Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4758 times)
CoachCC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

​Although it's not that easy, I do my best to keep calm and ​​relaxed because I know how big a mistake can be sometimes, so I'm trying hard. I go jogging; I also like to walk in the park across the street and I go out and get something to eat. Something I love so much that when I'm eating it, it makes me forget about everything else, including the falling market.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

Heh when all the markets are red I just dont visit any websites about crypto and dont look on my wallet for week or two, after this time everything looks fine sometimes, not always Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

You should be more patience in cryptocurrency, market get falls but it will can recover. You should wait for the time that makes it pump. Dont be panic in selling.

The panic is harmful. A man in stress makes serious mistakes and loses his money. It is very important to stay calm when the situation on the market is bad.
A man is stress of what, there are no restrictions in the market and if there is any other external pressure from someone then that is another case. Now this market has no restrictions for us and we can make our own decisions but decisions should be correct and you should be aware to perceive things well because following right paths and right decisions will make you survive here.

crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

Absolutely NOTHING, just look at your friends as they turn gray, she climb into it I do not want.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Yes wee need to be calm and be patient if the market is going down wait for the market to goes up again and I'm sure you can earn a lot of profit.
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 08:34:47 AM by jiryuksan

frustration comes when the necessities of life are too piling up while the market still has not found a bright spot

I felt it for a few months ago and finally did a cutloss, but the experience taught me not to witdhraw all the assets owned and it turns out right, the end of this month the market is getting better, I am sure every year there is one quartal in which the market gives a strong hope of being very green.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Yes I agree with you that buy more now because it have a big possibility to recover anytime on its high price. Also those coins that have a large caps are having a big potential to be adopted in the community on which having a big chance to give us a huge profit when we hold it and we only need to longer our patience and be calm so that we are also become benefited from it.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

Heh when all the markets are red I just dont visit any websites about crypto and dont look on my wallet for week or two, after this time everything looks fine sometimes, not always Cheesy
Better to do that so you won't sell out of panic, as market fluctuates and its hard to assess, keeping away and treat your investment for long term goals
might bring something much better than playing with daily short, its really annoying when you see your capital investment seems to fall and sometimes
goes deeper but always to have some good plans and keep your patience up.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

when the market was fall dont panic and always calm dont be paranoid because it will knock you out if it's your oppression
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

Be calm when tha market is falls, falling is showing new moon. Normally when fall the market investors are gathetr around to buy and hold. The market can be fallen by many resons. Mining deficulties is a one of them. If it is dificult to mine btc. It is dificult to do transactions with using btc. At this time it is tend to fall the market. But with the growing of technology mining will be easy. If we know the technology of btc we will never giveup.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I never invested 100% of the money I planned to invest in the electronic money market. Every time the market falls I buy more by dividing the investment account with many investment. 25% for each fall until the target is reached
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

You should be more patience in cryptocurrency, market get falls but it will can recover. You should wait for the time that makes it pump. Dont be panic in selling.

The panic is harmful. A man in stress makes serious mistakes and loses his money. It is very important to stay calm when the situation on the market is bad.
Panic disorder is the psychology of everyone when the market falls too fast. Most people are dumping their coins, in my opinion it is the best time to buy because there is rarely a chance of the value of a coin going down so low. Buy when others sell and keep hold of them until interest rates rise
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

To do this, there are three factors.
- First, you capture the market well, have more knowledge of investment. So the down market will not affect you.
- secondly, you do not need money. It is normal for you to lose money.
- Third you invest with very small capital. In addition to these three things can be very few people can calm down when the market falls.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

That's the best way when the market is down Smiley. Be the calmest person. But who can be calm if the money of yours doesn't exists anymore lol  Cheesy. I do hope that this does make a change. As the market falls right? In market, the market sometimes falls sometimes it goes up. Be sure to know about that pattern. It will help you improve your knowledge about crypto so as your trading abilities.

baghodler123

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

It's always good to have some passive income (mining, staking, masternodes etc). Shorting BTC or alts with leverage. Or cashing out in fiat even if you think that market will fall more
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

This is what the most difficult part when it comes to market in a down trend but we must do as well.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Staying calm even the market price falls is the best thing to do not to stress out. Studying and learning more about crypto will make you realized that nothing to worry about if the market price drops down rapidly because that's a normal thing in a trading business. Just be patient and learn to hold a little longer to be able to earn huge profits. Avoid panic selling.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

It's always good to have some passive income (mining, staking, masternodes etc). Shorting BTC or alts with leverage. Or cashing out in fiat even if you think that market will fall more
Yes, but unfortunately, most of the traders depends only in trading and they did not want that staking or masternodes. Nowadays some countries isstill good to run and operate mining but in some were not because the cost of electricity and the passive income is not exceed so much to the electricity bill. Stop and inhale, exhale for you to make a good decision, clear up your mind and don't panic.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

Staying calm even the market price falls is the best thing to do not to stress out. Studying and learning more about crypto will make you realized that nothing to worry about if the market price drops down rapidly because that's a normal thing in a trading business. Just be patient and learn to hold a little longer to be able to earn huge profits. Avoid panic selling.

When you are new in trading that is normal to feel panic because personally i experience that before but I learned now, we need to keep calm if you really don't want to lose your money because the only thing can happen to you when you are getting panic is just losing your money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

I hope that the crypto currency market will revive and be successful all over the world in a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: