Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

It is very painful to read this comments.

They are making millions of dollars daily and they are giving really a terrible experience to its users.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:48:56 AM

Please help me. What is the problem here?

Error 1002 Ray ID: 3cf94ebb0e628b34 • 2017-12-19 09:24:12 UTC
DNS points to local or disallowed IP
What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.bittrex.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to local or disallowed IP address.
What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:
Check back in about 5 minutes and the site should be up and running and enjoying all the benefits of Cloudflare.

If you are the owner of this website:
you should login to Cloudflare and change the DNS A records for www.bittrex.com to resolve to a different IP address.
MoneyMaker86

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.bittrex.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to local or disallowed IP address.
What can I do?

Check back in about 5 minutes and the site should be up and running and enjoying all the benefits of Cloudflare.

you should login to Cloudflare and change the DNS A records for www.bittrex.com to resolve to a different IP address.

same problem here
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

What happened?

What can I do?

Just try later, Cloudflare DDoS prevention works by rapidly rotating IP Addresses. If you do a whois bittrex.com you will see Coludflare controls the DNS for the domain.
MoneyMaker86

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

bittrex.com is working but www.bittrex.com not Smiley just use https://bittrex.com
enkayz

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:30:50 PM

I've been using DNR to move funds between exchanges and it's an excellent alternative to BTC.

I'd like to use my DNR on trex.. when will trex be listing it? It's been around long enough now!

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
PeytonItemu

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:10:14 PM

In the past 2 months I took the tickets: 326984 - 371463 - 381210 And now with my account disabled I am waiting for an answer on ticket 414795 The last answer was 24 Nov and it says: Your account is under review and we will contact you when the review is completed. Please do not open duplicate tickets, as this will not lead to a faster resolution. Does anyone have a lower number waiting for an answer? The difference in ticket numbers is not so great for so long, if all of us organize ourselves we can see an advance!
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:14:45 PM

Any chances of bittrex.com listing SONM? They are launching MVP in the next few days and volume is good from the past few days.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

I've been using DNR to move funds between exchanges and it's an excellent alternative to BTC.

I'd like to use my DNR on trex.. when will trex be listing it? It's been around long enough now!

Moving around something like DNR quick with low fees is a positive for the exchanges. I stopped using Bittrex after the last time my BTC took over 12 hours to deposit. Completely missed out on what I wanted to buy.
heresamemo

Activity: 197
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:22 PM

Moving around something like DNR quick with low fees is a positive for the exchanges. I stopped using Bittrex after the last time my BTC took over 12 hours to deposit. Completely missed out on what I wanted to buy.

I am in the same boat as you, if bittrex looked at my transactions i used to trade everyday on there... now i use exchanges that trade with DNR, it really is extremely fast and has been reliable 100% everytime... in my eyes DNR will be a main pairing on the top exchanges! Really looking to the future especially with exchanges backing DNR!
heresamemo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Yes i would also like to know when DNR (Denarius) will be listed on bittrex.

This would make bittrex be my only exchange! instead of using cryptopia, stocks exchange, coin exchange, all my business would funnel into bittrex!
buzzkillb

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:29:54 PM

This would make bittrex be my only exchange! instead of using cryptopia, stocks exchange, coin exchange, all my business would funnel into bittrex!

Yes same. DNR trading pairs on the coins that are similar to cryptopia, stocks, and coin exchange, means its easy and quick to bring it all back into bittrex.
heresamemo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

Yes same. DNR trading pairs on the coins that are similar to cryptopia, stocks, and coin exchange, means its easy and quick to bring it all back into bittrex.
Buzz you seem to be a smart man, we are all on the same page here! I  can already think of 4-5 pairing trades i would instantly do if dnr were listed on bittrex... on average most of my trades are hovering around the .25 btc range.. and am an active trader.. as it seems so are you. This would only make me more active in the market and be more aggressive on my moves knowing i can make fast transactions with denarius on the fly.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:39:22 PM

Denarius really should get a listing on Bittrex, fast and easy to use, various wallets available for all platforms and oh yeah did I say it's fast? Cheesy

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
buzzkillb

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:45:32 PM

Buzz you seem to be a smart man, we are all on the same page here! I  can already think of 4-5 pairing trades i would instantly do if dnr were listed on bittrex... on average most of my trades are hovering around the .25 btc range.. and am an active trader.. as it seems so are you. This would only make me more active in the market and be more aggressive on my moves knowing i can make fast transactions with denarius on the fly.

I have had a polo account for many years, but found a lot of people prefer Bittrex now. My small movement is in the 0.5 to 1BTC trading range. And even at that I stopped trading in BTC about a week ago and letting it all ride as the fees and speed are silly to move around. DNR going between the main altcoin exchange (TREX) and the up and coming exchanges would be a match made in heaven. Trading back and forth means more transactions and fees, which might not be obvious now, but could be once a couple exchanges add some new trading pairs.
heresamemo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

I have had a polo account for many years, but found a lot of people prefer Bittrex now. My small movement is in the 0.5 to 1BTC trading range. And even at that I stopped trading in BTC about a week ago and letting it all ride as the fees and speed are silly to move around. DNR going between the main altcoin exchange (TREX) and the up and coming exchanges would be a match made in heaven. Trading back and forth means more transactions and fees, which might not be obvious now, but could be once a couple exchanges add some new trading pairs.

Yeah same here i have been a heavy trader on poloniex as well, i actually have accounts with all major exchanges. Yup... insert *You are smart gif here.. Being able to do transactions between exchanges using DNR would give a boost in transaction fees, withdraw fees etc...  Once someone does the math and has that light bulb go off, im sure all major exchanges will have DNR as a main pair.
buzzkillb

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:55:13 PM

Yeah same here i have been a heavy trader on poloniex as well, i actually have accounts with all major exchanges. Yup... insert *You are smart gif here.. Being able to do transactions between exchanges using DNR would give a boost in transaction fees, withdraw fees etc...  Once someone does the math and has that light bulb go off, im sure all major exchanges will have DNR as a main pair.

The funny part is if you follow the #triforce tag, there is a new renaissance going on with altcoins. DNR is right now where LTC was about 4 years ago. Bittrex needs something more than BTC. And no, what happened with ETH and kitties is not a useful alternative.
heresamemo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:22:27 PM

Buzz you seem to be a smart man, we are all on the same page here! I  can already think of 4-5 pairing trades i would instantly do if dnr were listed on bittrex... on average most of my trades are hovering around the .25 btc range.. and am an active trader.. as it seems so are you. This would only make me more active in the market and be more aggressive on my moves knowing i can make fast transactions with denarius on the fly.

Yeah same here i have been a heavy trader on poloniex as well, i actually have accounts with all major exchanges. Yup... insert *You are smart gif here.. Being able to do transactions between exchanges using DNR would give a boost in transaction fees, withdraw fees etc...  Once someone does the math and has that light bulb go off, im sure all major exchanges will have DNR as a main pair.

The funny part is if you follow the #triforce tag, there is a new renaissance going on with altcoins. DNR is right now where LTC was about 4 years ago. Bittrex needs something more than BTC. And no, what happened with ETH and kitties is not a useful alternative.
  After the Kittie fiasco i am no longer a supporter of ETH... moved all my eth positions to LTC and DNR. I just sent .25 of btc from 1 exchange to another n got charger $20, while i can move the same amount of DNR and get charged like .02 centas an investors that moves funds a lot in the course of a year the amount i would save in btc transaction fees are outstanding.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:28:22 PM

Buzz you seem to be a smart man, we are all on the same page here! I  can already think of 4-5 pairing trades i would instantly do if dnr were listed on bittrex... on average most of my trades are hovering around the .25 btc range.. and am an active trader.. as it seems so are you. This would only make me more active in the market and be more aggressive on my moves knowing i can make fast transactions with denarius on the fly.

Yeah same here i have been a heavy trader on poloniex as well, i actually have accounts with all major exchanges. Yup... insert *You are smart gif here.. Being able to do transactions between exchanges using DNR would give a boost in transaction fees, withdraw fees etc...  Once someone does the math and has that light bulb go off, im sure all major exchanges will have DNR as a main pair.

After the Kittie fiasco i am no longer a supporter of ETH... moved all my eth positions to LTC and DNR. I just sent .25 of btc from 1 exchange to another n got charger $20, while i can move the same amount of DNR and get charged like .02 centas an investors that moves funds a lot in the course of a year the amount i would save in btc transaction fees are outstanding.

Every token or coin can face crisis but leaving something promising like eth for some kitties is an overreaction for me. Still, it is your money and you can buy or sell anything you like.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
heresamemo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:46 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: