Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

By the way I would like to know the information about the purse. Is it already available to users or not yet? Who knows the information about this?
YES, it's already available for all operating systems, you can check the information on this on the project's website. so you can download and use it.
And what about mobile devices? I saw in the announcements information that this will also be available for mobile devices, is that so?
Yes, but for mobile devices it will be available a little later, as I know it is the final stage and will soon be available to all comers.
That's great news, buddy. I'm glad to know. But I care about the security of the wallet, can I be sure of the security of all my coins?
Of course, you can be sure of this, the developers pay great attention to the safety of their project and you can have no doubt that your coins will be safe.
I understand, but I'm more concerned with the mobile version of the wallet. How can you guarantee security on a device with an android operating system that is known for its problems with viruses and security.
yes, this is a very good question in fact, I also thought about it. But if you will follow certain precautions and you will safely keep your security keys, then I think you will not have any problems with this.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

By the way I would like to know the information about the purse. Is it already available to users or not yet? Who knows the information about this?
YES, it's already available for all operating systems, you can check the information on this on the project's website. so you can download and use it.
And what about mobile devices? I saw in the announcements information that this will also be available for mobile devices, is that so?
Yes, but for mobile devices it will be available a little later, as I know it is the final stage and will soon be available to all comers.
That's great news, buddy. I'm glad to know. But I care about the security of the wallet, can I be sure of the security of all my coins?
Of course, you can be sure of this, the developers pay great attention to the safety of their project and you can have no doubt that your coins will be safe.
I understand, but I'm more concerned with the mobile version of the wallet. How can you guarantee security on a device with an android operating system that is known for its problems with viruses and security.
yes, this is a very good question in fact, I also thought about it. But if you will follow certain precautions and you will safely keep your security keys, then I think you will not have any problems with this.
Well, I hope so. I read that they use the Neo-Script technology at the heart of their coins, and to the best of my knowledge this ensures the stability of the network and security.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Well, I hope so. I read that they use the Neo-Script technology at the heart of their coins, and to the best of my knowledge this ensures the stability of the network and security.
Yes, they use this algorithm, and it gives certain advantages. For example, resistance to ASIC miners and a more stable and pragmatic distribution of the momentum among users.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.
12coins

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.
This is really huge money and I do not quite understand what these masternodes are and for what I need. What exactly can I get by making such an investment?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

This is really huge money and I do not quite understand what these masternodes are and for what I need. What exactly can I get by making such an investment?
Well, you buy 5,000 QYNO tokens in this way and you have the right to receive a certain profit from this. That is, you become the owner of a certain resource, which ensures the effectiveness of all networks.
12coins

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

Well, you buy 5,000 QYNO tokens in this way and you have the right to receive a certain profit from this. That is, you become the owner of a certain resource, which ensures the effectiveness of all networks.
That is, I thus support the work capacity of the network and I have to be rewarded for this, right? And how this happens, I would like to understand this in more detail.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

That is, I thus support the work capacity of the network and I have to be rewarded for this, right? And how this happens, I would like to understand this in more detail.
Well, the masternodes ensure the operability of the network. If you are the owner of this, then you can configure it in a certain way, as far as I understand. This ensures network availability, transaction processing, for example, and much more. You can read more about this on the project website.
12coins

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

Well, the masternodes ensure the operability of the network. If you are the owner of this, then you can configure it in a certain way, as far as I understand. This ensures network availability, transaction processing, for example, and much more. You can read more about this on the project website.
Well, I understand you. That is, you seem to be the miner of this platform, all right? Is this called POS mining or POW?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Well, I understand you. That is, you seem to be the miner of this platform, all right? Is this called POS mining or POW?
Well, as far as I understand, they call it the POW system, but similar earnings of bonuses do not require the user to use additional equipment, and the system is ASIC stable, which makes the distribution of bonuses profitable and fair.
12coins

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Well, as far as I understand, they call it the POW system, but similar earnings of bonuses do not require the user to use additional equipment, and the system is ASIC stable, which makes the distribution of bonuses profitable and fair.
Well, I agree that it looks pretty interesting in terms of investment. If this does not entail additional investment and yields, then this is a rather interesting proposal.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

I see here are talking about the economic benefits of this service, but I'm curious about which particular numbers we are talking about. Let's say that I can invest a fairly large amount in this, but what kind of profit can I expect?
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

I see here are talking about the economic benefits of this service, but I'm curious about which particular numbers we are talking about. Let's say that I can invest a fairly large amount in this, but what kind of profit can I expect?
Well, the website has information that the daily profit can be more than $ 5000, which is quite good, given that there is no need to make any effort to do so.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Well, the website has information that the daily profit can be more than $ 5000, which is quite good, given that there is no need to make any effort to do so.
This is a very interesting proposal, but can I exactly guarantee that I will receive this amount? Because the exchange rate of the crypto currency is constantly changing and will not the complexity of the network affect the amount of profit?
slovenia1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

This is a very interesting proposal, but can I exactly guarantee that I will receive this amount? Because the exchange rate of the crypto currency is constantly changing and will not the complexity of the network affect the amount of profit?
Well, the growth or decline of the exchange rate will in any case affect the receipt of the final profit, this is reflected in the entire crypto-currency market. But what do you mean by the complexity of networking, I do not quite understand.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

Well, the growth or decline of the exchange rate will in any case affect the receipt of the final profit, this is reflected in the entire crypto-currency market. But what do you mean by the complexity of networking, I do not quite understand.
Well, I'll try to explain now. The fact is that when a new ASIC is released, its performance makes it possible to get a big profit, and this attracts more new users that come to this market and the complexity of mining sharply increases. Because of this, the profit for all network participants is greatly reduced.
slovenia1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Well, I'll try to explain now. The fact is that when a new ASIC is released, its performance makes it possible to get a big profit, and this attracts more new users that come to this market and the complexity of mining sharply increases. Because of this, the profit for all network participants is greatly reduced.
So it is typical only for those cases when the network supports ASIC miners. This project is stable to this and guarantees a stable and equal income for its users.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

So it is typical only for those cases when the network supports ASIC miners. This project is stable to this and guarantees a stable and equal income for its users.
That it's pretty nice to know, because I would not want my investment in 2 bitcoins simply would not pay off in the end.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: