Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4746 times)
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

Yeah, you have got to be patient when the price is low. Looking at the trends from before, the market should recover sooner than later. Once BTC is on the rise, it should be followed by other currencies too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

If we really understand how crypto market works, definitely no worries would come to us. People get panic due to undecided and still have doubts on investing crypto. They might get loss if their emotions still exist and might control with their minds. Our trust and confidence will help and drives us for better future as we face challenges every day.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

This is sensitive situation and not has been used by so many trader that is trading in the act of dumping. Panic buying or panic selling is different from a trader some panic for a good strategy and some is a worst decision.

If im the one or in my own personal trading when market falls i do cut losses depends on what next possible position of bitcoin that may cause a dump again or slight recovery for me to sell and wait for the next sure move before trading again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Yes we have to be calm and don't panic, just hold the tokens that we have and wait for the market to be stabilized the price, everything will be fine and back to normal price and everybody will get a good profit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

the best thing would be to catch the market when it has not fallen too much and sell the coins with an aim to buy them back from the dip thus making more profits when a bull run comes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

I would really like to be able to remain calm, but when I see the money disappear from the accounts I start to panic, I become irascible and I can not eat or sleep.
Very stressful.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

Just go outside and do not look at your balance Wink Just kidding, when the market is in downtrend, I put stoploss on every trading orders. When the market falls, I just wait to buy altcoins at dip. Trading with 3-5% profit and return to bitcoin. Keep holding bitcoin and trade till the end of downtrend. When the market is better, I'll buy altcoins and wait to sell at top. When the uptrend comes, just hold all altcoins till 3x-5x-10x. It's my trading strategy.
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

Yes we have to be calm and don't panic, just hold the tokens that we have and wait for the market to be stabilized the price, everything will be fine and back to normal price and everybody will get a good profit.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Yes you should be always calm on different scenarios in the market in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your coins because most of the traders tend to lose their investment due to panicking.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

Be hungry when the others aren't. This is the best way for us to do when the market goes red. Buying coins helps us to win trades! We have plenty of coins at lowest price, and we will sell it once the market goes high.

Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

The most distinctive feature of the market is that you want to make a profit, and you need to stick to the market in the long run. You need to calm down and make timely decisions in decisions. Patience and calm to eliminate panic and FUDs. crypto is not for impatient people.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

Calmness and patience is very important in the face of the current price movement as bitcoin keep loosing value every day and weeks.  I do believe bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies are going to recover and calmness is required in other for you not to sell your coins at loses.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

when market falls, I seldom check my portfolio that can disturb my psychology
I will hold my altcoin for long time, idk until when i'd be Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

My best strategy is do nothing, I haven't looked at coin market cap since before April, sit it out and just go about your life

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Personally I think,this will be the best option to escape from the loss.Now a days,the price of bitcoin is fluctuating often.We have to use this wisely to inverse in bitcoin.Bitcoin is the only asset,we can buy at the low price and sell at high price.We will get this both option by the fluctuation in price of bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

My best strategy is do nothing, I haven't looked at coin market cap since before April, sit it out and just go about your life

THat's the best way if you're starting to get worried. What pushes people to sell is the constant feeling of uncertainty while the prices are falling. When will it stop, will I lose 20% or maybe 50% of my investment. Finally they are so fed up with this and so tired of waking up to lower lows and starting a day with negative attitude that they sell.
I've learned to ignore it years ago.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

For top 10 coins then this kind of strategy would be considerable where we can somehow guarantee ourselves that we would able to see price recovery but im sure it wont really be that easy to purchase into those dips because there would always be a doubt inside and always questioning on our minds, what if the price would go down even more?It would generate even further losses. This sounds simple but when you are already on the middle of the situation it would already be hard to make such decisions,being calm wont be easy when you see reds everywhere.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

Can you still do that when you have a large amount in your wallet?  Grin
I dont think so. One thing I know that works very well. That is too never lean on what you invested for your daily needs.
Create a new budget for your daily living. Let go of the investment you did and think of it as a savings. You does not need to be calm or in panic when you have that state of mind.
Bear or bull, you wont care because you know you can still live with the money that you are making paid by the company.  Grin
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

Yes eth and btc are a good coin and real project and when its price will be that the crypto market will be also up this time. So this time only for buy token or bitcoin or other crypto assets and hope bitcoin will be hit after end this year. If you not believe your self and never control your mine never buy any coin because this time altcoin price going to very low.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

Or course we are about to stay calm, because falling of market is a common thing around here, which is repeating again and again cyclic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: