Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4749 times)
nororiek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

I agree with the statement. If you are left with coins on hand, wait for a new growth. In any market, there are growth and fall phases. It is marketable to follow the trend. When most decide that there is already a sufficiently low rate, they will start buying coins and a new growth will begin
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

I agree with the statement. If you are left with coins on hand, wait for a new growth. In any market, there are growth and fall phases. It is marketable to follow the trend. When most decide that there is already a sufficiently low rate, they will start buying coins and a new growth will begin

The fact is that most of the practical coins have fallen by more than 100% and expect a fairly large recovery. But if you take a certain risk, but you can still make money on the difference in price, when the fluctuations occur at 5 or 10%.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

While that is the correct strategy many people are unable to perform it, they know that they should do it but when they are faced with the possibility of putting more money at risk and lose even more money in the short term most people decide they do not want to do it and they prefer to sell despite the fact they know that is a losing move and that means they will never succeed in the market.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

To be candid, this thing is not easy.. It is better said than done. Especially when one has invested hugely in one project or the other and the whole things tend to go upside down. I have even seen friends regret putting their money into crypto. But like you said, I believe those that have good experience in the industry would know how to wisely invest their money and still make good profits from it

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Yes, Of course you need to calm when you see market is going to fall down. If you afraid and sold your token so you can lose your money. Some people do it because when they see market is going to dump so they sell his token and some time later when market again pump then they start buying coin but if you don’t follow this strategy and must hold your altcoin so you must make a profit in your altcoin.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

Yes, Of course you need to calm when you see market is going to fall down. If you afraid and sold your token so you can lose your money. Some people do it because when they see market is going to dump so they sell his token and some time later when market again pump then they start buying coin but if you don’t follow this strategy and must hold your altcoin so you must make a profit in your altcoin.

Some people do selling their coin while the market are falling down is because they are getting panic and i already experience that in my own panic time, when you are new in trading you will experience to panic but you don't need to do that always because we need to learn from our mistakes
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

While that is the correct strategy many people are unable to perform it, they know that they should do it but when they are faced with the possibility of putting more money at risk and lose even more money in the short term most people decide they do not want to do it and they prefer to sell despite the fact they know that is a losing move and that means they will never succeed in the market.

Those people who always do this kind of panic selling will never be succeed on crypto, it is normal to do wrong move when you are new in trading but do it always will not help, in fact that can be lose all money. So think before you sell.
Siddhartha7

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

I agree with the person above me. Disconnecting from your emotions might be one of the most important things in trading and investing. Get a certain set of rules, and have a method of trading to stay sane and disconnect from feelings of FOMO
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

I think many newcomers will sell their coins, I understand them, I also have frustration in crypto currency and doubt Sad

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

How many tumes I heard opinions about holding for a lo ng term, I also experienced like that of holding tokens, but I was noticed that there is no chance of pricing rise up again on my tokens, it was kcy token, and before I have a chance to earn on that tokens but I decided to hold, and I realize that it was a wrong decision, so if we have a chance to earn we must sell it immediately as long as we a have good chances of sure profits. Because tokens are much different from bitcoin, and without a doubt, even we hold bitcoin for almost a year, the risk thing are only very slight, because we knows that bitcoin price will surely price grows up again compare to tokens, so I rather hold bitcoin than tokens. Mostly tokens price are dropping immediately after one week in the market.
What can you do? You can do nothing. If you want to save your investment and avoid loss, you have to hold your coins during the market failure. This is one good way to minimize your loss or avoid it completely. If you can trade your coins for some money, that is okay but you will not earn much. So it is normally suggested to not to sell in the red market and hold until we have a green market.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

One of the reasons the market crashed as it is now is that investors are gradually losing confidence in the market, some investors are still waiting for the market to be pumped again.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Yes we need to be calm and constantly and peacefully reminded to be.  It is not natural to be cool and collected when you are losing money during market dip in price.

dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Well if you ask me, I use stop loss in most of my trades. This really gives me an extra strength and I am perfectly sure that I will not get below certain point and my profit is booked, even if it is small.
I also set target and stoploss for all my transactions because it helps me take the initiative in my job and does not take much time to monitor the market fluctuations. I believe that having a clear and concrete investment plan will help investors be more successful.
Well this is natural. You can’t just blame someone who is new in this field. Every time when you start your career in something, do you play it rock? Never. Everyone fails for few starting chances and then he starts learning from these mistakes. From lad of our mothers, we never become experts rather this is due to the losses and profits that come in your tenure in trading.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Gravityle

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

Being calm is the best you can do, if you have enough nerves for it try to day trade to increase your amount of coins, but still waiting through the storm is the best option.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

The main reason why people are not calm is because, they have a get rich quick mentality and they want to make money quickly from the market. This makes most of them invest almost all their resources and when the market does not go their way, they start to panick and sell off their coins at a loss. Patience is required in this industry
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

I hope that the fall of the market in the last few days will not be long and soon there will be a flowering of the cryptocurrency. Only hold position.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

It not so ease to become when the market is down however, it is really great pressure and fair of the mind when you see your asset that you value a lot that you keep dropping and fall every time. It is so painful to mind. 
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

If market falls then we should buy more bitcoin, its a chance to buy bitcoin at lower price, isn't it? So people should not be panic and sell their bitcoin, this act will only make them loss their fund. People should hold or buy more.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

I hope that the fall of the market in the last few days will not be long and soon there will be a flowering of the cryptocurrency. Only hold position.
I think that the market is going down sharply so investors should be calm and look at this market to be able to go along with it. Always have a backup plan to be prepared for bad situations.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:53:19 AM

when the market falls I can only be patient and calm, because the ups and downs of coins in our trading market also do not know, guessing digital currency is very difficult, the most important thing is we must try to make a profit.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: