Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4749 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

Is that what we must have to do than of complaining and shouting that they are losing. It could not help us actually, it only create panic into the others specially those persons that new in this field. And those people having a big mount surely never wins and might surrender.
Whenever the market falls do not think for selling and do not think for making quick actions because it is the act of devil to act rapidly. Now the market rate of the Bitcoin has increased a little so this is the time to sell out your coins if you want profit for yourself. On the other hand if you want to make profit for all of us then do not sell out and my request to all of us that do not sell rapidly but wait for the market to rise and cross the minimum price of 10k dollar.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

Is that what we must have to do than of complaining and shouting that they are losing. It could not help us actually, it only create panic into the others specially those persons that new in this field. And those people having a big mount surely never wins and might surrender.
Whenever the market falls do not think for selling and do not think for making quick actions because it is the act of devil to act rapidly. Now the market rate of the Bitcoin has increased a little so this is the time to sell out your coins if you want profit for yourself. On the other hand if you want to make profit for all of us then do not sell out and my request to all of us that do not sell rapidly but wait for the market to rise and cross the minimum price of 10k dollar.

Yeah that's right and if you think that you are getting panic everytime you see the market falling down then don't look on it. Just focus on other activity and go back if you think you can handle your emotion.
MrPresidentIM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

Being calm when the market falls (especially, when it lasts months... ARGH!) is by no means easy, but look at it this way. The market went down, but hey, you're still alive and kicking. Hopefully, you didn't put all your eggs in the same basket, did you? So you have something to live on. That's what I say to myself whenever anything happens because it isn't the market that should scare you, I say, it's the panic that may come from my negative emotions and lead to a big error I will regret...
When I think of it, it helps, but it might not work for everyone, so find your own ways. If mine proves to be good for you, I'm happy Wink
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Generally there is always rise and fall in any market including cryptocurrency market. It always good to keep calm if it happen in such a way that does not favour you. Market may fall today and may tomorrow it will rise no one know but certainly is like that. We should be courageous if there is fall in market because it does not last forever.

muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

what I do when the market is falling is to buy coins as much as my capital, because buying a coin when the market is falling will give me a lot of profit if the price starts to rise again ...
but if the market falls and I have a lot of coins then what I do is hodl until the price goes up back ...
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

In my opinion when they fall from the market price we should be calm so as not to panic to sell the coins we have.If we are impatient then we will not get make better profit in our trade, so we must be patient while doing trade.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

I guess, there is no doubt that that is the best thing to do. However, I can't blame those people who are are being paranoid and are being eaten away by their doubts and fears because of what's happening in the market because of the capital and money involved in their investments. It's not easy to see your investment being wasted away, and you can't do anything about it. Although I would say that if one really followed the market closely, there's always that light at the end of the tunnel that people can hold on to.

Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

Generally there is always rise and fall in any market including cryptocurrency market. It always good to keep calm if it happen in such a way that does not favour you. Market may fall today and may tomorrow it will rise no one know but certainly is like that. We should be courageous if there is fall in market because it does not last forever. And One of the most efficient ways to keep calm when the market is in the red is spending time here and reading posts from people who feel the same. It's like a support group. Smiley
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

in crypto currency there is always high risk in every aspect of the market.in this market you have to be stay calm and do what your experience tell you to do.in this market you have to be calm when market falls down .cause if loose your calm then it won't be good for you .where you can't focus on your decision what to do after failure.so stay calm and endure what life gives you after that you will know what to do.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Just like what you did, I always keep myself in cool whenever Bitcoin is in good shape or in bloodbath because the more you lose your calmness the more chances you will lose your money. If you have seen that bitcoin is in bit trouble, don't be afraid but rather take it as advantage to buy more coins as possible and hold until it goes up again then sell.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

when the market down we should still be calm and not panic because if we panic then it will only make us lose, stay calm, control your emotions and think positive because the price will definitely rise again

EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

That is right. Unlike other traders or investors, I like when huge corrections and dumps come. This is the time when I like to enter the market. I like buying when everything is cheap and sell when coins start to grow in price. For instance, for me when Ethereum drops to 400$ or even lower it is a good sign to buy. Because I am sure that its actual price is definitely higher than 400$ and it has a great demand rate on the market.
Also, I like buying such an altcoin as STEEM. Its maximum price is 4$ in the past 4 months. But the average price 1,60-2$. The lowest price it dropped this year was 1$ and it recovered to the safe are fast. So, for me it is a good opportunity to buy STEEM for 1,10-1,30$ and sell it for 1,60-1,80$. Makes a good profit for me.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
iambakov

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

Oh yeah very well said. Just be calm and wait for the coin to go up and fly to the moon. Every coin has its own timing and you just need to wait for that time.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

I like buying when everything is cheap and sell when coins start to grow in price. in this market you have to be calm when market falls down .cause if loose your calm then it won't be good for you .
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I agree with you. No matter what the market situation is , you should never feel doubtful about it because it would still continue to rise. If you know cryptocurrency well, this would never be a problem or a burden for you. Just trust the market and stay positive as you wait for the best time to sell.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Although that is the ideal attitude. It's actually very difficult to do that because it's just so near impossible to not be alarmed and be worried with what's happening all around the market, especially when there are so many negative news and happenings swirling around. It makes a lot of users and investors, even the long-time and seasoned ones, to be doubtful on how the market will fair in the future. Having that fear makes many doubt if investing in this market can yield any fruit. However, I think that if one really believes in the market, it would be easier to be patient and see everything through.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

when the market down we should still be calm and not panic because if we panic then it will only make us lose, stay calm, control your emotions and think positive because the price will definitely rise again
I did this but the more I hoped, the more frustrated I would be and this year the market had never made me happy. The thing I want most now is that the Bitcoin price may reach $ 20,000 this year or my investments become more valuable but it will probably be very unlikely this year and people will have to wait more.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:19 AM

I agree with you. Especially now, calm should be a requirement of every one of us here to avoid wrong decisions when the bitcoin price was drop. Don't panic, that's normal situation in the market, all you have to do is wait for the rise of the bitcoin's price.
JaydenRenard

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

When I keep many tokens and I see the markets, oh my gosh my heart feel be broken
AlexisSoares

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: