Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4746 times)
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

haha Grin I can not be so calm when the price of the coin I buy I think it's going to fall even if you think it's going to increase, but that's not really and the chance to lose the funds you invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Be calm is when the market falls is necessary but not without doing anything.
Its okay for bag holder (im talking about people who want hold for several years), but not for trader. Traders should act and determine whether it will keep going down or bounce. Trade it whenever the market goes up or down and increase their position.
rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

I agree with the people that keep the calm when the market start to fall.
We have to be patient because the market will get improve and you regret selling all your coins.
yupek

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

for a falling price maybe we feel a bit of panic. it is normal, obviously we must feel it. moreover we spend a lot of capital. just patience that can make us calm even though it is difficult that's all we can do even though it's difficult.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

That is correct by keeping yourself or ourself calm may help to limit the loss and keep our investment and be able to earn as the price rise again. The market is not that good all the time but as we all know it will go back again and may rise anytime.

It might sound odd but the trader must not be an emotional man. He should be very calm, otherwise, a lot of dramatical mistakes will be done. Just try to control your emotions.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

i buy more tokens during these recessions. it is good for crypto as eliminating the people who have no adoption interest to it.
Controlling your emotions at time when you are busy in the world of the crypto currency is the most difficult thing to do but at the same time, it is the most important thing to do as this is something which will keep you away from any kind of loss and that you have to stay patient no matter how hard the situation is as this will then help you in making of money and that too at time when most of the investors will be losing their money.

Hoping

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

pray lol.
I stop visiting CMC and my trading bots, it's all red, it hurts my eyes!
The problem is in the last 3 months we're only seeing red red red  Cry

I feel you bro!  I feel you.  Smiley Every time I saw that "red" fonts with my CMC, I want to cry for a bit. Sad
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

Stay calm of course, and at the same time i will play anyway. At the time the price goes down i will still play to get a profit little by little. This is truly remarkable, the impact of the downward trend will be even lower if many who have experienced this panic, really increasingly worsening the situation. So stay calm.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

When the market fall is better quit doing crypto trading on the exchange, because will be more hard to get profit from bearish market. And better move all money in to other platform or asset like stock or gold. High volatility of crypto is possible make big loss, we can see many altcoin going down up to 1/10.  And after the price of crypto in the bottom and oversold , we can turn again the money in to crypto.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Stay calm of course, and at the same time i will play anyway. At the time the price goes down i will still play to get a profit little by little. This is truly remarkable, the impact of the downward trend will be even lower if many who have experienced this panic, really increasingly worsening the situation. So stay calm.
this is such a way of us here that we all know to be more efficient is for being calm anyway and no matter what cause everything that you think there could be some good result of when you know the limitations of your emotion here.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

During up and down in a market when trading starts to go against you,it is only calm and your emotions under control that can save you.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Yes there is nothing much we couldn't do when the market is falling so we should just stay calm,
Don't stress yourself because of it nothing would change if you stress out because of it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

Yes true, if market down then this is a good opportunity to take the unpopular position of buying, I'm sure that successful people always do things that are not popular but it can make them successful and rich.
When prices are down, there are two things to do. One is to make your mind strong that it can resists the hard feeling upon seeing prices going down. Second is, collect some money and just buy bitcoin. This helps you to gather coins at low price and implementing that basic rule, you can make good profit ratio when you sell them. Good luck to everyone who is struggling.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

If the market falls, take a break and focus on your alternative investments (if you have)
or you could switch to scalping, be flexible.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

That is the right thing to do when the market is falling. Don't panic because you can make some bad decisions when you are in panic mode. But we cannot blame those people who panic. Maybe yhey just want some of their money back.
The market is never perfect because we do not have the market perfection in the real world for this is an ideal concept like the perfect competition which is also ideal. So market failure is not a new thing and we have been through time like great depression in 1930 and the oil price embargo when the market fully failed. Economists come up with ideas how to get out of the trouble and the state implement the policies accordingly. In crypto, market can also fail like we have had down prices so far but the dynamic nature of the market is the evidence that we can move back to equilibrium as well.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

Yes its true we need to be calm and don't panic because we have nothing to do if the market falls, i suggest if there is money to invest then just continue to buy more coins while the price is low and hold it and when the time that the price increase and you think you can have profit then sell it.
Well that is the only option you have to stay safe when the market fall because you cannot trade your coins for money due to the fall in the prices and have to hold it till we get the values high again. We have had a down market in the last months and that was the actual time of earning in the sense that those who sold the coins for low profit lost the opportunity to reap handsome money in future when we would have a boom. So staying calm is the only way you can deal the crypto market fall.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

I tend to try to be patient in holding an asset as best I can because the price of a coin will not decrease continuously so I am still optimistic that in the next few months it will increase and make traders achieve maximum income.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

I completely agree. In these times, you need to remain calm. If you are in a situation where the market has fallen, and you didn't manage to sell your coins and the only option is to sell only at a loss, then this is NOT AN OPTION. Be patient and wait. I generally prefer BOND and sell only when the price of coins reaches the one I want to sell. I think that's why I have never suffered losses. And this strategy I have only because of my belief in crypto currency.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

It’s about understanding all of the possible outcomes and preparing yourself to be in the best situation if any of those outcomes occur.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

That is the right thing to do when the market is falling. Don't panic because you can make some bad decisions when you are in panic mode. But we cannot blame those people who panic. Maybe yhey just want some of their money back.
The market is never perfect because we do not have the market perfection in the real world for this is an ideal concept like the perfect competition which is also ideal. So market failure is not a new thing and we have been through time like great depression in 1930 and the oil price embargo when the market fully failed. Economists come up with ideas how to get out of the trouble and the state implement the policies accordingly. In crypto, market can also fail like we have had down prices so far but the dynamic nature of the market is the evidence that we can move back to equilibrium as well.
Well, the cryptocurrency market will never be perfect cause nothing is perfect and cryptocurrency was created to fix the failure caused by the government but people forget that great opportunity comes with great risk. How ever, a successful business need to accept debt sometime to strengthening, fixing and maintaining the business which was the same reason why market correction happen in the crypto currency market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: