Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4760 times)
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

That’s the best strategy to be calm and HODL your coins while the whole market is in the dip. The crypto community has already proven how calm they were since the market crash last year.
Actually it is very hard for me to calm right now because i put all of my money in 2 crypto and that is with ethereum nd bitcoin and both of it now have dump there value, right now i am just hoping that it will pump again just like what happen last year.
Calming is essential if you want to invest long term in this market because it will help you make the right decision when the market fluctuates. I think that in order to be successful, investors need to have good investment psychology in order to face difficulties in this financial market.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Yes, calm is the main factor to help you overcome the difficult market in this period, but need to be patient, the market will recover so be sure to hold not to sell too soon the penny.
Actually it is the ability to understand the market condition that even if the price of coins is down in the market, it is not outdated and is just down due to the recession phase of the business cycle which does not last long or forever so it is not something to panic about. We have had periods of price depreciation and instability in the price in the pasts as well but eventually the market recovered in December last year.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
YYYtupil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

It is very important to be calm and composed and i don’t know what one can do otherwise.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

I do not panic but remain calm and follow the news to know the reason behind the market move. There is no need to be fretting over a situation that is normal occurrence in the  cryptocurrency market. Doing that will bring in a lot of stress and needless hypertension. When there is a dip in the market there must be a correction. Hold please people. 
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

as an experienced trader we must be patient when we see the market is not what we expected, because being patient and continuing to set a good strategy will lead us to success
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

I thoroughly consent to you. Try not to freeze if the market falls since market will never fall for eternity. It is only a sudden dump and you just need is to be persistence to have a decent incentive later on. I think purchasing is the most key approaches to gain great benefits if the market falls since you can win more measure of coins in a low esteem and there will be a conceivable that coin will direct more later on. Continuously control yourself in freeze offering.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

The market is down a lot of people are worried, including me, I do not have ETH but I still tremble because I do not know if the market is growing again, but I still expect on them
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

The market is down a lot of people are worried, including me, I do not have ETH but I still tremble because I do not know if the market is growing again, but I still expect on them

Best option for this sort of situation is patience. Although many of the investors are worried but this dull phase will come to an end very soon.
I have all the major currencies and I am holding them with patience because I know after some time the market will regain momentum. This year the increase in Bitcoin price is there but not as Sharp as 2017.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

When the market falls, I'm not worried, because the market is always one of the big market fluctuations, so we should try to be patient, only patient can overcome the difficult period. This towel

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Electronic market is falling, it's bad, I do not want that to happen. Because people often do not keep calm when the market falls. But the more you lose your temper, it will not solve anything but make you decide for yourself. Do not rush to sell your coins.
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

When the market falls, I will dump many of the altcoins, because I can't accurately predict the market's movements. I prefer to convert some altcoins into bitcoin or USDT for preservation!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

Electronic market is falling, it's bad, I do not want that to happen. Because people often do not keep calm when the market falls. But the more you lose your temper, it will not solve anything but make you decide for yourself. Do not rush to sell your coins.

That's probably because of lack of information and too much expectation. People easily get in because of hype without considering the downside of it. That's why a lot get rekt and if you're new, first reaction would be to panic of course. It'll take time and experience before you can get used to this kind of volatility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

maybe I will always be positive thinking and always think that the current market situation is only temporary because everything will be back in time. never give up, always support altcoin we have, so that the future of crypto will always be there because of our support

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

Last month I changed more than 50% of my assets into the USDT , I know patience is the key but I belive you need to do the right thing in the right time , sometimes patience makes wound worse if you don't stitch it , May be some people have ages of time but i dont , I think Hodling does not work like before and we need to be realistic sometimes , or we might get hurt for been too optimistic!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

Last month I changed more than 50% of my assets into the USDT , I know patience is the key but I belive you need to do the right thing in the right time , sometimes patience makes wound worse if you don't stitch it , May be some people have ages of time but i dont , I think Hodling does not work like before and we need to be realistic sometimes , or we might get hurt for been too optimistic!
The price of Bitcoin is confusing right now, I agree that holding does not work like before, and if you feel that the price will fall, you can sell your coin, it's your choice, but what if you buy in a really high price, then the price falls, will you still sell your coin, I'm not talking about loss, I'm talking about a big loss, that's why I can say that we must be calm and patient than to suffer a miserable loss.

diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

I mean crypto currencies are liable to fall all the time and those who are holding the assets carefully in such situation are the one who are stepping forward to grab their profits from that particular coin/trade. The patience is the victory here, many people fail at it and hence only few of them are there who are actually making real money out of the crypto currency. So yeah its true that everyone should follow this strategy to make something from here.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

As long the price not reach my stop loss, even go deeper I'll stay calm. When reach it I'll cut loss with out ask, my account, my asset, my rules, just follow the strategy. I believe calm have limit and you should have the line because if you don't you'll bankrupt like me 2 years a go. Decides and do what the best for you and accept the result.
I is always advisable to have a certain point of goal you would reach and stop to it the loss in order for you to start again an investment and to know how much you would earn at the end. Never stop thiking on improvement and changes on your chosen investment continue to start a good system of investment for the future.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

When the market falls, don't let any other emotions like panicking and having negative thought control your decision making. Make sure to stay calm, with these emotion, you'll be able to think straight on what decisions and strategy you'll do in order to keep your investment and still make profit even if the market falls. Patience is one of the most important keys to survive and earn profit, some also uses greediness to make more money, if you have this two, you'll surely get what you wanted.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

Just keep calm, don't panic it is normal reaction when market falls. Better things are waiting. But sometimes i'm being unreal worried about it, just emotions and its ok Smiley
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

Actually when the market falls and almost all coins went down then the best option is to be patient and the other best option is to pick the coins and buy more coins in the down market position so be calm and must follow these things to get the good return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: