on the news because they went ape shit at Bittrex Office over this bullshit....  Money is ONE thing you DONT mess with of other peoples!

AND Yet they STILL dont come out and say a DAMN thing about it. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drumbic

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:11:49 PM

https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:22:31 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 10:49:47 PM by Bizmark13

I keep getting the following message despite not having logged into my account in ages:

Unverified account withdraw limit has been reached. Please try again in 24 hours. To increase your limits, please verify your account. See this link for more details.

What's the new withdrawal limit for unverified accounts? I remember it was something like 1 BTC a few months back.

EDIT: Hmm... According to their support page, it looks like it's 0 BTC. Obviously this is far too low. Looks like I'll have to go through their verification process. :/

EDIT 2: Got a "No public record match" after attempting basic verification:

We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account.

The enhanced verification withdrawal limit of 100 BTC per day is overkill for me IMO since I don't need to withdraw that much. Oh well, here it goes...
HuckelFinn

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:04:18 AM

Bittrex has been absolulty disrepectful with Safex, delisting them in 5 days without noticing the team before.

A good idea could be that Coss list Safex, if you are a safex holder or if you are just tired with the way bittrex is dealing with customers or coins, retweet this :

https://twitter.com/MaxPell7/status/939608054789804032

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:11:38 AM

Anyone get the location and contact info of the actual office and people in operations yet? This is really starting to look bad.

Go Big or Go Home.
Drumbic

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:11:55 AM

Bittrex has been absolulty disrepectful with Safex, delisting them in 5 days without noticing the team before.

A good idea could be that Coss list Safex, if you are a safex holder or if you are just tired with the way bittrex is dealing with customers or coins, retweet this :

https://twitter.com/MaxPell7/status/939608054789804032

I just saw this.  I didnt have anything into the coin... but some of the early rumors are they were delisted due to not being a paying subsitise...  Something is DEFFENTLY up with Bittrex.
Drumbic

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:48:29 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 02:36:21 AM by Drumbic

This is from the Nevada Secretary Of State web site.

https://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=OsEEFOejJGrqwU1sWmGw4Q%253d%253d

Managing Member - RAMI KAWACH
Address 1:     110TH AVE NE APT 51904   Address 2:    
City:     BELLEVUE   State:     WA
Zip Code:     98004   Country:     USA

Managing Member - RICHIE LAI
Address 1:     1003 E REPUBLICAN ST   Address 2:    
City:     SEATTLE   State:     WA
Zip Code:     98102   Country:     USA

Managing Member - WILLIAM SHIHARA
Address 1:     9716 178TH PLACE UNIT 103   Address 2:    
City:     REDMOND   State:     WA
Zip Code:     98052   Country:     USA

Bill Shihara
@kookoopuffs  

William "BILL" is on Tweeter

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2jc453/william-shihara

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:41:56 AM

This is from the Nevada Secretary Of State web site.

https://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=OsEEFOejJGrqwU1sWmGw4Q%253d%253d

Managing Member - RAMI KAWACH
Address 1:     110TH AVE NE APT 51904   Address 2:    
City:     BELLEVUE   State:     WA
Zip Code:     98004   Country:     USA

Managing Member - RICHIE LAI
Address 1:     1003 E REPUBLICAN ST   Address 2:    
City:     SEATTLE   State:     WA
Zip Code:     98102   Country:     USA

Managing Member - WILLIAM SHIHARA
Address 1:     9716 178TH PLACE UNIT 103   Address 2:    
City:     REDMOND   State:     WA
Zip Code:     98052   Country:     USA

Bill Shihara
@kookoopuffs  

William "BILL" is on Tweeter

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2jc453/william-shihara

Great, now we need some people in WA state to pay the office a visit and ask questions.

I'm thousands of miles away so I can't .  Angry

Go Big or Go Home.
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Logged in there and I am a now new account and can't withdraw.Anyone know the best way to contact these cocksuckers directly?
a-zimmerer

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

That's correct. You can't just change terms without noticing users AND agreeing to them.

I agree, a 0 BTC daily limit unless verified is NOT the product I signed up for before I gave Bittrex my money.

Many people don't want to get verified because they don't trust exchanges with personal data, simple as that.

It's actually illegal without the account holder's approval or agreement. If they never sent a notice about the change with ample time for ppl to withdraw if not willing to verify, they can be held liable under US laws. As far as I am told they never notified anyone of the changes as well as having a non functional basic verification system .

The US DOJ should be contacted quick about this so they can lock the company's holdings before they decide to run with it and refund people's accounts that chose to close their accounts.

I do not have a stake on this exchange, but have a good friend from Asia that is now stuck with no way to get her funds out of bittrex and their support is not responding to the ticket regarding her wanting to close her account and withdraw everything.

I don't know what the law is in the USA regarding financial institutes changeing there Terms & Condition but here on the other side of the pond if a financial institute changes there T's&C's they are legally required to inform all there customers (and they do, I know from experiance) of the changes and give the customer ample time to decide if they want to stay or leave, with no penalties or fees.

Same here in the US. They cannot just implement something without notifying customer.

So, I had a talk with my lawyer and he clearly stated changing terms and conditions without notice is illegal and will be punished by law.
Just wanted to inform you. This will get very ugly for Bittrex.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:17:56 PM

Has anybody succesfully solved problems with Bittrex (I mean problems with support connect, disabled accounts and etc) ?
I see here only negative comments. Is there really so bad and no one solved their problem?
Today, i have solved problem with bittrex....i have withdraw my funds. So good luck guys

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

Has anybody succesfully solved problems with Bittrex (I mean problems with support connect, disabled accounts and etc) ?
I see here only negative comments. Is there really so bad and no one solved their problem?
Today, i have solved problem with bittrex....i have withdraw my funds. So good luck guys
How do you do solve your problem with bittrex? we would like to know a details so we can go with your method.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Drumbic

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:51:25 PM

How long was your wait?   AND what method did you get your issue corrected through?
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:59:22 PM

Same here in the US. They cannot just implement something without notifying customer.

So, I had a talk with my lawyer and he clearly stated changing terms and conditions without notice is illegal and will be punished by law.
Just wanted to inform you. This will get very ugly for Bittrex.

If the company is within America it might effective. Bittrex is not doing great this days 2and this reduce use. I also they  will be having but for a quick resolution
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:25:51 PM

its been 80 days they blocked my funds and use it in their fucking favor

bittrex scammers
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:31:02 PM

Anyone get the location and contact info of the actual office and people in operations yet? This is really starting to look bad.

it's looks like Seattle ~ if they are in the states still..i remember the cryptsy debacle and how Paul Vernon disappeared ~ the writing is on the walls :\ mehhh

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:32:44 PM

its been 80 days they blocked my funds and use it in their fucking favor

bittrex scammers

at this point i don't even want my coins back i just want to see justice served for everyone :\ ~storm the castle>>>rant on rant offf<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
pfx

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:26:25 PM

Throwing some possibilities out here:

(1.) They are thieves.
(2.) Government interference.
(3.) Blatant Incompetence.

To some degree combinations of the above (3) may be possible. At this point, I'm not sure that it couldn't be any of the (3) above.

(1.) If this is exclusively the case, what is their escape plan & when? - they would have to escape the country to avoid prosecution.

(2.) There may be a large, underlining investigation that we don't know about going on. Unfortunately the implementation of restrictions & barriers makes Bittrex liable, and thus the (potential) involvement behind it.

(3.) A "laughable" level of incompetence has been on display for a while now. So much so, that it reeks of reckless ego & lends to discrediting any government involvement conspiracy. Regardless of (1.) or (2.) - there is no disputing # (3.) - They may attempt to blame their verification provider Jumio, who has a bit of a tainted past. They could blame Jumio while claiming they had no choice but to abruptly implement KYC policies. That might be their only legal "escape" - However I do not see that getting them entirely off the hook. This could spend years in court. Someone at the helm thinks they are are smarter than everyone.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

How do you do solve your problem with bittrex? we would like to know a details so we can go with your method.

Well, i waited about 5-6 days. I have contact bittrex everywhere, but i think the most important things to do are.....first open a ticket on bittrex(i have not receive answer) and second i have sent pm to bittrex admin with ticket id...

julian (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332203

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

richiela (Bittrex admin / ANN topic starter) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

Rami (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252476

this guys are online today

One more things....hope

oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

How long does it take to get a reply from submitted ticket? I'm missing my ETH and I can see on ethscan it was confirmed several days ago, but Bittrex hasn't added them yet...
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: